Return to “REKT”

Re: BTE Tryout Thread: Gearhead and Miranda

Use Crowbar guys' crowbar to smash his teeth in (Once) ((Stop smiling you asshole))
Chuck the crowbar at the other guard, aim for his head

If no enemies enter the room
-Search for parts to upgrade my assault rifle with a magnetic accelerator

Attempt to weld the doors shut ((plural only if it doesn't cause multi-roll))

If enemies enter the room:
-Abort welding the doors/upgrading weapon
-Take cover
-Split (Assault rifle if it's functional, otherwise pistol) shots at each enemy (1 enemy = 3 shots on him, 2 = 2 shots on one and 1 on the other, 3 enemies = 1 shot on all)
-If more than three enemies enter the room
--Move in cover to protect my flanks

<Detritus> I went up to my mom and said "hey... do you feel like giving five dollars to black lives matter?" and she laughed and said no :v <Black--Snow> my life does matter though ~~ added by Hema on Jun 11 2020 (2770)

TURN 4
((Sorry about the delay. I've been working on stuff leading up to the actual game. And LT stuff too, of course. I'm ready to get moving now, though. I'd like to get basic RP gameplay started as soon as these are done.))

Gearhead
"THAT WAS MY FAVORITE ARM, YOU BASTARD!" you shout. "IT WAS THE LAST THING I TOOK FROM HOME BEFORE LEAVING!" Wildly, you try to focus your efforts on spinning the guard around, but only succeed in dropping him from the field. He leaps back to his feat, picks up his gun, aims it at your face - but it's his face that proceeds to roast away as you super-toast him with your amp units. Shouting in agony, he stumbles back against the wall, clutching at his face, screaming about his eyes. At this exact moment, a crowbar from your "friend", Poppet, clips him in the side of the head and knocks him (mercifully) unconscious.

That's it. The threats are gone. As alarms blare, you open up your toolkit and get to work welding one of the doors shut, while Poppet gets the other. You hear heavy bootsteps in the hall. It won't be long now. You'll have to depressurize quickly or they'll breach the doors soon, no matter what you do.

Miranda
Struggling with the bastard on the floor, you reach aside for the crowbar, straining to reach it. He does the same, but at the last moment, knocks you in the face. Surprised, you lean back, clutching at your now-bleeding nose, just as he grabs the crowbar - but you tackle him again and wrench it from his grasp. He holds up his hands to block, but you break his fingers. He howls again, and you knock him firmly in the teeth - and manage to shatter several, as well as returning the favor of the bloody nose with restitution.

With the idiot on the floor taken care of, you hurl the crowbar at the guard Robocop is trying to kill, and manage to clip him in the side of the head. It gives him a good enough concussion to knock him out.

That's it. The threats are gone. As alarms blare, you open up your toolkit and get to work welding one of the doors shut, while Robocop gets the other. You hear heavy bootsteps in the hall. It won't be long now. You'll have to depressurize quickly or they'll breach the doors soon, no matter what you do.

((Sorry it's short, but there wasn't much to say this turn.))
Have a question? Send me a PM! || I have a Patreon page up for REKT now! || People talking in IRC over the past two hours: Image

((Wow I can't believe that was 14 days ago. Time flies when you're stressed I guess. :V)

"Goddamn assholes. Why won't they just die and make it easy..."
Move crowbar guy into a place with at least some cover from the third entrance
"Listen up you piece of shit; we're going to take this ship down one way or another, now whether you get the opportunity to fix your fucked teeth or not is entirely based upon how you act now."
"You have two options... Your first is: You tell us how to vent this ship or otherwise get everyone to fuck off and you live happily ever after and go do whatever it is you do. The second: you don't tell us, and I slowly melt off your skin with my blowtorch. Capeesh?"

Listen out for any hostiles, if hostiles breach the room abort actions, take cover and split fire up to three times total with my assault rifle.

If he tells us how to vent the ship, vent the ship.
If the venting doesn't work and it appears he's lying, begin torturing him with the blowtorch

if he doesn't tell us how to vent the ship, torture him with the blowtorch stopping every few seconds and asking him again until he tells us.
<Detritus> I went up to my mom and said "hey... do you feel like giving five dollars to black lives matter?" and she laughed and said no :v <Black--Snow> my life does matter though ~~ added by Hema on Jun 11 2020 (2770)

check all the doods on the bridge for any physical access tokens to the system (keycards and similar), starting with toothless
if any token is found
-take token
-use the token to lock the remaining entryway
-use the token to unlock the bridge consoles
-vent everything but the bridge

if enemies come into the bridge
-get into cover
-melt some face microwave the face of the first guard coming into range
throw first guard coming in range back into the corridor with the the grav amp

Online Now