Return to “REKT”

Should the written part be in spoilers or not?

Yeah, spoil that writing!
Total votes: 3 (30%)
No, gimme that wall of text!
Total votes: 7 (70%)
Total votes: 10
Spoiler tags: the pollening

Up until turn 5 our part in Tal's turn write-out were a big wall of text.
However, lazy people who don't want to read everything asked Tal to make put everyone's part in a spoiler block.
I personally don't like this, it makes names harder to find in the mass of identical spoilered blocks, and I have to open 16 spoilers to easily find and read stuff/everything, plus searching the thread with ctrl-F doesn't work.
Other people prefer the spoilers though, so it's time to let democracy decide! :ghost:
Warning: do not ask about physics unless you really want to know about physics.
The LT IRC / Alternate link || The REKT Wiki || PUDDING
Re: Spoiler tags: the pollening

Hmm...to be honest, it confused me too in the beginning. And I also needed a while to re-orientate myself there.

But if I am allowed to make a small suggestion:

Why not leave the text as it was before and just put the actions of a complete squad into a spoiler?

Then we'd have something like:

Squad 2: Hema, Unit 4965, Aegagrus, and Taniya
Spoiler:      SHOW
Hema:
Actions
Stuff stuff stuff

Unit 4965
Actions
Stuff stuff stuff

Why doesn't it work...Why can't I spoil spoilers the way I want to spoil spoilers X.X

Well...The thought should be visible...
Apparently, sometimes stuff might happen.
- - - - - - - -
Re: Spoiler tags: the pollening

Dinosawer wrote:
Cha0zz wrote:I miss the 'I don't really care option' :V
It's called "not voting" :ghost:
I disagree, I would like to express my opinion on the vote however both outcomes are equally favourable for me. By voting for a third option I can express this opinion. Would I not be able to vote for that option, I couldn't express that either outcome is ok, however the person organising the poll wouldn't know either what my actual opinion on the matter is. Since by not voting I still could have one of the listed opinions.
LT Wiki | IRC | REKT Wiki
Idiots. Idiots everywhere. ~Dr. Cha0zz

Online Now