Return to “REKT”

Just Squad 4 Things

We don't really need this but I wanted to fit in. :ghost:

As for names, most people already call us the Bonsai Squad and the Brotherhood of Steel, so I suggest we stick with that.
Other options were:

The Squad that didn't want Tonon
Francis' Squad
The Squad with the Best Medic
Half of the Conventional Users, For Some Reason
Squad of People Who Know To Shoot Bad Guys Without Being Told To
Wait, We Have A Squad Leader? Squad
Just DO Whatever Squad

BMRX suggested
"Certainty of death, small chance of success… What are we waiting for?"
as motto, which I like a lot. Other suggestions are welcome of course, because democracy and stuff.

Conversation Topics of the day:
-Francis + Clara is adorable
-We need to make sure Francis doesn't get demoted next mission, he's too awesome
....right, actual useful things...
-Loadout?
You get whatever you want, as I said.
Tal said next mission was gonna be more infantry focused, so I suggest you don't neglect your infantry loadout. And if you're not sure what to get, I'm always happy to give suggestions and ideas. ;)

I'm currently thinking of TARGET Helmet + upgrade electrolaser to PION (subject to change), and I've replaced my energy shield with Rocket Boots because ROCKET BOOTS and switched my infantry stuff a bit.
Warning: do not ask about physics unless you really want to know about physics.
The LT IRC / Alternate link || The REKT Wiki || PUDDING
Re: Just Squad 4 Things

Dinosawer wrote:The Squad with the Best Medic
*Cough Cough* :ghost:

I smell a Challenge. :twisted:
Image The results of logic, of natural progression? Boring! An expected result? Dull! An obvious next step? Pfui! Where is the fun in that? A dream may soothe, but our nightmares make us run!

Dinosawer wrote:Feel challenged. Squidhead is hard to beat :ghost:
Incidentally - the thruster pack got a price drop, which means you have 2 extra creds to spend.
To the armoury with you! ;)
Hey, our medic knows how to do skin grafting in the field. I haven't seen Squidhead do that. :P
Breaker of fortune cookies

Triggerhappy wrote:I am the greatest medic. I can amputate any body-part, without medical tools, with both bullet and fire, in under 3 seconds, like noone else can.
Careful, Trigger. That's how the first goat died. I'm sorry, but our doctor can make pinwheels. So he is clearly the best medic in REKT. :P
Breaker of fortune cookies

Hema wrote:
Dinosawer wrote:Feel challenged. Squidhead is hard to beat :ghost:
Incidentally - the thruster pack got a price drop, which means you have 2 extra creds to spend.
To the armoury with you! ;)
Hey, our medic knows how to do skin grafting in the field. I haven't seen Squidhead do that. :P
No, Squidhead had to resort to cauterizing with a blowtorch because there wasn't some skin readily available for grafting, and it helped.
So Squid is clearly better :ghost:
Hema wrote:
Triggerhappy wrote:I am the greatest medic. I can amputate any body-part, without medical tools, with both bullet and fire, in under 3 seconds, like noone else can.
Careful, Trigger. That's how the first goat died.
Indeed - he tried to amputate Kai'isha's leg, so I amputated his face :ghost:
Warning: do not ask about physics unless you really want to know about physics.
The LT IRC / Alternate link || The REKT Wiki || PUDDING

Online Now