Return to “REKT”

Re: Squad 1 Stuff

NO OFC NOT GET OUT NOW!!! :evil:

Hey, does anybody know if I was allowed to post in here? :oops:
I am Groot.
Please don't take my advice. You will wind up in jail if you do.
For some reason, I feel obliged to display how many people have talked in IRC over the past 2 hours: Image :problem:
:ugeek:

IronDuke wrote:I like "the best of the best don't die like the rest." :twisted:
:shifty: Was I allowed to post in here?

--IronDuke
allowed to post? yes
allowed to vote? yes
Will I count your vote? no
:P

Edit:
But please try to keep irrelevant clutter away. If your post is off-topic, I will report it.
LT Wiki | IRC | REKT Wiki
Idiots. Idiots everywhere. ~Dr. Cha0zz

Grimm wrote:+1 for Cha0zz's Squad logo
+1 for Make Science, Not Idiots
and might as well change my Wraith squadron +1 to Wrath Squadron since I don't mind either way. :ghost:
And with that the majority vote goes to "Wrath squadron" and "Make Science, Not Idiots" (3 out of the 5 members voted for the same thing).

Unless someone else has serious objection, that's what it's going to be.

Edit: grimm I took a look at your gear and saw that the GAMBIT laser is rather limited in ammo, it might be better if we get you a PION beam cannon, I'll try to see if we can find you an extra cred so that you can afford it if you want.
LT Wiki | IRC | REKT Wiki
Idiots. Idiots everywhere. ~Dr. Cha0zz

I'd appreciate that Cha0zz, and if you can't find a credit I'll make do :) I had initially planned to buy more ammo for it after Mission 3.

Edit: Actually, using 1 credit to buy an extra battery might actually be a better idea if weapon descriptions are anything to go by? GAMBIT seems to do more damage in a tight pinch.

Online Now