Return to “REKT”

Re: I'm beginning to consider joining REKT...

IronDuke wrote:
Silverware wrote:Oh it's not sarcastic :P

And looks like I need to fix my script slightly....
it only works for png.
Yeah, seems to. At least I can now see people's epic REKT sigs. :D

--IronDuke
I fixed it a little, it'll now do PNG or JPG, or JPEG.
But not others.

it now does GIF too, might take a reload or two to fix. (Not sure if gif animations will work, but ohwell)
°˖◝(ಠ‸ಠ)◜˖°
WebGL Spaceships and Trails
<Cuisinart8> apparently without the demon driving him around Silver has the intelligence of a botched lobotomy patient ~ Mar 04 2020
console.log(`What's all ${this} ${Date.now()}`);

IronDuke wrote:
Silverware wrote: I fixed it a little, it'll now do PNG or JPG, or JPEG.
But not others.

it now does GIF too, might take a reload or two to fix. (Not sure if gif animations will work, but ohwell)
Thanks!
Whenever you're ready, send it right to me. :thumbup:

--IronDuke
Oh right, your script, the one in the PM is all you need. It'll do it's magic automagically.
The PHP on my server is what I was updating, so you should not need to change anything, and things will have just started working. :D
°˖◝(ಠ‸ಠ)◜˖°
<Cuisinart8> apparently without the demon driving him around Silver has the intelligence of a botched lobotomy patient ~ Mar 04 2020

Silverware wrote:
IronDuke wrote:
Silverware wrote: I fixed it a little, it'll now do PNG or JPG, or JPEG.
But not others.

Thanks!
Whenever you're ready, send it right to me. :thumbup:

--IronDuke
Oh right, your script, the one in the PM is all you need. It'll do it's magic automagically.
The PHP on my server is what I was updating, so you should not need to change anything, and things will have just started working. :D
Ok, that is cool. :mrgreen: I just had to turn it off and back on again.
Thanks a bunch! You are very helpful when you aren't being a pain in the posterior... :lol:

--IronDuke
Knowledge is Power, and Power goes in Cars.
I-War 2 thread
Epic Limit Theory Limerick

1) He does that, but listens to you if you argue something is OOC - I wouldn't have been OK with doing what Cha0zz did since Dino doesn't consider someone an enemy unless they're holding a gun and trying to kill him or his friends ;) A bit of RP also helps there - I didn't intend to rush the bossroom in mission 1 but I managed to give it a spin anyway. And now it's my thing. :mrgreen:
And finally, you can always let someone proofread your action post for loopholes, we do that all the time. Just poke someone on IRC.
2) Not much more time than it takes you currently to just follow REKT. You can come talk tactics on us on IRC, but that's not obligatory and the plan gets posted in the thread anyway.
3) Well, nobody can force you to do anything, but sitting in your ship fiddling your thumbs because there's nothing to do for half of the mission isn't fun, so you would come down of your own accord eventually :ghost:
However, good news: even if you make your char totally ship focused you'll still be decent at infantry combat, because:
-they use the same stats and skills
-infantry weapons are free.
Also, secret: my char is a space pilot too, but it turns out infantry combat is a lot of fun with the correct approach :shifty: BOONSSAAAIIII
4)
IronDuke wrote: On the K9 thing: it's staying. QED. Can't you guys just deal with it? Sure, IronDuke's a pathetic idiot who actually obeys his parents, but... just deal with it.
Well, you're asking everyone else to stop using the by far most convenient way of sharing images because of something you choose to impose on yourself, so no, we can't "just deal with it", especially if that's your attitude. :P
[nitpick] also that's not what QED means at all - it means "which is what needed to be proven" [/nitpick]
I see silver already took care of that however, so yay. Just check you can see the zoomed-in maps when you click on them, that's kinda important.
Warning: do not ask about physics unless you really want to know about physics.
The LT IRC / Alternate link || The REKT Wiki || PUDDING

1. That's fairly encouraging. I was extremely cranky yesterday (too much school, probably), but I'm feeling better now. I modified my imaginary character so he can do weird stuff, in case Tal forgets himself. :shifty:
2. Goody. :D
3. Yeah, I'd be getting myself some skills for ground combat. I'll try to make them the same ones used for space combat. The main reason is just that that's how I am in real life. I'm the best pilot around for space flight sims :angel:, but I absolutely stink at FPS games.
4. I want to apologize for my attitude yesterday. As I mentioned, I was pretty put out. I understand it's very inconvenient for you guys, but it's even more inconvenient for me. Yes, I'm choosing it. I wish there were a better way, but that is all I can see right now. (I thought QED meant "End of argument, no arguments." :oops: ) I can't see the image if I click on it, but I can right click and go to "Open image in new tab" which works and lets me zoom in.

Also Silver, Detritus is a little intrigued as to how your script works. I wouldn't be able to understand it no matter how much you explain, but he might.

Looks like the final step to determining whether or not to join REKT is to trawl through the rules, FAQ, and wiki for a while to learn as much as I can about it. :)

Thanks for all the help guys! :thumbup: And for putting up with CrankyDuke yesterday. :lol:

--IronDuke
Knowledge is Power, and Power goes in Cars.
I-War 2 thread
Epic Limit Theory Limerick

Talvieno wrote:
Dinosawer wrote:Yeah, Dino on the other hand hates unnecessary violence (while being all in favour of necessary violence, of course :ghost: )
Dino loooovvvessss necessary violence. Dr. Cha0zz simply doesn't really have a problem with either. He's more willing to do unethical things.
He kinda has a problem with unnecessary violence. That's a waste of time and resources. I agree on the unethical things though :V
LT Wiki | IRC | REKT Wiki
Idiots. Idiots everywhere. ~Dr. Cha0zz

IronDuke wrote:Also Silver, Detritus is a little intrigued as to how your script works. I wouldn't be able to understand it no matter how much you explain, but he might.
:ghost: Then learn how the crap this crap works for crap's sake! :ghost:
°˖◝(ಠ‸ಠ)◜˖°

Online Now