Return to “REKT”

REKT Signature Banners

Talvieno's REKT signature creator

A Mk II CASKET.

A CASKET flying towards a Quantum megaturret in GTD Mission 1.

A CASKET and hangar view of the Quantum base in GTD Mission 1.

The inside of the ancient, ruined Quantum base in GTD Mission 1. The view is from the airlock.

The cryo-room of the ruined Quantum base in GTD Mission 1, complete with a Quantum Orb.

The Mimir carrier and science vessel from GTD Mission 2.

A view from the entrance of the Science Vessel's hangar in GTD Mission 2.

A view of Aerevoh and Sitatha, where GTD Mission 3 took place.

The surface of Sitatha, viewed from space, from GTD Mission 3.

The mission site on the surface of Sitatha in GTD Mission 3.

Nemesis, the BTE battle carrier, where it crash-landed on the dusty surface of Nanyej prior to BTE Mission 1.

The Nanyej system; the starting point of the Beyond The Edge campaign.

Nanyej and moon, as viewed from space.

Part of the asteroid mining base of Fuhodo Station, shown against the backdrop of Nanyej's moon, Fuhodo.
Have a question? Send me a PM! || I have a Patreon page up for REKT now! || People talking in IRC over the past two hours: Image
Re: REKT Signature Banners

Talvieno wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2018 3:07 pm
I'm remaking the sig generator. What fonts do you guys want to see? I'll include anything you guys want, if I can get a ttf for it. (Cha0zz's Crackvetica is of course #1 on the list. :D Also indispensable are Papyrus and Comic Sans.)
Ya want what I have left of Poxy?
I think I can drag up it's guts again.
°˖◝(ಠ‸ಠ)◜˖°
WebGL Spaceships and Trails
<Cuisinart8> apparently without the demon driving him around Silver has the intelligence of a botched lobotomy patient ~ Mar 04 2020
console.log(`What's all ${this} ${Date.now()}`);

Talvieno wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2018 4:59 pm
Oh, I thought it was gone. :lol: I thought you lost it when you lost your Pi, or whatever it was that happened.
I'll have to have a look, I'm fairly sure I have some parts of it at least.
°˖◝(ಠ‸ಠ)◜˖°
WebGL Spaceships and Trails
<Cuisinart8> apparently without the demon driving him around Silver has the intelligence of a botched lobotomy patient ~ Mar 04 2020
console.log(`What's all ${this} ${Date.now()}`);

Added it. Now I'm just trying to find more stuff. Also going to make it so it saves your sig on my site as a png, instead of making you right-click and "save as". There's a lot more that needs to be done, too, but I think it's almost decent for a few hours' work.

http://talvieno.com/REKT/sigs/create.php
Have a question? Send me a PM! || I have a Patreon page up for REKT now! || People talking in IRC over the past two hours: Image

No shadows for images yet, but I'm getting there. Also going to make it so you can save to site and get a URL for your sig.

edit: As of an hour and 45min after making this post, you can now save your sig to my site and get a URL.

http://talvieno.com/REKT/sigs/img/5a7f9176b974c.png

reedit: and now insignias/images you put in can have shadows too!

rereedit: and now you can load settings for previously saved sigs! (does not work for sigs saved before this was added)
http://talvieno.com/sigs/5a80967019115.png
links are shorter too now.

A little something I worked on for a few hours yesterday. Don't know how useful people would find it, but eventually the idea would be to let people further customize their sig in various ways. Need to get blending working properly first... depending of course on whether or not people would actually want these sorts of effects. If not, my time is probably better spent elsewhere.
Spoiler:      SHOW
I think if I wanted to bring this through all the way, what I'd probably want to do is set it up with a more modular design - so you could have as much text as you wanted, as many effects, and layered just the way you wanted them. Very powerful, very coding.

Online Now