Return to “REKT”

Squad 1 - Wrath Squadron

I opened this thread to ease the discussion of squad specific stuff.
That way it's clear for everyone to see and won't be drowned out in the Tartarus / general thread.

So please Stay on topic

1) We need a squad-name, suggestions are welcome.
I'll list the given suggestions below, please suggest new ones or vote on the existing ones.
  • Wrath Squadron (votes: 3)
  • Wraith Squadron (votes: 0)
  • Thunder Squadron (votes: 0)
  • Espionage Squadron (votes: 0)
  • Shock Squadron (votes: 0)
  • Squady McSquadFace (Vetoed by Dr. Cha0zz - "God damn idiots")
Vote ended. If you have serious objections, please let me know.

2) We need a squad-slogan, feel free to give suggestions.
  • The party is not over until you smile for the mugshot. (votes: 0)
  • Guns don't kill people. I kill people. (votes: 0)
  • The best of the best don't die like the rest. (votes: 0)
  • Make Science Not Idiots (votes: 3)
  • We do what we must for science(votes: 0)
  • We must all hang together or we'll surely hang separately (votes: 0)
  • Together we stand, divided we fall (votes: 0)
Vote ended. If you have serious objections please let me know.

3) I'm not 100% happy with the current squad insignia, if someone can do something better feel free to do so.
Current proposal: Image 4) Please discuss your choice of equipment here so that we can make sure that we don't have useless duplicate stuff and an optimal squad load-out.

5) Everything else that you think might fit here.
Last edited by Cha0zz on Wed May 11, 2016 8:01 am, edited 16 times in total.
LT Wiki | IRC | REKT Wiki
Idiots. Idiots everywhere. ~Dr. Cha0zz
Re: Squad 1 Stuff

I'd like to buy the following items

Peripheral Hacking Computer - 5 credits (Gives you an extra +1 to your hacking skill)
Transponder Dish - 3 credits (Permits you to hack one extra target per turn without penalty)
Energy Shield - 2 credits (Gives you a +1 to your on-foot dodge rolls, and you never have to worry about it again.)

Equipment being kept:
- 1x Heavy Armour
- 1x Electron Sword

Infantry equipment sold:
- 1x Assault Rifle (0 creds)
- 1x Gauss Rifle (0 creds)

Infantry equiment bought:
- 1x Liquid Crystal Depositor (0 creds)
- 1x Kinetic Gauntlet (0 creds)

Ship equipment sold:
- 1x Railgun (+3 creds)

Ship equipment bought:
- 2x Explosive Gauss Cannon (14 creds)

Opinions?

@ BFett:
I certainly would like to see you have that layout, I'll try to make sure that the credits are there although I can't guarantee that they will be there.

@DV:
While a nice loadout, I agree with dino's ammo point.
Another thing is that this would need 11 credits.
With the credit redistribution thing everyone averages at 9 credits with one credit spare, so this will only be possible if someone else doesn't use all of his/her credits. So maybe it won't be a bad idea to search for an alternative layout that comes out cheaper.
If we have enough spare credits you can have it however, but for that I'll need to see what Tæpilus buys first.

Cha0zz:

Yup, the squad redistribution of credits leaves me at 9. Talv has also said I get a bonus two for bringing back Taepilus's sidequest objective, so I didn't include those in the squad redistribution, and just lumped them in with what was available to me. I stil owe BFett a credit though, so if he wants it I won't be able to afford this full loadout.

I agree with the concerns about the limited ammo. Before Talv updated the EGCs they took like three ammo each and it was a much better deal. :/

I will likely change this loadout.

DeusVorpal wrote:Cha0zz:

Yup, the squad redistribution of credits leaves me at 9. Talv has also said I get a bonus two for bringing back Taepilus's sidequest objective, so I didn't include those in the squad redistribution, and just lumped them in with what was available to me. I stil owe BFett a credit though, so if he wants it I won't be able to afford this full loadout.

I agree with the concerns about the limited ammo. Before Talv updated the EGCs they took like three ammo each and it was a much better deal. :/

I will likely change this loadout.
If you can buy it with the extra creds, sure go ahead.

Edit:
It might be a good idea to get an energy weapon instead of the gauntlet to enhance the possibilities with the LCD, for explode stuff. And you already have the sword for melee anyway :V. Actually it's probably even better to drop the sword for an energy weapon instead of the gauntlet if I look at your stats.

Online Now