Return to “REKT”

Re: REKT: Art Thread

Image Soverrussian Confederation Heavy Battletank Model 54.В.П. "КАВАЛЕР"
Heavy Variant

12 Legs
Heavy Reactive Armor
Medium Energy Shielding

Two large sensor points

Two 4 Barrel 88mm Chainguns, capable of firing 155 shots-per-sec continuously for ten minutes, summing up to 90,000 smart, tracer explosive slugs per Chaingun. Capable of acting as AA cannons and medium range artillery.
One Ten Tube Rocket launcher, with an ammunition set of 10 rockets per tube.
Single Slug 100mm thrower, doubling as a grenade launcher and artillery cannon.
Eight 4 barrel cannons, four on each side, capable of firing 80mm heavy slugs at a rate of 5 shots-per-sec, and capable of switching between armor piercing and explosive slugs.

Optimal elimination: Direct 25 kiloton hit.
Usually used by the Soverrussian Confederation to clear cities. Expensive, but ultimately the best know tank.

Has no trouble clearing walls.
Equipped with twin high-power plasma torches for boarding.

Cornflakes_91 wrote:
gchapyzh wrote:
Cornflakes_91 wrote:a hellish impracticality :V

*sigh*
well, it has a human-like torso that serves no purpose but to hold the chainguns with more hinges than necessary and the armor plating on the legs completely neglects sideways protection, all those easy targets :V
Okay, for the sake of the argument, I will science my way out of this.

Thats a turret! The chainguns are on the hinges so each can separately fire in any direction, including directly in-front or even on the tank.

Cornflakes_91 wrote:
gchapyzh wrote: Thats a turret! The chainguns are on the hinges so each can separately fire in any direction, including directly in-front or even on the tank.
you dont need that many hinges for that :V
Technically I could stay down with only two rotors and one beam, with the chain-cannon on the last rotor, but if its too short, it cant fire and turn very well, and if its too long, its a great target in any position. A 3 rotors and 2 beams setup allows the turret to fire practically anywhere, including over the back, and can fold under with firing forward or on standby.

Online Now