Return to “REKT”

Re: REKT: The Conference Room

"From what our REKT squads can tell, it's located in the government district, which seems about right. Most traditional hiltorel buildings function like greenhouses, keeping in moisture. They tend to be delicate and ornate. This does NOT mean you can blow it up, shithead. If you destroy that stellaplex, we will die here."
Have a question? Send me a PM! || I have a Patreon page up for REKT now! || People talking in IRC over the past two hours: Image

"Good news and bad news. Bad news first: if something goes wrong, you're on your own. Our comm array got destroyed up in orbit, and our pilots obliterated everything that was left when we landed. We're communications-capable in a 10km radius. If we need to call you home in a hurry, we'll send up a flare. Anabais should be in range of Alpha, and she'll get in touch when necessary.

The good news is, I don't have to put up with your shit for this mission. For takeoff and landings, you'll be dealing with Lt. Cho Dyoun, one of our FTOs. Gods help you."
Have a question? Send me a PM! || I have a Patreon page up for REKT now! || People talking in IRC over the past two hours: Image

Hema wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:05 pm
"Say, SCAMPS. Will the squads need leaders? Because I'd be willing to volunteer if needed. I don't mean to brag, but I was quite the leader back in the day."
"Hey mister, no offense meant, but back on my planet you don't choose to be no leader, you get chosen by the folks you lead. If there ain't no vote, that makes you a king, not a leader, and I think most of us here would prefer a leader. So, we should vote. Or hell, we could just not have no leader and do whatever we want! But if y'all wanna vote, we'd need to know all the people in our squad first."

Online Now