Return to “REKT”

Re: REKT: The Briefing Room

"That would explain the temperature differences as well. From the image it looks like there are bout 4 domes. 2 large ones, and 2 small ones that intersect near the middle of the canyon. A blue field was sighted just before the trees, so the two may be linked. We may end up fighting in some type of artificial woodland once we reach the initial objective point."

outlander4 wrote: William, Nequeba, you've heard it. You are to get the best infantry load-outs possible and follow Blake, covering his CASKET from any portable anti-ship weaponry enemy might have, and provide any other ground support he might need."
Burp on the onions in the sandwich.
Grunt in acknowledgement at Foreigner.
Mutter: "Looks like I won't be needing my particle gun. Guess I'll switch it for something else."
Knowledge is Power, and Power goes in Cars.
I-War 2 thread
Epic Limit Theory Limerick

Cha0zz wrote:*glare at Hema*
"I hoped you would've put some people in your squad that were less idiotic ....
You better manage your bunch of idiots Hema, I'm not planning on babysitting your squad because you couldn't help but pick idiots for it."
"I recruited the best people I could, Sir. I seriously doubt that we'll need babysat. Trigger is simply inexperienced right now. He'll get the hang of things soon. I should like to mention that one of my "idiots" defeated BFett in the VR Simulator."
Breaker of fortune cookies

Hema wrote:
You better manage your bunch of idiots Hema, I'm not planning on babysitting your squad because you couldn't help but pick idiots for it."
"I recruited the best people I could, Sir. I seriously doubt that we'll need babysat. Trigger is simply inexperienced right now. He'll get the hang of things soon. I should like to mention that one of my "idiots" defeated BFett in the VR Simulator."
We'll see how good they are...
And did he now?
Do you have anything to say about that BFett?
LT Wiki | IRC | REKT Wiki
Idiots. Idiots everywhere. ~Dr. Cha0zz

Cha0zz wrote:
Hema wrote:
We'll see how good they are...
And did he now?
Do you have anything to say about that BFett?
"It was actually Triggerhappy that defeated him. He should be good once he's on the ground and we have more information."
Breaker of fortune cookies

Online Now