Return to “REKT”

Re: REKT: Beyond The Edge (Main Thread)

Thanks for the show of support, guys! :D Glad to hear that so many people are still on board.

Cornflakes - yeah, Yuuji can join if someone doesn't want to play, or doesn't show up. I'm giving everyone exactly a week following the first posting to post here indicating an intention to continue. After that, whoever hasn't shown up will be put on hold for a bit. If there's a free spot, Yuuji is in, and just in time for Mission 2. I can't remember where in the list Skyfligher was... but I'm not sure he has time for it anyway really. If he posts here indicating otherwise, and I dig through the thread and find out he's in front of you, he can go next. Otherwise, you're up. :P
Have a question? Send me a PM! || I have a Patreon page up for REKT now! || People talking in IRC over the past two hours: Image

TheMainMethod wrote:
Fri May 03, 2019 6:03 pm
If there’s availability, I am still interested. Glad to see you back in action Tal, even if it is in spurts.
Thanks! I'm glad to be back and posting again. Glad to see you here too :) I'll check to see if there's availability. I seem to recall you making a character, but you're not in the list for whatever reason... I'll need to sort that out.
Edit: Apparently it's because I tried to contact you and you weren't available. In that case, I'll add you onto the end of the list.

On an entirely different note...

I'm busy remaking the patreon today (it's still very much a WIP, please don't subscribe or anything) and I'm low on ideas. Nor am I certain whether I should do once-every-four-updates like before, or monthly. Instead of trying to figure it out myself this time, I figure I'd just ask and see what you guys thought. (To be perfectly honest, I feel ashamed of/dirty about the whole thing anyway.)
Have a question? Send me a PM! || I have a Patreon page up for REKT now! || People talking in IRC over the past two hours: Image

Talvieno wrote:
Mon May 06, 2019 12:03 pm
(To be perfectly honest, I feel ashamed of/dirty about the whole thing anyway.)
Hold on, let me fix that for you
https://old.reddit.com/r/DnD/comments/a ... aid_dming/

There ya go, see, that's bad, giving people the option to viluntarily give a donation without any in-game consequence is totally fine :)

In response to the question, I'm fine with either, though if it was per X updates I would put a monthly cap on it (which patreon lets you do iirc, so no issue there). I seem to recall you saying having it per X updates was encouriging to get posts out for you, but I don't know if that's still the case.
Warning: do not ask about physics unless you really want to know about physics.
The LT IRC / Alternate link || The REKT Wiki || PUDDING

Yikes ._. That's horrific. I do feel slightly better, and I'm glad I'm not making anyone pay anything. I'd still do the game even if nobody gave anything at all. I'm mostly hoping I can use it to pay my phone bill so I don't have to get rid of my phone. :P I kind of need that. A tiny bit to pass onto savings is nice too. I just wish it was easier to find reliable jobs online that don't pester you about college.

I'd put a cap on it for sure. And, previously, I did think that there would be less stress/more encouragement for X updates per donation, but it turned out that the stress happened either way. If people wanted me to do monthly instead, I wouldn't be averse to it anymore. I'd just try to make sure you guys got the most out of it that you could. All of you. :P

Online Now