Return to “REKT”

Re: REKT: The Preliminary Charactering

Looks good to me! Can't think of anything critical to suggest. :thumbup: In terms of non-critical, you could potentially put an extra point in unconventional, I suppose, which would greatly broaden your possibilities during your first mission. (To give an idea of "how greatly", moving a point from intuition to unconventional on my character sheet creator gives you 71 potential pieces of gear to choose from, instead of 50. ) On the other hand, your points in maneuverability and intuition would let you do a decent job at dodging most attacks, and the intuition is helpful for staying alive. It really just depends on how you want to build your character.

Your backstory is great, creative, and I love it. :D Everything fits well with the REKT universe, so no suggestions there either. You can post in the main thread when you're ready, after you get the gear choices worked out - provided nobody else has any suggestions for you, of course, and you don't want to toy around with it a bit more.
Have a question? Send me a PM! || I have a Patreon page up for REKT now! || People talking in IRC over the past two hours: Image

Yeah, looks like a solid char sheet. Personally, completely for RP reasons, I would have put 1 in unconventional instead of conventional, solely because an axe is an unconventional weapon ;)
But you can keep it as is as well, or move your intuition over like Tal mentioned. Your call. :)
For purchases, you have a lot of options, but the good loadout strongly depends on how you see your character working in combat: close up, sniper, support, mid-range, etc etc
Warning: do not ask about physics unless you really want to know about physics.
The LT IRC / Alternate link || The REKT Wiki || PUDDING

Spoiler:      SHOW
Stats:
  Energy: 0
  Durability: 0
  Maneuverability: 2 (+1)
  Hacking: -2
  Computer: 0
  PSI Unit: 0
  Robotics: -1
  Engines: 1
Skills:
  Charisma: -2
  Intuition: 1
  Handiwork: 0
  Conventional: -1
  Unconventional: 2 (+1)
  Exotics: 0
  General Knowledge: 0
  Auxiliary: 0
Last edited by Black--Snow on Tue Jun 16, 2020 1:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<Detritus> I went up to my mom and said "hey... do you feel like giving five dollars to black lives matter?" and she laughed and said no :v <Black--Snow> my life does matter though ~~ added by Hema on Jun 11 2020 (2770)

An updated sheet. Added her name and backstory/personality.
Name: Liliya 'Lilith' Kateri
Personal Information: Liliya is a traditionally attractive young woman with blue-green eyes and purplish-blue, wavy hair. She's thin but toned, flexible, and agile. She often wears hues of blue or purple eye shadow, though sometimes prefers smokey, dark eye shadow. Her soft features and natural beauty contrast strongly with her outwardly harsh, cold personality.

Liliya is seldom found without a dark hooded cloak, and fashionable but practical clothing, almost always dark in colour, unless special occasion calls for something more extravagent.

Liliya was forced to fend for herself from a young age; relying on occasional goodwill and her own wits she managed to build, steal, or trade for essentials, and equipment. The simple weapons of early humanity became her expertise - swords and bows, silently killing animal and human prey alike. Her childhood left her stronger, and more dextrous than any with a privileged upbringing, and she levereged her abilities to secure a reputation as a deadly, no nonsense, professional problem fixer for those with the money to buy her loyalty. She secured passage from one workplace to the next, mopping up messes or creating them, going wherever the money took her.

Friends were few and far between, but those bonds she made were strong and long lasting. They knew they could rely on her, as she could them to the end of time.
Personality: Liliya is outwardly cold, calculating, and harsh. She doesn't mince words, and doesn't make any attempt to be particularly likable, though nor does she intentionally insult. To those that manage to worm their way past her cold exterior, she's fiercely loyal, and incredibly selfless - though few have managed to earn her loyalty.

She has a learned sense for the world due to her childhood, and a 'sixth sense' for when something just doesn't feel right.
Reason your character got REKT: N/A
Stats:
  Energy: 0
  Durability: 0
  Maneuverability: 2 (+1)
  Hacking: -2
  Computer: 0
  PSI Unit: 0
  Robotics: -1
  Engines: 1
Skills:
  Charisma: -1
  Intuition: 1
  Handiwork: 0
  Conventional: -2
  Unconventional: 2 (+1)
  Exotics: 0
  General Knowledge: 0
  Auxiliary: 0

Purchases:
Augments: (12500c)
  AGILITY T2 (3500c Total)
    Impact Dampeners (T1 - 500c)
    Parkour Integrators (T2 - 1500c)
  MENTAL T2 (3500c Total)
    Synthetic Eardrum (T1 - 500c)
    Amygdala Regulator (T2 - 1500c)
  OCULAR T1 (2000c Total)
    Night Vision (T1 - 500c)
  STEALTH T2 (3500c Total)
    Personal Cloak (T1 - 500c)
    Motion Synchronizers (T2 - 1500c)
Weapons:
- Custom Recurve Bow - A blue-steel coloured recurve bow constructed with resilient, high strength materials. Contains a complex set of sensors keyed to bio implants that control sets of electromagnets within the bow to amplify the effective draw weight of the bow significantly, while not increasing the physical input from the user.
- Custom Plasma Sword - A sleek, angular, charcoal coloured blade with a series of built in electromagnets that can trap, and agitate the air around the blade creating a thin film of light-purple plasma able to 'slice' through most materials with relative ease.
- Grenade Pack - 2x Smoke (Black), 1x Flash Bomb
Other (2500 c)
- Light Armour (2000c)
- Magnetic Bow Holster (Effectively quickdraw slot - 500c) - A set of computer controlled electromagnets along the spine activate and coordinate with the Recurve Bow to seamlessly move it to and from the holster on mental order from the user.

REMAINING: 0c
Last edited by Black--Snow on Thu Jul 02, 2020 12:10 pm, edited 9 times in total.
<Detritus> I went up to my mom and said "hey... do you feel like giving five dollars to black lives matter?" and she laughed and said no :v <Black--Snow> my life does matter though ~~ added by Hema on Jun 11 2020 (2770)

Online Now