Return to “REKT”

Should the written part be in spoilers or not?

Yeah, spoil that writing!
Total votes: 3 (30%)
No, gimme that wall of text!
Total votes: 7 (70%)
Total votes: 10
Post

Re: Spoiler tags: the pollening

#16
I actually don't really care; on my end, reading with spoilers is easy on PC (and I write down events worthy of note in my REKT notebook anyway); on the other hand, my ye olde and glorious mobile phone makes it much more difficult, with having to click and wait for reload every time. No, 'change the phone' is not an option. So I've voted 'no' although I really liked the smooth, spoilered desing on PC.
Image
Survivor of the Josh Parnell Blackout of 2015.
Post

Re: Spoiler tags: the pollening

#17
Cha0zz wrote: I disagree, I would like to express my opinion on the vote however both outcomes are equally favourable for me. By voting for a third option I can express this opinion. Would I not be able to vote for that option, I couldn't express that either outcome is ok, however the person organising the poll wouldn't know either what my actual opinion on the matter is. Since by not voting I still could have one of the listed opinions.
I do know what your opinion is; I assume if people don't care to vote, they don't care. :ghost:
Warning: do not ask about physics unless you really want to know about physics.
The LT IRC / Alternate link || The REKT Wiki || PUDDING
Image
Post

Re: Spoiler tags: the pollening

#18
Dinosawer wrote:
Cha0zz wrote: I disagree, I would like to express my opinion on the vote however both outcomes are equally favourable for me. By voting for a third option I can express this opinion. Would I not be able to vote for that option, I couldn't express that either outcome is ok, however the person organising the poll wouldn't know either what my actual opinion on the matter is. Since by not voting I still could have one of the listed opinions.
I do know what your opinion is; I assume if people don't care to vote, they don't care. :ghost:
I don't care about the outcome, I care about voting :ghost:
Also, it's not always a given that people see the vote.
LT Wiki | IRC | REKT Wiki
Image
Idiots. Idiots everywhere. ~Dr. Cha0zz
Post

Re: Spoiler tags: the pollening

#20
Cha0zz wrote:
Dinosawer wrote:
Cha0zz wrote: I disagree, I would like to express my opinion on the vote however both outcomes are equally favourable for me. By voting for a third option I can express this opinion. Would I not be able to vote for that option, I couldn't express that either outcome is ok, however the person organising the poll wouldn't know either what my actual opinion on the matter is. Since by not voting I still could have one of the listed opinions.
I do know what your opinion is; I assume if people don't care to vote, they don't care. :ghost:
I don't care about the outcome, I care about voting :ghost:
Also, it's not always a given that people see the vote.
I like voting too! (I actually voted on this poll :P)
Have a question? Send me a PM! || People talking in IRC over the past two hours: Image
Image
Image

Online Now

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron