Return to “REKT”

How much time do you think passes between missions?

Poll ended at Wed Jun 01, 2016 3:14 pm You may select up to 20 options

Three hours
Total votes: 1 (1%)
Six hours
Twelve hours
A day
Two days
Total votes: 2 (2%)
Half a week
Total votes: 4 (5%)
A week
Total votes: 8 (10%)
Two weeks
Three weeks
A month
Total votes: 12 (15%)
A month and a half
Two months
Total votes: 5 (6%)
Three months
Four months
Six months
A year
I like squirrels
Total votes: 5 (6%)
I like ghosts
Total votes: 11 (13%)
I like monkeys
Total votes: 2 (2%)
I don't like any of these options
Total votes: 82
Re: REKT RP Time: The Poll of Dooming

Talvieno wrote:If it's really just a week, then WOW, those Tartarus researchers work FAST.
I went for 2 weeks - 1.5 months, depending on how quickly Tartarus finds a mission for us. :3

I think less would make no sense considering what is done in the mean time. A month or so makes sense to me.
<Detritus> I went up to my mom and said "hey... do you feel like giving five dollars to black lives matter?" and she laughed and said no :v <Black--Snow> my life does matter though ~~ added by Hema on Jun 11 2020 (2770)

I went with 12 hours to a day. Maybe I should add 2 days to my selection. Anyways, I'm just going off of RP time and it seems like most of us have been on the Tartarus for about a day or two now and we are already getting called for our next mission. I expect the briefing to take another hour or two and then we'll be left to do some planning and to buy equipment before being sent to our doom to the next mission.

Land on Tartarus and have medical stuff happen or take a nap = 8 hours
Talk, recruit members, do a VR battle (following morning) = 5 hours
Scamps presents briefing, we discuss tactics and buy equipment = 7 hours (+8 for sleep)
Following morning get strapped into our ships, warp to destination = 3 hours (roughly, dependent on travel time)

About 31 hours total.

Yep, I need to add the 2 days option to my poll choice.

I think something along the lines of 2 weeks up to 1,5 months looks plausible...they have many many Platoons to send out, and they're still inmates on Tartarus. It's not like they shove their guys out almost immediately after they got back. Especially not if there are seriously wounded/deaded people.
Apparently, sometimes stuff might happen.
- - - - - - - -

Online Now