Trigger's Art For REKT

A Space-Based Role Playing Game! (Unaffiliated with Limit Theory)
Forum rules
- Forum Rules - - REKT Rules - - REKT FAQ - - REKT Wiki

Trigger's Art For REKT

Postby Triggerhappy » Sun Mar 19, 2017 10:21 am

I thought I would make some simplistic diagrams to go with the ships. I am also working on one for the character, that visually shows weapons/strength as well as all the available things a player can equip on a character.

Warning: There are A LOT of pixels, so resizing them still looks pretty.

For the Wiki?:


Spoiler:      SHOW
Key
Image
CASKET MK 1/1b/2/3
Image
COFFIN
Image
STITCH Gunship
Image






Portraits
I'll be making portraits for all the new characters who are interested in said portraits. A nice facial description and details is such as hair or eye color is all I need.
Here are some I made a while back (that most of you have probably seen before):
Spoiler:      SHOW
Image
Image
Image
Image


Also, suggestions as to what else to draw up are welcome!
User avatar
Triggerhappy
Captain
 
Posts: 822
Joined: Sat Mar 29, 2014 1:25 pm
Location: The Void

Re: Trigger's Art For REKT

Postby CSE » Sun Mar 19, 2017 11:04 am

Nice drawing. Why are you not submitting something in the LTFC?

Want a challenge? Draw Issss'hh :twisted:
Image
by Cha0zz
User avatar
CSE
Commander
 
Posts: 495
Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:59 pm
Location: Switzerland

Re: Trigger's Art For REKT

Postby Triggerhappy » Sun Mar 19, 2017 11:09 am

CSE wrote:Nice drawing. Why are you not submitting something in the LTFC?

Want a challenge? Draw Issss'hh :twisted:


Would be cool but I'd rather focus on something that would be used in the next RETK, and as I understand Issss'hh is from the previous REKT and woun't be used :ghost:

I don't draw for LTFC because.... meh.
User avatar
Triggerhappy
Captain
 
Posts: 822
Joined: Sat Mar 29, 2014 1:25 pm
Location: The Void

Re: Trigger's Art For REKT

Postby Talvieno » Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:56 pm

That looks great, Trigger! We could probably put that somewhere on the wiki, yeah.
Image
Have a question? Send me a PM!
User avatar
Talvieno
Community Manager
 
Posts: 8197
Joined: Fri Apr 11, 2014 6:50 pm
Location: North GA, USA

Re: Trigger's Art For REKT

Postby Triggerhappy » Tue Apr 18, 2017 5:24 pm

Anyone wanting a sig like mine made, now would be a good time to ask. You can get very creative with requests ( to a slightly insane limit ) since Inkscape really gives me a lot of freedom when building these.
User avatar
Triggerhappy
Captain
 
Posts: 822
Joined: Sat Mar 29, 2014 1:25 pm
Location: The Void

Re: Trigger's Art For REKT

Postby Silverware » Tue Apr 18, 2017 5:54 pm

I should rewrite my own sig generator to give it more power too.
And then incorporate your stuff into it :V
Image
Image
User avatar
Silverware
Vice Admiral
 
Posts: 2969
Joined: Sun Sep 07, 2014 3:23 pm
Location: Goattown-Three, Sigma Six, Goat Space

Re: Trigger's Art For REKT

Postby Triggerhappy » Tue Apr 18, 2017 5:59 pm

Silverware wrote:I should rewrite my own sig generator to give it more power too.
And then incorporate your stuff into it :V


There is not much to incorporate, unless you want me to make a few corner textures ( like the lemon ) and a few color fade-ins ( like the yellow getting brighter towards the left).
User avatar
Triggerhappy
Captain
 
Posts: 822
Joined: Sat Mar 29, 2014 1:25 pm
Location: The Void

Re: Trigger's Art For REKT

Postby Silverware » Tue Apr 18, 2017 6:05 pm

Triggerhappy wrote:
Silverware wrote:I should rewrite my own sig generator to give it more power too.
And then incorporate your stuff into it :V


There is not much to incorporate, unless you want me to make a few corner textures ( like the lemon ) and a few color fade-ins ( like the yellow getting brighter towards the left).


That'd basically be the idea. :3
The gradients are easy enough to do programatically.
Don't make anything specific for it yet. I need to get up the motivation to dive into Poxy again... that beast is ugly :ghost:
Image
Image
User avatar
Silverware
Vice Admiral
 
Posts: 2969
Joined: Sun Sep 07, 2014 3:23 pm
Location: Goattown-Three, Sigma Six, Goat Space

Re: Trigger's Art For REKT

Postby Triggerhappy » Tue Apr 18, 2017 6:08 pm

Silverware wrote:
Triggerhappy wrote:
Silverware wrote:I should rewrite my own sig generator to give it more power too.
And then incorporate your stuff into it :V


There is not much to incorporate, unless you want me to make a few corner textures ( like the lemon ) and a few color fade-ins ( like the yellow getting brighter towards the left).


That'd basically be the idea. :3
The gradients are easy enough to do programatically.
Don't make anything specific for it yet. I need to get up the motivation to dive into Poxy again... that beast is ugly :ghost:



/me is tempted to make textures to distract Silver
User avatar
Triggerhappy
Captain
 
Posts: 822
Joined: Sat Mar 29, 2014 1:25 pm
Location: The Void

Re: Trigger's Art For REKT

Postby Dinosawer » Wed Apr 19, 2017 12:09 am

I'm slightly befuddled as to why you needed a separate thread for this instead of the normal rekt art thread :P
Warning: do not ask about physics unless you really want to know about physics.
The LT IRC / Alternate link || The REKT Wiki || PUDDING
Image
User avatar
Dinosawer
Admiral
 
Posts: 5821
Joined: Fri May 09, 2014 1:08 pm
Location: Belgium

Re: Trigger's Art For REKT

Postby Triggerhappy » Wed Apr 19, 2017 7:38 am

Because I won't feel bad spamming this one with textures signatures and portraits.
User avatar
Triggerhappy
Captain
 
Posts: 822
Joined: Sat Mar 29, 2014 1:25 pm
Location: The Void

Re: Trigger's Art For REKT

Postby Dinosawer » Wed Apr 19, 2017 7:39 am

...
why would you feel bad for posting ART in the ART THREAD? :?
Warning: do not ask about physics unless you really want to know about physics.
The LT IRC / Alternate link || The REKT Wiki || PUDDING
Image
User avatar
Dinosawer
Admiral
 
Posts: 5821
Joined: Fri May 09, 2014 1:08 pm
Location: Belgium

Re: Trigger's Art For REKT

Postby Triggerhappy » Wed Apr 19, 2017 7:54 am

Dinosawer wrote:...
why would you feel bad for posting ART in the ART THREAD? :?


Because then you would have several shitty integrations of whatever I am making being molded into the final product following the ever changing needs and requests the customer throws at me :P

Also because we would not be able to have pleasant and productive conversations such as this!
User avatar
Triggerhappy
Captain
 
Posts: 822
Joined: Sat Mar 29, 2014 1:25 pm
Location: The Void

Re: Trigger's Art For REKT

Postby Dinosawer » Wed Apr 19, 2017 8:01 am

Triggerhappy wrote:customer

*looks around*
Who're you talking about?
*runs*
:ghost:
Warning: do not ask about physics unless you really want to know about physics.
The LT IRC / Alternate link || The REKT Wiki || PUDDING
Image
User avatar
Dinosawer
Admiral
 
Posts: 5821
Joined: Fri May 09, 2014 1:08 pm
Location: Belgium

Re: Trigger's Art For REKT

Postby Triggerhappy » Wed Apr 19, 2017 8:04 am

Well there is me, Jimmy, Lemons, and you!

Everyone else is missing out. Their loss :P
User avatar
Triggerhappy
Captain
 
Posts: 822
Joined: Sat Mar 29, 2014 1:25 pm
Location: The Void

Next

Return to REKT



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests