Return to “REKT”

Re: REKT: Beyond The Edge (Main Thread)

Hooray! And as good a day as any to get the last threads finished up. I've been lagging behind on those for far too long. It's clear I'm having trouble continuing them, so I suppose I should just wrap them up and give the results. I'm not looking forward to that, though. I know ten people will be happy, but four people will not. That four makes me sad. :(
Have a question? Send me a PM! || I have a Patreon page up for REKT now! || People talking in IRC over the past two hours: Image

Talvieno wrote:
Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:17 am
I know ten people will be happy, but four people will not. That four makes me sad. :(
Just pick the four most likely to survive, and kick them out. That way, you can get more kill dead boom gone, to make you feel better. :squirrel:
I am Groot.
Please don't take my advice. You will wind up in jail if you do.
For some reason, I feel obliged to display how many people have talked in IRC over the past 2 hours: Image :problem:
:ugeek:

Girlfriend has been visiting since Friday (last time she was here was last December/early January :shock: ), so I've been "away" for that reason. She's leaving today though. :cry: After that I'll be back and ready to get this started. I'm tired of delaying it. :P I just want to get it moving at this point. It should never have taken until July. That's kind of ridiculous.
Have a question? Send me a PM! || I have a Patreon page up for REKT now! || People talking in IRC over the past two hours: Image

Online Now