Return to “REKT”

Re: REKT: Mission 3: Sitatha Canyons

Grimm wrote:"You'd think with all the resources at their disposal, Tartarus would give each squad a medical kit. I mean, it's not like we're retrieving valuable alien tech for them that'll more than make up the expenses of keeping us alive or anything. Or maybe they're supposed to and SCAMPS is just diverting the funds for some kind of weird recreational brain drugs. Thanks for the help patching me up."
"I don't disagree, but I think it'll be easier if you guys make sure to bring a medkit next mission. Rebellion is fine and all, but dying is less so. Trust me, I tried it. (( :ghost: ))"

I'll go have a look near the cave entrance to see if there are any enemies. (inside the shield)
If there are:
-I'll shoot up to 4 zith the plasma streamer
-switch to the elctron sword
-slash one with the sword
-slash one with the sword
If not:
-I'll wander inside through the door thing
-And look around
-scan interesting stuff with the PDA
-and looks for something interesting I can steal that doesn't look like it'll make stuff blow up much if I remove it, or remove my hands when I pick it up
Last edited by Dinosawer on Mon Oct 17, 2016 1:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Warning: do not ask about physics unless you really want to know about physics.
The LT IRC / Alternate link || The REKT Wiki || PUDDING

Continue evasive maneuvers, trying any tactics to isolate or otherwise neutralize the bugs
Attempt to make my way up to Unit through the rocks once path is clear of allies
IF I make it to Unit
-Ram the bugs with my CASKET
-Jump out and shoot the bugs with a flying shotgun blast
-Draw my Electron Sword
-Prepare to defend Unit!
ELSE assess damage to ship by bugs/ failed maneuver
Defend Squad in the most effective way while the escape plan is executed

BFett wrote: Shakes head in order to clear it.

“How long was I out? What's the current situation?”

Takes inventory of his belongings and retrieves any of his equipment that is on the floor (data pad, guns, ect)
The current situation?
Well, it looks like we were able to stabilise Grimm so at the very least she won't bleed to death ...
Taepilus switched your broken helm with Grimm so you should be more or less fine ... Just try to not break this helm.
We have figured out that that crucible in there is related to a device that creates a force field that keeps the planet from breaking up.
And dino's squad arrived right in time to watch us finish the life saving procedures on Grimm and to dispatch a couple of painkillers.

As to how long you were out? I can't really tell, I don't think it was longer than a couple of minutes.
Last edited by Cha0zz on Wed Oct 19, 2016 1:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LT Wiki | IRC | REKT Wiki
Idiots. Idiots everywhere. ~Dr. Cha0zz

Hmm, okay, so what's our next goal? Our ships are probably in pretty bad shape after having those creatures over them for quite some time. I guess we should probably head out there and check out the damage.
Last edited by BFett on Sun Oct 16, 2016 1:03 am, edited 2 times in total.

((Posting for Unit now, so pay attention, Tal.))

Return to my CASKET.

Toss an explosive bolt at the control panel.

Take off and fly a safe distance away.

Then fire my electrolaser at the control panel.

Avoid enemies if needed.

If the attempt to destroy the panel fails, inform the squad that pinwheels will be made out of their corpses after they're gonethat there's nothing more that can be done to help them.
Breaker of fortune cookies

Cha0zz wrote: And dino's squad arrived right in time to watch us finish the life saving procedures on Grimm and to dispatch a couple of painkillers.
"Oh, so she didn't need that blood transfusion despite all the blood she lost before you got her medical help because you forgot to bring a medkit? You could've mentioned that before we wasted it, you know."

(( :ghost: ))
Warning: do not ask about physics unless you really want to know about physics.
The LT IRC / Alternate link || The REKT Wiki || PUDDING

In reply to SCAMPS "Hey thanks for that buddy, looks like you fcuked up though. I don't see my CASKET. What kind of super computer are you? Confined to a ship, unable to leave it. Obviously you're going insane, you can't keep your damned word. Where's is it? Huh?"

"I still don't understand why you organics stretch like this, it seems to serve no purpose."

Survey the area, wait around until Dino gives orders.
:D

"I'm glad I'm alive after that fall. Sorry to be so engrossed in my scans while the CASKET was being attacked."
"Fawkes, I will be using your CASKET as a counter-weight if you don't mind."

Fire the gravity gun at the base of the pillar which seems to be controlling Francis and Blake
If Fawkes is ok with me using his CASKET as a counter-weight:
-Make sure I'm tethered to Fawke's CASKET
-Fire a sticky cable reel bolt at Francis
-If I hit anything besides Francis:
--Immediately sever the cable
-If I hit Francis:
--Reel him in using both the tether and my gravity amp
--Try to un mind control him using my psi ability, maybe giving him small electric shocks with my electric amp. ((I have no clue if this is possible))

If I have any extra time waiting for my CASKET after all of this:
-Try to figure out what the message in this purple thing is again.

((I'm probably going to have to put up corrections to this, I'm quite tired right now))
A life well lived only happens once.
Seems deep until you think about it.

BFett wrote: “Ysavva, did you save my life? I remember a claw from the alien impacting my helmet and you were there. It happened so quickly.”
"Maybe a little. You mostly had it covered. Nice fukcing catch though."

"I don't think there's much for me to do here since the rest of the team has the science stuff covered better than I do."

Scan the crucible with my PDA and update SCAMPS on the situation with the room we're in/the crucible.
Search the room for any tech we can steal and stuff it in my pack.

Remain alert for any falling/shifting rock
- Any enemies appearing or attacking us
If any enemies appear:
- Get into cover and make sure the nearest squad member(s) do too.
- Radio the squad to let them know that there's enemies present
- Shoot them with my LCD
- Shoot them with my Lasgun
If any enemies appear within melee range:
- Fist them with my gauntlet

Jimmy, use your robotic arm to carefully free that drone that's stuck. Then try again to dock it.

scan the room with the crucible for any traps/ doors or other things of interest
if everything is safe:
- scan the crucbile with my PDA
- Take things that look interesting and that won't interfere with the working of the planet shield when they're removed and put them in my bagpack.

Go over to squid to let him fix my arm

When under attack:
- Use the explosive darts on my crossbow to defend myself (up to the maximum amount of shots I can do without a penalty)

Send all my data I have collected up to now to scamps.

Go outside and assess the damage on my casket, try to think of ways to fix said damage.
When there are enemies and I'm not inside the cave:
- Get back towards the door inside the cave
Last edited by Cha0zz on Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:34 am, edited 2 times in total.
LT Wiki | IRC | REKT Wiki
Idiots. Idiots everywhere. ~Dr. Cha0zz

If any enemies come in sight
-Shoot an LCD grenade towards them in a setting that the grenade airbursts in front of them and sprays them
-Fire lasgun at (preferrably LCD'd) enemy

"Hey Doc! Come over here that i can take a look at your arm!"
Fix Cha0zz' arm

go to the crucible and take a look at the controls
use multidim-sight to get a clearer picture of the controls
write everything down
assist Cha0zz in finding and salvaging safe to remove parts
assist BFett with his hack with the newfound knowledge

Online Now