Return to “REKT”

Re: REKT: Art Thread

DigitalDuck wrote:
Wed Jun 14, 2017 3:13 am
Black--Snow wrote:
Tue Jun 13, 2017 9:43 pm
So 2k<x>1k.
That is horrendous. You are saying that both x and 1k are bigger than 2k, while both 2k and x are bigger than 1k. Don't do that.

The formatting you are looking for is:

1k < x < 2k

or more likely:

1k <= x < 2k

as you're talking about a four-digit number starting with a 1.
I was not paying attention. It's not horrendous it's a typo. The buttons are right next to each other you quacking twit. :V
<Detritus> I went up to my mom and said "hey... do you feel like giving five dollars to black lives matter?" and she laughed and said no :v <Black--Snow> my life does matter though ~~ added by Hema on Jun 11 2020 (2770)

DigitalDuck wrote:
Fri Jun 16, 2017 4:08 pm
Black--Snow wrote:
Fri Jun 16, 2017 1:51 am
I was not paying attention. It's not horrendous it's a typo. The buttons are right next to each other you quacking twit. :V
Even so, general convention is to have the smaller values on the left.

Also, Arabic does right to left so I have an excuse! \o/
<Detritus> I went up to my mom and said "hey... do you feel like giving five dollars to black lives matter?" and she laughed and said no :v <Black--Snow> my life does matter though ~~ added by Hema on Jun 11 2020 (2770)

Cornflakes_91 wrote:
Wed Jun 21, 2017 9:07 am
Black--Snow wrote:
Tue Jun 13, 2017 9:43 pm
So 2k<x>1k. >1k would be anything anywhere above that, you could be Bill Gates! Or Victor!
so x is greater 2k and greater 1k? :P
You're a bit late to the party, Corn.

Online Now