Return to “REKT”

Trigger's Art For REKT

I thought I would make some simplistic diagrams to go with the ships. I am also working on one for the character, that visually shows weapons/strength as well as all the available things a player can equip on a character.

Warning: There are A LOT of pixels, so resizing them still looks pretty.

For the Wiki?:
Spoiler:      SHOW
Key Image CASKET MK 1/1b/2/3 Image COFFIN Image STITCH Gunship Image

Portraits
I'll be making portraits for all the new characters who are interested in said portraits. A nice facial description and details is such as hair or eye color is all I need.
Here are some I made a while back (that most of you have probably seen before):
Spoiler:      SHOW
Image Image Image Image
Also, suggestions as to what else to draw up are welcome!
Re: Trigger's Art For REKT

Triggerhappy wrote:
Silverware wrote:I should rewrite my own sig generator to give it more power too.
And then incorporate your stuff into it :V
There is not much to incorporate, unless you want me to make a few corner textures ( like the lemon ) and a few color fade-ins ( like the yellow getting brighter towards the left).
That'd basically be the idea. :3
The gradients are easy enough to do programatically.
Don't make anything specific for it yet. I need to get up the motivation to dive into Poxy again... that beast is ugly :ghost:
°˖◝(ಠ‸ಠ)◜˖°
WebGL Spaceships and Trails
<Cuisinart8> apparently without the demon driving him around Silver has the intelligence of a botched lobotomy patient ~ Mar 04 2020
console.log(`What's all ${this} ${Date.now()}`);

Silverware wrote:
Triggerhappy wrote:
Silverware wrote:I should rewrite my own sig generator to give it more power too.
And then incorporate your stuff into it :V
There is not much to incorporate, unless you want me to make a few corner textures ( like the lemon ) and a few color fade-ins ( like the yellow getting brighter towards the left).
That'd basically be the idea. :3
The gradients are easy enough to do programatically.
Don't make anything specific for it yet. I need to get up the motivation to dive into Poxy again... that beast is ugly :ghost:

/me is tempted to make textures to distract Silver

Dinosawer wrote:...
why would you feel bad for posting ART in the ART THREAD? :?
Because then you would have several shitty integrations of whatever I am making being molded into the final product following the ever changing needs and requests the customer throws at me :P

Also because we would not be able to have pleasant and productive conversations such as this!

Online Now