Return to “REKT”

Re: Squad 2 discussion

Idunno wrote:So in summery, I spent this turn getting Hema the good stuff, and trying to get Trigger-senpai to notice me. :think:

Sounds about right. :ghost:
When I read that part of Tal's post, I had an image of a puppy sitting on top of my minigun, looking up at me with big sad eyes.

Yall complaining that Trigger can't kill shit well - he CAN kill shit, and very effectively for that matter, don't dispute that. :ghost:

(( Also Trigger's ego is bigger than both his brain and his balls. Let the man have his moment. ))

(( and if someone makes fun of the size of Trigger's brain and/or balls I will find you and bury you into cement ))

Hey guys, what did you want me to do? :think:

Can't really think of anything, so I'll let you do the thinking. :ghost: :twisted:
Image The results of logic, of natural progression? Boring! An expected result? Dull! An obvious next step? Pfui! Where is the fun in that? A dream may soothe, but our nightmares make us run!

Idunno wrote:Hey guys, what did you want me to do? :think:

Can't really think of anything, so I'll let you do the thinking. :ghost: :twisted:
Well, I still want my minigun, and I kinda need my leg to be patched up. :V Also, it might be a good idea to help Hema to his ship when he wakes up.

The squad is flying into the cave, so you should probably take up position in the convoy when we go in ( after you patch up my leg and get me my minigun )

The turn after this one, you may want to fix more people up, either Dak or Servius.

...yes?

A New Challenger wrote:Probably would have prioritized the plasma burns on Servius's side over a few mangled fingers, but hey, I'm not the medic. :ghost:
Tal locked the thread very soon after he posted so it was too late for my PM warning to him XD
Image "Everyone needs to have their avatar's edited to have afros." -Charley Deallus

Charley_Deallus wrote:
A New Challenger wrote:Probably would have prioritized the plasma burns on Servius's side over a few mangled fingers, but hey, I'm not the medic. :ghost:
Tal locked the thread very soon after he posted so it was too late for my PM warning to him XD
Charley_Deallus almost upgraded me to Obi-Wan Kenobi status. But then the Death Star blew up Yavin IV. :ghost:
Image The results of logic, of natural progression? Boring! An expected result? Dull! An obvious next step? Pfui! Where is the fun in that? A dream may soothe, but our nightmares make us run!

Triggerhappy wrote:I swear if I spend the whole turn sitting, waiting for Unit to fix my leg...

also, Unit won't be going into the cave????

Or even getting into his ship???

Oh my god are we going to spend another turn doing absolutely nothing now? >.>
On the bright side, Unit could heal Servius completely now :lol: Unit is the wildcard.
Image "Everyone needs to have their avatar's edited to have afros." -Charley Deallus

Triggerhappy wrote:Posting first is not the issue, it editing your post to make the squad work smoother that needs working on :V

But hey, its Unit we are dealing with, he is made to create beautiful pinwheels and nothing else. All this shooting and healing must be getting to his tired servos.
He tends to struggle with editing the post after he has made it :p So maybe if Hema tells him what to post since he is the squad leader, it will work out the first time :D

Going to be a bit busy today, so it may be a while before I can issue orders.
Right now, I doubt we have the firepower to get through the cave-in. If anyone has suggestions for how to push through, post them here.
I think that the best course of action would be to go back toward the lights.
Breaker of fortune cookies

Online Now