Return to “REKT”

Re: REKT: BTE Mission 1: Nanyej Colony

By Lord's tender mercies...

VERY CAUTIOUSLY creep along the wall towards the entry into the passage that goes left.
Glance towards the passage on the right periodically to check it for enemies an' stuff.
Once I'm at the corner,
take a cautious peek at what's in the left passage.
Retreat towards the exit.

IF I spot an enemy,
retreat towards the exit
and take cover.
Survivor of the Josh Parnell Blackout of 2015.

I go to Brom and tend his wounds, using duct tape as appropriate.
I then retreat to cover behind his CASKET once more, and aim my lasgun at the east entrance.
After Brom has thrown the bits into the complex, entered, and gotten out of the way, I fire upon the nearest lizards with my lasgun, spreading three shots between them and being very careful not to shoot Brom in the back (or in any other place).

Go back to the wall and ask it why it bit me.
if it does not respond, give it a kick and walk back to my ship
If I'm at my ship, take the hooks and bring them to Saoirse.
"Here you go Saoirse boss and wall will no longer bite bob, bob made sure of that!"
Defend myself if needed (do not exceed attack limit)
Last edited by Cha0zz on Sun Apr 22, 2018 12:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.
LT Wiki | IRC | REKT Wiki
Idiots. Idiots everywhere. ~Dr. Cha0zz

cuisinart8 wrote:
Sat Apr 14, 2018 11:29 am
Dinosawer wrote:
Fri Apr 13, 2018 9:28 am
"Errrrr...
Have I missed something in the last 4 years of cryo or was that extremely weird?
I shake my head in bemusement. "No, I'm sure that was pretty damn weird...Gives me a bad feeling..."
"Same... I didn't think tech like that even existed. And how the hell did he induce all that? That the Nemesis was betrayed from how we treated Bob?
I doubt it's the last we've seen of that guy, given the interest he's taking in us. I hope he's friendly... but wouldn't count on it, knowing our luck."
Warning: do not ask about physics unless you really want to know about physics.
The LT IRC / Alternate link || The REKT Wiki || PUDDING

((i'll just pretend like i speedread/listened through the logs of the interactions with m-fig or someone explained it to me, i cant be assed to RP the information exchange of what i already know in RL))
"well... that was ... something. I'll skip asking who that guy was and just go to what he is?"
"did he move something that's still here and touchable? was there actually something there or was he just a fancy holographic or nanodust projection?"
"the logs make him look like he is just the ... avatar of someone/something else, probably not the hiltorel. Gives me a fair feeling of just being some interaction construct of some lesser godling. Or just plainly crazy. *chuckles*"
"maybe those nutcases back home who said that there have to be some higher intelligences who are just not detectable by us anymore arent that wrong. The likes of SCAMPS but with more useful hardware between the wetware and weird AM and warp tech"

"also, werent we supposed to get some box from the nacelle? do we have that thing?"
Last edited by Cornflakes_91 on Sun Apr 22, 2018 12:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Cornflakes_91 wrote:
Sun Apr 22, 2018 11:44 am
((i'll just pretend like i speedread/listened through the logs of the interactions with m-fig or someone explained it to me, i cant be assed to RP the information exchange of what i already know in RL))
"well... that was ... something. I'll skip asking who that guy was and just go to what he is?"
"did he move something that's still here and touchable? was there actually something there or was he just a fancy holographic or nanodust projection?"
"the logs make him look like he is just the ... avatar of someone/something else, probably not the hiltorel. Gives me a fair feeling of just being some interaction construct of some lesser godling. Or just plainly crazy. *chuckles*"
"maybe those nutcases back home who said that there have to be some higher intelligences who are just not detectable by us anymore arent that wrong. The likes of SCAMPS but with more useful hardware between the wetware and weird AM and warp tech"

"also, werent we supposed to get some box from the nacelle? do we have that thing?"
"Errr, I don't think he touched anything here, so I don't actually know... maybe it was a projection, or maybe he had access to some really neat tech.
And, no, haven't found it yet. Didn't seem to lie outside so I assume it's somewhere in here."
Warning: do not ask about physics unless you really want to know about physics.
The LT IRC / Alternate link || The REKT Wiki || PUDDING

Online Now