Return to “REKT”

How long should we have between REKT updates to post our actions?

2 Days
Total votes: 6 (25%)
3 Days
Total votes: 11 (46%)
4 Days
Total votes: 6 (25%)
5 Days (unlikely)
Total votes: 1 (4%)
Total votes: 24
REKT Turns: The Postening

There has been some confusion and changes with regards to how long we have between updates to post our actions. Tal recommended an unofficial poll, so here it is! Select your preferred options for the time people have to post actions between updates, and give your reasons if you wish.
Last edited by cuisinart8 on Mon Aug 01, 2016 6:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Re: REKT Turns: The Postening

Talvieno will be the only one there, then. :ghost:

Also am I morally, legally, physically, mentally, and spiritually allowed and/or capable of voting here? Because I don't play ReKT, but I do read it. :think: :squirrel: :ghost:
I am Groot.
Please don't take my advice. You will wind up in jail if you do.
For some reason, I feel obliged to display how many people have talked in IRC over the past 2 hours: Image :problem:
:ugeek:

Okay...

NOBODY VOTE FOR EITHER TWO OR THREE, THEY HAVE ENOUGH VOTES. Everybody, please VOTE NO MORE THAN TWO MORE VOTES TO FOUR, AND NO MORE THAN FOUR TO FIVE. This way we can have a laugh at the number of votes being the same as the number of days for each option :twisted: :angel: :silent: :ghost:
I am Groot.
For some reason, I feel obliged to display how many people have talked in IRC over the past 2 hours: Image :problem:

Aw, nuuuu me plan failed! A people voted for 3 and its got four.
Silverware wrote:Det, I think you may want to lay off the 'Shrooms. :V
Why? Is it because they do this to your vision? :ghost: Image
I am Groot.

Online Now