A) you hope the drones are gonna stay inside, but they don't have to
B) he needs more than a second:
-put away current gear
-take crossbow
-put crossbow in backpack
-take grenades
-put grenades in backpack
-take gear again

C) if he's gonna put it away there's no point in him taking it before the fight is over anyway
Warning: do not ask about physics unless you really want to know about physics.
The LT IRC / Alternate link || The REKT Wiki || PUDDING
Re: Squad 2 discussion

Dinosawer wrote:A) you hope the drones are gonna stay inside, but they don't have to
B) he needs more than a second:
-put away current gear
-take crossbow
-put crossbow in backpack
-take grenades
-put grenades in backpack
-take gear again

C) if he's gonna put it away there's no point in him taking it before the fight is over anyway
Not gonna argue about the the uselessness of taking the crossbow, you have good points. About the drones staying inside - that's why I want to start knocking them out as quickly as possible, before they have a chance to get away.

Question: Did anyone count the drones? I know there are not more than like 2-4 left active. One is stunned for this turn(I assume...so I'm probably wrong), and trigger damaged one.

Also, I really DO want to get everyone on the same page, however it has been rather difficult. Hema had suggestions, and I had suggestions but Trigger won't change his mind. So what do we do? Vote? All of us do the same thing and let Trigger do his own thing? because my character is all about working together aka teamwork, and being professional about it. So, tbh, Trigger got us into this mess so he should be the one taking the most risk to get us out of it. Whether he uses the shield and a pistol to be a little armored position or something. but I finally am reading and re-reading and deciding that we all need on the same page. I wish everyone could get on IRC at the same time but tbh, it looks like only Hema, Trigger, and I have been doing that, so as a result...it is harder to get sh!t done quickly on a squad level.
Last edited by Charley_Deallus on Fri Jul 15, 2016 7:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image "Everyone needs to have their avatar's edited to have afros." -Charley Deallus

Dinosawer wrote:There were four of them, you stunned one, which might or might not reactivate next turn, and Trigger damaged one which then fell to the floor. That one also might or might not be down. :ghost:
But that still gives us fewer initial drones shooting at us. Which is good to know. The entire time I have been like "Wait...how many were there???" and then Trigger was throwing out six drones and I was like "sh!t"

Also: Noting Servius's comment about Trigger and I covering each other. I did prioritize any drones that are flanking others(right after I protect my own self because a dead Dak is a useless Dak). So I am kind of trying to make sure we are covered.
Image "Everyone needs to have their avatar's edited to have afros." -Charley Deallus

Charley_Deallus wrote:
Dinosawer wrote:There were four of them, you stunned one, which might or might not reactivate next turn, and Trigger damaged one which then fell to the floor. That one also might or might not be down. :ghost:
But that still gives us fewer initial drones shooting at us. Which is good to know. The entire time I have been like "Wait...how many were there???" and then Trigger was throwing out six drones and I was like "sh!t"

Did I say 6 at some point??

Triggerhappy wrote:
Charley_Deallus wrote:

Did I say 6 at some point??
Drones:
Drones killed: 0
Drones wounded: 1 - 2?
Drones alive: 4

That confused me thinking there were six :lol: I just realized looking at it that the drones that are wounded, are still considered alive.

Triggerhappy wrote:
Charley_Deallus wrote: That confused me thinking there were six :lol: I just realized looking at it that the drones that are wounded, are still considered alive.
I meant it like that, sorry if confused anyone XD
Probably just me :| :lol: :ghost:

So 2 active drones, 1 stunned one(I stunned it this most recent turn, so it SHOULD be stunned for next turn...if my fail logic holds true!), and 1 damaged one that might still be dangerous. I think prioritizing the healthy ones and then hunting down the other 2 might be good. It also makes survival a bit easier :mrgreen:

Charley_Deallus wrote:
Triggerhappy wrote:
Charley_Deallus wrote: That confused me thinking there were six :lol: I just realized looking at it that the drones that are wounded, are still considered alive.
I meant it like that, sorry if confused anyone XD
Probably just me :| :lol: :ghost:

So 2 active drones, 1 stunned one(I stunned it this most recent turn, so it SHOULD be stunned for next turn...if my fail logic holds true!), and 1 damaged one that might still be dangerous. I think prioritizing the healthy ones and then hunting down the other 2 might be good. It also makes survival a bit easier :mrgreen:
Editing now.
Last edited by Triggerhappy on Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Online Now