Return to “REKT”

Re: REKT: Art Thread

Forgot to upload this. Tartarus logo concept.
Image None of it is "mine" (except the text, I typed that myself! :D) - the upper wolfs heads are google searches. The lower one was hard to track back down, but seems to be an altered version of http://canyx.deviantart.com/art/Finaliz ... D-36160225

Not actually sure where the sword came from. :? I didn't even save the original on my laptop. Must've been working from a screenshot.
Have a question? Send me a PM! || I have a Patreon page up for REKT now! || People talking in IRC over the past two hours: Image

Talvieno wrote: First, WIP. Second, those aren't fixed weapons; they have a good deal of freedom in where they aim. :D I'll get a screenshot later of some swivel-y goodness to illustrate.
Your first point convinced me already. The second was overkill ;P
Apparently, sometimes stuff might happen.
- - - - - - - -

Talvieno wrote:
Sat Jun 10, 2017 11:12 pm
I use 3DS Max for the modeling... and the textures... I don't remember how I did those. That was five years ago. :D I just had them on my computer so I used them to play around with it.
Thanks, this is not in my league, with >1k$ per year and Win only :)
Looks fantastic!

CSE wrote:
Sun Jun 11, 2017 12:33 pm
Talvieno wrote:
Sat Jun 10, 2017 11:12 pm
I use 3DS Max for the modeling... and the textures... I don't remember how I did those. That was five years ago. :D I just had them on my computer so I used them to play around with it.
Thanks, this is not in my league, with >1k$ per year and Win only :)
Looks fantastic!
You can always get a student copy.
Also <1k per year? >1k is a pretty large range. :V
<Detritus> I went up to my mom and said "hey... do you feel like giving five dollars to black lives matter?" and she laughed and said no :v <Black--Snow> my life does matter though ~~ added by Hema on Jun 11 2020 (2770)

Black--Snow wrote: You can always get a student copy.
Well, it is >1k which means between 1k and 2k ;)
And I cannot get a student copy - because you are almost one generation off. In few years, my son might :shock:

CSE wrote:
Tue Jun 13, 2017 3:20 pm
Black--Snow wrote: You can always get a student copy.
Well, it is >1k which means between 1k and 2k ;)
And I cannot get a student copy - because you are almost one generation off. In few years, my son might :shock:
Who said you had to be a student to get a student copy? :ghost:
You can use my old student email if you want. :V

So 2k<x>1k. >1k would be anything anywhere above that, you could be Bill Gates! Or Victor!
<Detritus> I went up to my mom and said "hey... do you feel like giving five dollars to black lives matter?" and she laughed and said no :v <Black--Snow> my life does matter though ~~ added by Hema on Jun 11 2020 (2770)

Well, sort of 1k < 1600€ < 2k.
Sometimes, google can shorten the dicussion.
This is per year. To compare, I got a Vue 2016 complete (just before release so with a few %-off) for 399$ IIRC. And I can use it forever or until it does not work on my soft/hardware, whatever comes first.

Note that you can have for 3DS Max 2 years licence for only 3200€, which happens to be <= 2 * 1600 - a huge benefit! And hold your chair: even a 3 years for 4800€, which is obviously <= 3 * 1600 is possible. Nice touch, 3ds Max!
And anyway, it seems to be Win only - so out for my purposes!

Online Now