Return to “REKT”

Re: General Knowledge: The Discussioning

Talvieno wrote:Mine did too Corn, but Cha0zz is pushy sometimes. :P Back then I wasn't really good at combating that... at all.
I may be "pushy" sometimes, yes. But those potentiometers are not the result of me being push, I didn't even ask you to look for them.
I was trying to change radio frequencies to communicate with the other squads and you threw in that if I fiddled with the potentiometers and the resistors that I could change channels. :V
LT Wiki | IRC | REKT Wiki
Idiots. Idiots everywhere. ~Dr. Cha0zz

Cha0zz wrote:
Talvieno wrote:Mine did too Corn, but Cha0zz is pushy sometimes. :P Back then I wasn't really good at combating that... at all.
I may be "pushy" sometimes, yes. But those potentiometers are not the result of me being push, I didn't even ask you to look for them.
I was trying to change radio frequencies to communicate with the other squads and you threw in that if I fiddled with the potentiometers and the resistors that I could change channels. :V
And you were being pushy about it. :ghost: Remember, I originally wanted to treat the squads as completely separate entities to make life easier for myself, and while that would've worked as far as making life easier for me, it made life a lot harder for you guys. I'm actually kind of glad you were pushy about it then because honestly, REKT would suck if none of the teams could talk to each other. That was a really stupid idea on my part.
Have a question? Send me a PM! || I have a Patreon page up for REKT now! || People talking in IRC over the past two hours: Image

Talvieno wrote:
Cha0zz wrote:
And you were being pushy about it. :ghost: Remember, I originally wanted to treat the squads as completely separate entities to make life easier for myself, and while that would've worked as far as making life easier for me, it made life a lot harder for you guys. I'm actually kind of glad you were pushy about it then because honestly, REKT would suck if none of the teams could talk to each other. That was a really stupid idea on my part.
Well yeah, if you consider having a discussion where I give arguments as being pushy, then yes I was pushy. I wasn't the only one though, so don't blame me :V
Also, when I'm being pushy, I actually have a reason for it, I don't do it because I find it fun or because I think you should allow the characters to be uber op :V
LT Wiki | IRC | REKT Wiki
Idiots. Idiots everywhere. ~Dr. Cha0zz

Online Now