Return to “REKT”

Re: Squad 1 Stuff

Cha0zz wrote:
If you can buy it with the extra creds, sure go ahead.

Edit:
It might be a good idea to get an energy weapon instead of the gauntlet to enhance the possibilities with the LCD, for explode stuff. And you already have the sword for melee anyway :V. Actually it's probably even better to drop the sword for an energy weapon instead of the gauntlet if I look at your stats.

Yeah. I like that plan. I would like to carry some grenades as well, but it looks like it won't happen with the LCD taking two slots.

I would really like to take the kinetic gauntlet too, but you're right about already having the electron sword, and the sword is way more versatile. I knew I'd have to edit the list before I posted.
DeusVorpal wrote:Equipment being kept:
- 1x Heavy Armour
- 1x Electron Sword

Infantry equipment sold:
- 1x Assault Rifle (0 creds)
- 1x Gauss Rifle (0 creds)

Infantry equiment bought:
- 1x Liquid Crystal Depositor (0 creds)
- 1x Lasgun

Ship equipment sold:
- 1x Railgun (+3 creds)

Ship equipment bought:
1x TBD
1x TBD
99x TBD

Also, I kinda like Wrath Squad

Dinosawer wrote:Some ideas:
Quantum Cannon + PION = 14
Quantum Cannon + SML = 14
Quantum Cannon + Rocket shotgun = 13
Quantum Cannon + Electrolaser + Particle gun + mount = 13
Neutron Beam + Railgun = 12 (neutron beam nerfed, though)
EGC + PION = 13
Thanks, I'll look at those later. TBH I was kind of disappointed with the magazine size of the EGC.

My planned gear:

Sell:
  • Nanite Suit (1cr)
  • Magnetic Field Manipulator (8cr)
Total: 9cr

Buy:
  • Gravity Field Manipulator (12cr)
  • VISION helmet (1cr)
  • Light armor (2cr)
  • MUSE attachment (1cr)
  • Stake driver attachment (2cr)
Total: 18cr

Sum: 9cr

((subject to changes))
Last edited by Cha0zz on Tue May 10, 2016 11:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
LT Wiki | IRC | REKT Wiki
Idiots. Idiots everywhere. ~Dr. Cha0zz

squad-slogans:
The best of the best don't die like the rest.
Make Science Not Idiots
We do what we must for science
We must all hang together or we'll surely hang separately
Together we stand, divided we fall

I'll look into making some mock-ups for a squad logo which are similar in the design style.

Edit: Here's one that I made a while back that I still have on hand. Image and a second quick edit Image Image
Last edited by BFett on Tue May 10, 2016 11:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

Cha0zz - as I understand, you were intending to get a blowtorch attachment. Due to some things Dino pointed out, they now cost 5 creds instead of 3 because they're both excellent at cutting armor and give you a +1 to your handiwork skill. Because you've already posted here that you want one, it will only cost you 3 creds this mission if you choose to purchase it.
Have a question? Send me a PM! || I have a Patreon page up for REKT now! || People talking in IRC over the past two hours: Image

Talvieno wrote:Cha0zz - as I understand, you were intending to get a blowtorch attachment. Due to some things Dino pointed out, they now cost 5 creds instead of 3 because they're both excellent at cutting armor and give you a +1 to your handiwork skill. Because you've already posted here that you want one, it will only cost you 3 creds this mission if you choose to purchase it.
I don't feel that would be fair compared to the others, I will drop it and pick something else.
LT Wiki | IRC | REKT Wiki
Idiots. Idiots everywhere. ~Dr. Cha0zz

Online Now