Return to “REKT”

Re: REKT: Beyond The Edge (Main Thread)

F4wk35 wrote:
Tue Dec 05, 2017 2:30 pm
THE SHIPPING IS REAAAAL :lol:

(FTW but no, how the heck did i managed getting shipped! :wtf: )
Talvieno wrote:
Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:10 pm
She looks at you sideways for a moment. "Mmmmhm," she says slowly. "That's unusual - they don't usually send reinforcements on REKT missions. I guess this is a special occasion, though. I wouldn't be surprised if more people died..." she pauses, and then adds as an afterthought, "I hope they don't get Frank... Anyway, what can I get for you?"
Brenna talking to Narwhalz' character.
I am Groot.
Please don't take my advice. You will wind up in jail if you do.
For some reason, I feel obliged to display how many people have talked in IRC over the past 2 hours: Image :problem:
:ugeek:
Re: REKT: Beyond The Edge (Main Thread)

Name: Evie Exitium

Personal Information: Evie is around 4'11, has quite smooth facial features, almost always has dirt and ash somewhere on them. Evie grew up on a pristine world, Her father one of the richest people her home city, high tech innovations and beautiful art were common and on display everywhere. Evie always had a fascination with art and the potential of the galaxy.. In her eyes her home world, the entire galaxy in fact, had such a great potential for chaos and destruction. In her early teen years she had already stolen some of her father's fortune and had destroyed various landmarks and facilities all around her home system. The authorities had assumed that all the atrocities she had committed were caused by a large and well funded terrorist organization, however they learnt of who was really behind it when at the age of 15, Evie was arrested for the first time. However Evie escaped 10 days later, having blown a hole in the side of her father's high security prison complex. She continued to cause chaos in her home system.

Personality: Evie is incredibly excitable, she's almost always rushing around somewhere, and if she's ever sitting down her mind is always somewhere else. She loves fire, explosions, bullets and general chaos. However she will help those that she sees as a valuable means to getting more explosives or valuable tech.
During conversation Evie is often sweet, and never seems to understand anger or sadness, she's always happy and even when talking to her enemies, Evie seems to act as if everything is all fun and games.

Reason your character got REKT: The last time Evie got arrested was for vaporizing the biggest and most culturally significant structures on her home planet, the resulting chaos destroyed half of that city.
During transport to the highest security prison in the surrounding systems, money changed hands, and Evie was given to the richest people she had wronged, and it was decided that she would be shipped off to the Tartarus, so nobody worth saving ever had to suffer at her hands again.

Stats:
  Energy: 2
  Durability: 1
  Maneuverability: 0
  Hacking: -2
  Computer: -2
  PSI Unit: 0
  Robotics: -2
  Engines: 0
Skills:
  Charisma: 0
  Intuition: 0