- I won't necessarily accept your suggestion. Things that are overpowered probably won't get accepted, or if they don't fit with the general universe.
- Try to keep your suggestions from being too close to something that already exists.
- Just because you designed it doesn't necessarily mean you'll be able to afford it. The more powerful of an item it is, the more it'll cost.
- Sometimes I may add something, but just not add it right away. It may come later.
- I'll decide where it goes and what it rolls.
- I may also switch things around at my discretion - names, descriptions, details and so on, so don't get upset if I change something. This is really just a suggestion thread.
- I'll assign credit prices myself. You can suggest something if you want, but I probably won't pay attention to it.
- In case it isn't clear, I (the GM) can and will Rule 0 anything I think is gamebreaking. I'll be considerate of your ideas though and won't Rule 0 unless I have to.
- This thread is very much for debates and working out features. I may also drop something in here of my own on occasion to see what people think. Every post does not have to be a suggestion post. I'd actually encourage debates.
Remember you can add whatever else you want after this. Suggestions, reasonings, arguments for/against things, etc. This is a discussion thread, not a formal "post your idea and GTFO" thread.
Code: Select all
[b][u]<Item name>[/u][/b] [b]Ammo:[/b] (optional) [b]Requirements:[/b] (optional) [b]Description:[/b] <What do you want your item to do? Put it here. Make it clear what it is, and try to imagine SCAMPS saying it.> [b]More details:[/b] (optional) [hr][/hr] <Additional casual thoughts and suggestions>
And don't forget the armory!
Ranged taser (two-handed, exotic?)
Melee taser (one-handed, unconventional)
Sarg/hesotan: Hive of controllable living creatures (we have a ship-based version, but could make a handheld version too)
Manportable PSI Unit
Assorted manportable amps
Electron gun (for stunning or shutting down robotic enemies)
Mini Tesla arc