Return to “REKT”

REKT Signature Generator

Automated Signatures
Not for the criminally inane.

Welcome, I have produced a script that generates and caches images for use in your signatures.
I had always planned to build a tool to allow you to create the code for these signatures, but meh.
Instead I am producing this documentation, mostly to make sure people actually use my tool correctly.
So without further adieu, here's how you make it work.

Code: Select all

http://poxy.no-ip.org/rekt.php
This is the site, and the script in particular, simply place this in an Img tag and you are set to start.

[img]http://poxy.no-ip.org/rekt.php[/img]

The most useful features are the Name, Tag and Group text fields. To use these, simply write out what you want in there,
and replace any spaces with '+', other special characters such as '&' might need to be replaced with their url encoded versions.
URL Encoder-Decoder

ch=Character+Name
ta=Tag+Line
gr=Group+Text
To use multiple fields at once, you simply need to join them with an '&', for example:

rekt.php?ch=Character+Name&ta=Tag+Line&gr=Group+Text

[img]http://poxy.no-ip.org/rekt.php?ch=Character+Name&ta=Tag+Line&gr=Group+Text[/img]

Additionally you can chose the color of the text, by specifying the RGB components of the color. These are specified as integer from 0 (off) to 255 (full)
If any color is not specified it will use the default of: R=0, G=255, B=60, for that color.
Color Picker

r=46
g=163
b=201

[img]http://poxy.no-ip.org/rekt.php?ch=Character+Name&ta=Tag+Line&gr=Group+Text&r=46&g=163&b=201[/img]
Last edited by Silverware on Sun Mar 20, 2016 6:07 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Re: REKT Signature Generator

Fonts
Spoiler:      SHOW
To change the default font, simply add the following field. "crackvetica" is the default value, and is what the original signatures were designed for.

fnt=crackvetica

fnt=arial

fnt=black

fnt=crap

fnt=granada

fnt=schablonierschrift

fnt=quantum

fnt=blood

fnt=fears

fnt=godofwar

fnt=later

fnt=granada

fnt=wrestle

fnt=painty

fnt=gypsy
Backgrounds
The background can be easily changed, simply add the 'bk' field, the default is always the background for the latest mission.
It should be noted that certain backgrounds are designed for left aligned text instead of right. Fixing this is as simply as adding the 'left' field.

bk=0
left

bk=0&left

bk=1

bk=2

bk=3

bk=4&left

bk=5

bk=6&left

bk=7

bk=8

bk=9

bk=10

bk=pony&left
Insignas
Insigna's are simple images that align on the opposite side of the text, they are used to denote squad typically.

isgn=0

isgn=1

isgn=2

isgn=3

isgn=4
isgn=dino

isgn=5

isgn=6

isgn=7
isgn=cha0zz

goat
Image Of course, as a special for Aegagrus, you can also add a goat!
Last edited by Silverware on Wed May 11, 2016 2:30 pm, edited 19 times in total.

Specials
There is the ability to make text bigger also, for such signatures as Talvieno's at the time of writing.
Using this voids the Group Text unfortunately, but it's useful if you have a fragile ego.

big
Image You can force the server to use the cached version of your image, much like saving it to Imgur, it will load faster (hopefully) for new people. It also stops the server from regenerating (or generating) the image. So create the signature without the cache flag first.

cache
Requests
  • More Backgrounds
    Simply create me some pretty REKT appropriate background images, 800x85 pixels in size.
  • More Insignias
    Creation of Insignia is left to you guys, 85x85 is the default size, but the width is less important here.
  • More Fonts
    Link me the font you want, and I may get around to adding it, we already have tons, so I may replace some.
  • More Birthdays
    No! Only Josh get's birthday notifications through these signatures!
  • Other Features
    Just tell me what you want, and I will see what I can do.
Last edited by Silverware on Sun Mar 20, 2016 6:09 pm, edited 11 times in total.

Sorry everyone, someone unplugged my server without realizing it.
The signatures are down for now, I'll likely get them back up in the next few hours, but I'm too tired to go through the effort right this moment.

EDIT:: Everything should be running again, I'll need a temporary solution for the two weeks starting from the 15th.
As I will be living out of a suitcase for these two weeks before moving to my new house were I can implement a more permanent solution.

One more Insigna has been added, at the bequest of Cha0zz.
°˖◝(ಠ‸ಠ)◜˖°
WebGL Spaceships and Trails
<Cuisinart8> apparently without the demon driving him around Silver has the intelligence of a botched lobotomy patient ~ Mar 04 2020
console.log(`What's all ${this} ${Date.now()}`);

• Increased regeneration timer to 24 hours, instead of 6.
    Now images only regenerate once per day.
  • Added an experimental cache feature.
    For those people who would rather not have their image reload every day.
    This will ONLY pull the image from cache, which is much faster than regeneration.
    If the image does not exist in the cache then the load will fail,
    so be sure to actually try your image without the cache feature first, to ensure that it has been generated.
  • Modified load-from-disk of all cached images.
    It should be faster to load images that are cached server-side and not cached locally now.
    But I can't get accurate metrics on this unfortunately.
°˖◝(ಠ‸ಠ)◜˖°
<Cuisinart8> apparently without the demon driving him around Silver has the intelligence of a botched lobotomy patient ~ Mar 04 2020

I might do a proper rebuild of it once I have moved, I can integrate imgur stuff into it, and directly upload new images to Imgur. :V

Which means I could have a design page, then once you play with all the features you can upload it to imgur, and it can generate the img tags for you. :V

But that's a stretch goal. :V
°˖◝(ಠ‸ಠ)◜˖°

Hema wrote:I'm trying to add the insignia for my squad to my sig, but I'm having a bit of trouble. Can you help?
toba.no-ip.org/poxy/rekt.php?ch=Hema&ta=Raven+Lord+and&gr=leader+of+squad+2&bk=2&isgn=3
Issue was related to the updated Cache code, I have added a work around, but I will have to properly fix this later.
°˖◝(ಠ‸ಠ)◜˖°

Online Now