Return to “REKT”

What would you do if your character died?

I already have a new character planned out.
Total votes: 2 (18%)
I'd make a new character. I have some ideas for it already.
Total votes: 6 (55%)
I'd probably make a new character, but haven't really given it any thought.
Total votes: 2 (18%)
I might make a new character right away, but not sure. I might wait on it.
Total votes: 1 (9%)
I'd be done for a while, but I might come back later.
(No votes)
If my character dies, I'm done playing.
(No votes)
There's a fair chance of me leaving before I die.
(No votes)
Total votes: 11
Re: Post-mortem: the pollening

I already have one planned out.
I NEED MY REKT OKAY
:ghost:

Btw, say I die, switch to my second char and my squadmates bring the body of my first back - can I switch to the first again when the second dies and pretend reviving just took long?
(I know that would mean the second char bonus doesn't come in anymore after that and stuff)
Warning: do not ask about physics unless you really want to know about physics.
The LT IRC / Alternate link || The REKT Wiki || PUDDING

I already have some ideas for a second character, but at the moment I'm not 100% sure what I would do if I died.
I'd probably continue playing with the new character after that died, but depending on how entertaining the post-mortem gameplay is while the others are doing the mission, I might also drop out temporary.
LT Wiki | IRC | REKT Wiki
Idiots. Idiots everywhere. ~Dr. Cha0zz

Dinosawer wrote:I already have one planned out.
I NEED MY REKT OKAY
:ghost:

Btw, say I die, switch to my second char and my squadmates bring the body of my first back - can I switch to the first again when the second dies and pretend reviving just took long?
(I know that would mean the second char bonus doesn't come in anymore after that and stuff)
Yep, you can definitely do that. You can also make a new character purely for Tartarus (Saoirse) after your in-mission character (Dinosawer) dies, and leave it (Saoirse) at Tartarus when your original (Dinosawer) is revived, so you can take your original (Dinosawer) on your next mission again. Just to give you something to do in the meantime. :)
Have a question? Send me a PM! || I have a Patreon page up for REKT now! || People talking in IRC over the past two hours: Image

outlander4 wrote:So Talv, are you giving a blanket permission to operate several chars at once, provided only one at a time goes into an actual mission?
As long as only 1 is actively being used at a time is how I understand it. I'm not gonna let Saoirse do stuff before Dino is deaded, aside from the fact that Tal would have twice as much work then.
Warning: do not ask about physics unless you really want to know about physics.
The LT IRC / Alternate link || The REKT Wiki || PUDDING

Online Now