Return to “REKT”

Re: Squad 2 discussion

I will later tonight, promise. Picked up a second job and I'm gonna hit bout 65 hours this week between the two, which is why I haven't really been around. But tonight, Praetorian's Promise!

Edit: Later that day! - Holy Shit Trigger. That post is a monster. I so surry Tal, we bring great dishonor upon us. Working on mine expediently.

Triggerhappy wrote:UNIT You got anti-shock meds in your medkit. Try them on Hema.
He's missing a large chunk of his torso. I don't think the shock is keeping him down. :ghost:

No harm in trying I suppose. Unless I get too buried in the multi-roll to fix Trigger's leg. :think:
Image The results of logic, of natural progression? Boring! An expected result? Dull! An obvious next step? Pfui! Where is the fun in that? A dream may soothe, but our nightmares make us run!

Idunno wrote:
Triggerhappy wrote:UNIT You got anti-shock meds in your medkit. Try them on Hema.
He's missing a large chunk of his torso. I don't think the shock is keeping him down. :ghost:

No harm in trying I suppose. Unless I get too buried in the multi-roll to fix Trigger's leg. :think:
Don't overdo the healing part. Just shoot up Hema with anti-shock meds, fix up Servius and carry Hema's body to your casket as needed.

Servius or Dak may need to help you drag the body, what with your -2 strength.

Hema wrote:
Idunno wrote:Out of curiosity, who needs a fix-up session the most? :think: :ghost:
Hema probably. He was just stabbed in the chest after all. :P
Well, since no one likes it when I try to make them more machine than man better, nothing I can do about that save for getting you the good stuff. :ghost: :twisted:
Image The results of logic, of natural progression? Boring! An expected result? Dull! An obvious next step? Pfui! Where is the fun in that? A dream may soothe, but our nightmares make us run!

"...I remember the times that come before, when instead of three unorganized criminals, I lead a platoon of true soldiers into battle."

Congrats Trigger, you just became a huge hypocrite. (If you weren't already). I'll post later today or tomorrow.
Image "Everyone needs to have their avatar's edited to have afros." -Charley Deallus

So in summery, I spent this turn getting Hema the good stuff, and trying to get Trigger-senpai to notice me. :think:

Sounds about right. :ghost:

Online Now