Return to “REKT”

Re: Squads

Talvieno wrote:No, I mean... The squads didn't form until they wound up thrown together with each other at the start of mission 1. :P
You really dont have to completely shuffle the squads. Perhaps if a commander stays a commander of a squad, let him/her keep the same squad! I really don't think changing everyone is necesary.

And perhaps stories like "Previous member of this squad died ramming a megaship's engine in order to save a planet..." or "Squad has tendency to have the most retards throughout all the previous teams." Who says the previous squads could not have been wiped? More then once? And in an epic manner?

Talvieno wrote:No, I mean... The squads didn't form until they wound up thrown together with each other at the start of mission 1. :P
Back story spotted. :ghost:
Image The results of logic, of natural progression? Boring! An expected result? Dull! An obvious next step? Pfui! Where is the fun in that? A dream may soothe, but our nightmares make us run!

Talvieno wrote:Well... there's not really any "stories" or "lore" behind the squads... :eh:
Idunno wrote:
Back story spotted. :ghost:
What did I tell ya? These people will give anything up to an elephant an awesome backstory!

BFett wrote:Squad: No Idiots!

((Cha0zz, what do you think?))
Nah, that's too much in the face for the doc (odd I know :V), he's obsessed with idiots but he wouldn't use it as a squad name (at least not in english, he might go for latin). I was thinking of something from the old german mythology. I'll need to do some research about that however.
Suggestions from the squad members are welcome!

Ps: Silver has added our squad's insignia on the signature generator, you can add it by appending "&isgn=6" on the url (if you want off course)
LT Wiki | IRC | REKT Wiki
Idiots. Idiots everywhere. ~Dr. Cha0zz

Online Now