Return to “REKT”

Re: REKT: Armory Suggestions (R&D)

Remote Sensor-pack
  Ammo: 3 Sensors of a few more you can choose from
  Requirements:
  Description: A small sensor-array to measure and collect data, while oneself can go on to bring Alien-tech back to the Tartarus.
  More details: There are different types for different applications, Sensors for Radiation, Heat, Atmosphere, etc...Or a camouflaged, small motion-sensor to detect and report threats to your PDA who might follow behind you as you´re busy fixing your ship or when you´re setting an ambush. This one can be ordered to send a photo or short video-stream to your PDA when you want to know, who is coming.
((Not good at imitating our prison-overlord :? ))
Apparently, sometimes stuff might happen.
- - - - - - - -

I feel like that might be a bit too many... at least unless I include strength bonuses. Maybe I should have it so at -2 energy, you can carry two weapons. At 0, you can carry three, at 2, you can carry four, and at +4, you can carry five. And no penalties for holding more - if you hold more than your max you simply can't hit anything at all.
Have a question? Send me a PM! || I have a Patreon page up for REKT now! || People talking in IRC over the past two hours: Image

Infantry tech:

RECON drone
  Ammo: Internal Battery
  More details: A small and lightweight drone that easily fits into your bag pack. It is equipped with an array of sensors (IR-vision, ...) and can be controlled through the PDA. The main use of this drone is to explore rooms without putting your own life on the line.

Combat drone
  More details: A small and lightweight drone based on tech recovered from the alien drones. This drone can be controlled through the PDA and features a light plasma gun.
LT Wiki | IRC | REKT Wiki
Idiots. Idiots everywhere. ~Dr. Cha0zz

Shock spear

Designed especially for people from backwards planets where civilisation disappeared long ago, this spear is shaped from carbon composite and houses a large multi-segmented super-capacitor inside the handle. Electricity is released upon impact, killing living beings and frying electronics. There's enough charge for several hundreds actuations, and it can easily be re-charged on the home base. Note: don't charge it from a portable device as it'll drain the battery in milliseconds.
Survivor of the Josh Parnell Blackout of 2015.

The Teabag

The ultimate in grenade shaped weapons.
Throw this at your opponent, and it'll release a noxious gas which renders most carbon based lifeforms unconscious.
At which point most combatants participate in the eons old tradition of "Teabagging", hence the name.
°˖◝(ಠ‸ಠ)◜˖°
WebGL Spaceships and Trails
<Cuisinart8> apparently without the demon driving him around Silver has the intelligence of a botched lobotomy patient ~ Mar 04 2020
console.log(`What's all ${this} ${Date.now()}`);

Cha0zz wrote:Infantry tech:

RECON drone
  More details: A small and lightweight drone that easily fits into your bag pack. It is equipped with an array of sensors (IR-vision, ...) and can be controlled through the PDA. The main use of this drone is to explore rooms without putting your own life on the line.

Combat drone
  More details: A small and lightweight drone based on tech recovered from the alien drones. This drone can be controlled through the PDA and features a light plasma gun.
You guys brought back working prototypes of alien drones (thanks to BFett and Foreigner), so you'll be getting replicas of them. I was actually thinking of controlling the alien-esque ones mentally via the PSI pack I'll be putting in before the next mission.
outlander4 wrote:Shock spear

Designed especially for people from backwards planets where civilisation disappeared long ago, this spear is shaped from carbon composite and houses a large multi-segmented super-capacitor inside the handle. Electricity is released upon impact, killing living beings and frying electronics. There's enough charge for several hundreds actuations, and it can easily be re-charged on the home base. Note: don't charge it from a portable device as it'll drain the battery in milliseconds.
Too OP as a standard 0-cred infantry weapon. May include it as a higher-priced infantry weapon, but no promises. This one's a bit powerful - even a light graze (or in some instances, a total miss) is enough to kill.

Cha0zz wrote:Proton spear

An infantry weapon that uses tech borrowed from the proton sword. It features its own power source and is able to cut through most (or a lot) of things.
Same as above. Awesome idea, super OP, might not work as a 0-cred infantry weapon and I'll need to give it some serious thought if we're going to use it as anything else. (same as above) The question here would be, "If you have the money, why the heck would you ever want anything less?"
Silverware wrote:The Teabag

The ultimate in grenade shaped weapons.
Throw this at your opponent, and it'll release a noxious gas which renders most carbon based lifeforms unconscious.
At which point most combatants participate in the eons old tradition of "Teabagging", hence the name.
I think we have something similar already. :P

CSE wrote:Tellurium cation sticks
reacts violently with Barium anion sticks, creating unedible BaTe salts. The destructin of the food supply has a dramatic effect on the morale of the opponent, but a positive long term effect on his cholesterol.
:lol: Can definitely put that in for you, CSE. Of course they'll be mostly useless except for ^ko, but still.
Have a question? Send me a PM! || I have a Patreon page up for REKT now! || People talking in IRC over the past two hours: Image

Power-fist
A kinetic bumper strapped onto your hand. Good for hitting things
Rolls: strength + agility

Signal Jammer
A signal Jammer has the ability to block (or severe) enemy communication in a certain radius around your ship, it also gives a -1 to enemy hacking attempts inside the active radius.

Psycho-protonic Signal Jammer
A signal Jammer that has the ability to block (or severe) psi-based communication in a certain radius around your ship, it also gives a -1 to enemy mind-control attempts in the active radius.
LT Wiki | IRC | REKT Wiki
Idiots. Idiots everywhere. ~Dr. Cha0zz

ship:

Sensor Array:
contains a radar, long-range XRD and electronics scanner, like the PDA but a lot better.
Can tell you position of enemy troops as long as they're not hidden, and can analyze the outside of structures and ships (like thinner points and outer-layer electronic circuits) without telling you anything about the inside. X-rays still don't penetrate metal in the future, kid.
Warning: do not ask about physics unless you really want to know about physics.
The LT IRC / Alternate link || The REKT Wiki || PUDDING

Online Now