Return to “REKT”

Re: REKT: Beyond The Edge (Main Thread)

Dinosawer wrote:Aaand we're done. That was fun. :D
Think we did quite well too, 9 out of 12 enemies are down (unless I miscounted), characters were developed, bagpipes were played :ghost:
*high fives Cha0zz*

And FTR, Saoirse is gonna remember this (would be silly of me otherwise to argue for the canonicality of these mission), the Saoirse-Bob team worked pretty awesomely (both practical and character-wise), so if Cha0zz is on board and we both get in it would be fun to continue that. :)

(Also note to Tal - I added Saoirse's cryo time to her bio - 4 years. Long enough for 'oh dear it's been 4 years, everyone will think I'm dead' without it being 'omigosh everyone I know is dead')

And now we wait...
for you other slowpokes to finally get past turn 2
FOR JUDGEMENT
:ghost:
*high fives Dinosawer*

Bob is also going to remember this, I liked the Saoirse-Bob dynamic :D

Thank you Tal for the awesome tryouts!
LT Wiki | IRC | REKT Wiki
Idiots. Idiots everywhere. ~Dr. Cha0zz

Dinosawer wrote:Aaand we're done. That was fun. :D
Think we did quite well too, 9 out of 12 enemies are down (unless I miscounted), characters were developed, bagpipes were played :ghost:
*high fives Cha0zz*

And FTR, Saoirse is gonna remember this (would be silly of me otherwise to argue for the canonicality of these mission), the Saoirse-Bob team worked pretty awesomely (both practical and character-wise), so if Cha0zz is on board and we both get in it would be fun to continue that. :)

(Also note to Tal - I added Saoirse's cryo time to her bio - 4 years. Long enough for 'oh dear it's been 4 years, everyone will think I'm dead' without it being 'omigosh everyone I know is dead')

And now we wait...
for you other slowpokes to finally get past turn 2
FOR JUDGEMENT
:ghost:
If Cornflakes wasn't so slow. :V
<Detritus> I went up to my mom and said "hey... do you feel like giving five dollars to black lives matter?" and she laughed and said no :v <Black--Snow> my life does matter though ~~ added by Hema on Jun 11 2020 (2770)

I'm doing turns on a first come, first serve basis. Whoever finishes their stuff first gets the next post. In other words, I always do the thread which hasn't been touched in the longest. Yes, some people can "rate limit" the speed of their turn processing.

Yesterday I wasn't able to do much because, honestly, I was flat out exhausted from events that kept me busy until around 4 PM. On the plus side, I slept better last night than I have in a very long time. :D
Have a question? Send me a PM! || I have a Patreon page up for REKT now! || People talking in IRC over the past two hours: Image

Online Now