Return to “REKT”

Re: REKT: The Conference Room

Hema wrote:
Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:57 am
Triggerhappy wrote:
Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:06 am
(( Get YOU all killed :D ))
((Hate to break it to you, Trigger, but we need both squads to complete their missions for everyone to survive. :ghost: ))
(( Psh nah we don't need that part of the ship. I am sure we can do without it. Or that squad. ))

(( BTW someone needs to REALLY make sure there are no hostiles on the broken off part of the ship or we will be carrying a troop of enemy units right to our doorstep ))

Triggerhappy wrote:
Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:02 am
Hema wrote:
Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:57 am
Triggerhappy wrote:
Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:06 am
(( Get YOU all killed :D ))
((Hate to break it to you, Trigger, but we need both squads to complete their missions for everyone to survive. :ghost: ))
(( Psh nah we don't need that part of the ship. I am sure we can do without it. Or that squad. ))

(( BTW someone needs to REALLY make sure there are no hostiles on the broken off part of the ship or we will be carrying a troop of enemy units right to our doorstep ))
((Get the nacelle moving at full speed and then bring it to an immediate stop. If there are stowaways, we'll bring back squid soup along with the requested items.))
Breaker of fortune cookies

I follow the rest to the hangar , get into my CASKET and plug in the PSI system.
Cha0zz wrote:
Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:05 am
((>.> How the hell did I actually manage to get you all to vote Bob into leadership, wtf guys))
(( It was funny :ghost: and if Bob does dumb things we'll 'suggest' better things anyway ))
Warning: do not ask about physics unless you really want to know about physics.
The LT IRC / Alternate link || The REKT Wiki || PUDDING

((Yeah, there's absolutely no way your five little puny CASKETs could get the nacelle off the ground. I was actually planning on letting SCAMPS explain it in-briefing, but nobody ever asked, and any "planning" had dwindled. I was expecting planning to dwindle, as I intentionally left out most of the finer details of this mission for reasons I can't yet unveil. I was not expecting, however, to completely forget to explain how the hooks worked. I'll have Cho explain them on your way out.))

((Trigger (and anyone else): If you want to change your gear before the mission starts, make a post in the armory thread please! Otherwise it won't go through.))
Have a question? Send me a PM! || People talking in IRC over the past two hours: Image

Dinosawer wrote:
Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:30 am
I follow the rest to the hangar , get into my CASKET and plug in the PSI system.
Cha0zz wrote:
Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:05 am
((>.> How the hell did I actually manage to get you all to vote Bob into leadership, wtf guys))
(( It was funny :ghost: and if Bob does dumb things we'll 'suggest' better things anyway ))
((Oh you're assuming he'll listen then :twisted: ))
LT Wiki | IRC | REKT Wiki
Idiots. Idiots everywhere. ~Dr. Cha0zz

Cha0zz wrote:
Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:33 pm
((Oh you're assuming he'll listen then :twisted: ))
(( well that's what's in your char sheet, yes :ghost: ))
Cornflakes_91 wrote:
Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:18 pm
((worked with your leg arteries in mission 1 :ghost: ))
(( I'm not sure "you didn't die yet but lost the leg anyway" counts ))
Warning: do not ask about physics unless you really want to know about physics.
The LT IRC / Alternate link || The REKT Wiki || PUDDING

Online Now