Return to “REKT”

Re: REKT: The Briefing Room

Dinosawer wrote:"Yeah, right. In our VR dogfight before last mission Squid managed to kill me near the end, while BFett died after three minutes. And unlike BFett I am a soldier."
"I feel like we're all picking on BFett a bit to much here. He's a hacker, don't fault him for it!" ((Hey, I'm a hacker too man))
<Detritus> I went up to my mom and said "hey... do you feel like giving five dollars to black lives matter?" and she laughed and said no :v <Black--Snow> my life does matter though ~~ added by Hema on Jun 11 2020 (2770)

Black--Snow wrote:
Dinosawer wrote:"Yeah, right. In our VR dogfight before last mission Squid managed to kill me near the end, while BFett died after three minutes. And unlike BFett I am a soldier."
"I feel like we're all picking on BFett a bit to much here. He's a hacker, don't fault him for it!" ((Hey, I'm a hacker too man))
"I am with you and BFett on this one. He had all the right ideas."

Triggerhappy wrote:
"Huh. You must not be very good at this either."
"Mate, you're not impressing anyone by being cocky. There are men and women in this room who could kill you without a single care in the world, and insulting them isn't going to convince them to support you."
<Detritus> I went up to my mom and said "hey... do you feel like giving five dollars to black lives matter?" and she laughed and said no :v <Black--Snow> my life does matter though ~~ added by Hema on Jun 11 2020 (2770)

Black--Snow wrote:
"I don't mean to pick on BFett. He's very good at what he does, but what he does is not tactics and shooting. Which is perfectly fine."
Triggerhappy wrote:
"Yeah, tell that to my killcount, rookie." :ghost:
Warning: do not ask about physics unless you really want to know about physics.
The LT IRC / Alternate link || The REKT Wiki || PUDDING

Triggerhappy wrote:
"Trigger, stand down. As your squad leader, I can't let this get any more out-of-control than it already is. Dino is one of the strongest, most experienced people in the platoon. The people here have been through a lot, I suggest you treat them with respect."

"Cha0zz, Trigger defeated BFett because he was able to use tactics to turn the battle in his favor. It wasn't BFett's fault."
Breaker of fortune cookies

Hema wrote:
Triggerhappy wrote:
"Trigger, stand down. As your squad leader, I can't let this get any more out-of-control than it already is. Dino is one of the strongest, most experienced people in the platoon. The people here have been through a lot, I suggest you treat them with respect."

"Cha0zz, Trigger defeated BFett because he was able to use tactics to turn the battle in his favor. It wasn't BFett's fault."
"Yes Boss."

*Shake head*
"Good lord, this mission is already looking like it'll start off even worse than last one. We haven't even landed and we're already at each other's throats. Regarding tactics, I'm no soldier but I do agree that we should stick together until we have better intel on the enemy than 'I don't know.' Our quickest, most quiet squad can do some scouting ahead but probably shouldn't stray far from the main force. And I agree with the Doctor, we should definitely investigate the domes before even attempting to enter them. Whatever is inside them- whether that's those 'Quantum' things everybody keeps talking about, or if it's some sentient woodland dust storm- took out one of Tartarus' best platoons; going in without learning more would be suicidal."

Stands up

"I am all in favor for a motion to leave the discussion to squad leaders and if anyone who ISN'T a squad leader has something they believe is useful to add, to pass it to their superior. No need for there to be any free-for-all in here. Respect the chain of command. We all need to work together, and remember: we are all going to be relying on each other to come back alive. That is all I have to add to this."

Goes and gets some food items and sits back down
Image "Everyone needs to have their avatar's edited to have afros." -Charley Deallus

Charley_Deallus wrote:Stands up

"I am all in favor for a motion to leave the discussion to squad leaders and if anyone who ISN'T a squad leader has something they believe is useful to add, to pass it to their superior. No need for there to be any free-for-all in here. Respect the chain of command. We all need to work together, and remember: we are all going to be relying on each other to come back alive. That is all I have to add to this."

"Thank you, Dak. I wholeheartedly support that idea. I'm sure the other squad leaders would too."
Breaker of fortune cookies

Charley_Deallus wrote:Stands up

"I second this motion. Given the extremely limited intel currently available, and that a general consensus has yet to be formally reached, squad leads should be the only ones deciding initial strategy. We also should refrain from insulting each other, especially those of us yet to see combat, as regardless of our personal feelings, we are all on the same Platoon, and as Dak said, may have to rely on one another to succeed."
*Glares at Triggerhappy*

Sit down, remain quiet unless addressed, and listen to the stratagem.

Online Now