Return to “REKT”

Re: Squad 2 discussion

A New Challenger wrote:Have hope, O Squad Lead. There is always another path. Even if it involves makeshift anti-matter explosives. :ghost:
That's just how we kill ourselves if we're screwed. :P And yes, there is another path. We can always try to invite the quantums to have dinner with us. I'm sure they'll enjoy the change of pace.
Breaker of fortune cookies

Triggerhappy wrote:We are joking about trying to negotiate with the swarm and Talvieno is just sitting back in his chair, sipping tea, laughing and saying "These fools know not of how close to the truth they are..."

Let us pray that Unit manages to save us all.
No, actually inviting them to dinner sounds pretty good right now. Maybe they'll accept. :ghost:

Hema wrote:
Triggerhappy wrote:We are joking about trying to negotiate with the swarm and Talvieno is just sitting back in his chair, sipping tea, laughing and saying "These fools know not of how close to the truth they are..."

Let us pray that Unit manages to save us all.
No, actually inviting them to dinner sounds pretty good right now. Maybe they'll accept. :ghost:

So. :ghost:

I have 2 options. :eh:

Hook my CASKET's power source up to this thing, and try to play around with the controls until something nice happens. :D

Or I can hook my CASKET's power source up to this thing, and contact someone from a different squad to hack into the thing and give us control of it. :twisted:

Which one should I do. :think:
Image The results of logic, of natural progression? Boring! An expected result? Dull! An obvious next step? Pfui! Where is the fun in that? A dream may soothe, but our nightmares make us run!

Dinosawer wrote:The first, since hacking tools have a maximum range of a kilometer and mightn't even reach through rock even if they were in range.
Doing that will probably cause something bigger and meaner to show up. :ghost:
Image The results of logic, of natural progression? Boring! An expected result? Dull! An obvious next step? Pfui! Where is the fun in that? A dream may soothe, but our nightmares make us run!

Idunno wrote:
Dinosawer wrote:The first, since hacking tools have a maximum range of a kilometer and mightn't even reach through rock even if they were in range.
Doing that will probably cause something bigger and meaner to show up. :ghost:
I believe messing with the controls is your only option here, Idunno. I don't think anyone else would have the time to hack it right now.

Charley_Deallus wrote:Don't worry! We have complete confidence in you! :thumbup: What's the worst that could happen? :lol: :lol: :monkey:

Hema
:ghost:
Dak
Trigger
Servius
Unit
Our squad's motto should be "Tempting Fate". :ghost:

Online Now