Return to “REKT”

Re: REKT: Armory Suggestions (R&D)

IDunno is building some fortifications, and this came up in my mind:

Puff Crate Dispenser
Cost: 2 Cred
Ammo: Limited to how much mass you put in it
Requirements: 1 Aux Slot, 1 Maneuverability
Rolls: Maneuverability + Aux

Ever wanted to build a really big sand castle? Well, here you go. This peace of fine construction technology lets you scoop dirt or stone and turn it into light, cement-like material that hardens within minutes of being placed. Great for building fortifications, blocking off passage ways, or building castles.

- Comes with an extendable scoop that can pick up dirt, sand, and even shred stone for material.
- Converts both liquids and solids into Puff Crate, a light, cement-like material.
- Takes some skill to maneuver your casket when placing this stuff.
- Placing exotic materials into it may jam it and require repair.

Triggerhappy wrote:IDunno is building some fortifications, and this came up in my mind:

Puff Crate Dispenser
Cost: 2 Cred
Ammo: Limited to how much mass you put in it
Requirements: 1 Aux Slot, 1 Maneuverability
Rolls: Maneuverability + Aux

Ever wanted to build a really big sand castle? Well, here you go. This peace of fine construction technology lets you scoop dirt or stone and turn it into light, cement-like material that hardens within minutes of being placed. Great for building fortifications, blocking off passage ways, or building castles.

- Comes with an extendable scoop that can pick up dirt, sand, and even shred stone for material.
- Converts both liquids and solids into Puff Crate, a light, cement-like material.
- Takes some skill to maneuver your casket when placing this stuff.
- Placing exotic materials into it may jam it and require repair.
Sounds like it should be more expensive than that if it were to be implemented.
<Detritus> I went up to my mom and said "hey... do you feel like giving five dollars to black lives matter?" and she laughed and said no :v <Black--Snow> my life does matter though ~~ added by Hema on Jun 11 2020 (2770)

Triggerhappy wrote:
Black--Snow wrote: Sounds like it should be more expensive than that if it were to be implemented.
I don't see why. It has a lot of restrictions, can doubtfully be used as a weapon, and has a limited amount of ways it can be used.
Infinite building ability is pretty powerful...
<Detritus> I went up to my mom and said "hey... do you feel like giving five dollars to black lives matter?" and she laughed and said no :v <Black--Snow> my life does matter though ~~ added by Hema on Jun 11 2020 (2770)

Cornflakes_91 wrote:With concrete.
That needs a few turns to set.
Not that generally useful :V
Turns tend to be pretty long. :P
"Within minutes" could mean 2 minutes or 60

Dinosawer wrote:To be entirely honest, since we're generally the ones raiding other structures I don't really see the point of building fortifications you'll have to abandon one or two turns later anyway.
Could be a reason why it would be cheap. I highly doubt there will be many(if any) missions where we would not be on the offensive...maybe something similar could be used to seal doorways or block halls. Like a grenade that releases a large amount of gel that hardens after a turn. Forces enemies to blast through it or go around. Maybe a strategic method for retreats.
Image "Everyone needs to have their avatar's edited to have afros." -Charley Deallus

The yo-yo

Roles unconventional
Able to inflict blunt damage to organic targets up to three feet away.
Fits in utility pocket
Can be equipped with retractable blades that activate when the yo-yo hits the end of its rope
Rope made out of carbon nano-tubes which is not easily cut through by spinning blades
Yo-yo can also be equipped with a taser to deliver a shock to enemies which come in contact with it

Possible other attachments that I am not thinking of.

(May require a special glove to be warn to prevent loss of circulation to finger)

Online Now