Return to “REKT”

Re: REKT: The Tartarus (Prison ship)

IronDuke wrote:"I know. Nothing ever goes as planned or expected."
Facial twitch.
"I'm lousy with the fancy schmancy exotic stuff, but I'll work ground combat. It might be a little tough for me to keep up with you, since the prisons I was in before here didn't allow for exercising and I got out of shape, but I'll try."
"I don't mind you joining...you seem like a capable officer. But you might want to talk to Hema first. His squad is in urgent need of experienced fighters, and if we don't strengthen it enough he won't be able to hold the line...and there's nothing worse than a fighting force you can't rely upon. In fact, I'll have a word with him myself; I've already forwarded one good officer to him, so he might be fine on that front. So till then, you're provisionally accepted."

Hear the mission call.

"What the Hell...and I'm not even done with recruiting. And my head hurts. God damn it all. Ok, William, think about what you want to do - what weapons to use, and what role you're best employed in, and tell me after we're done with the briefing."

Make a quick stroll to the Mess Hall, notice Hema running after a girl, get mildly amused, stop and address him:

"Hema...since you are chasing lasses around, I assume you've replaced all your losses already? I've got news about Clara being recalled, and my mechanic is nowhere to be found...so I have a recruitment problem of my own. I put recruiting on hold to let you strengthen your squad; have you finished doing that?"

After finishing talking with Hema and the lass, go to the briefing room, order some tea with milk, and some single-malt whisky. Find a terminal and make one credit transaction to Francis, to repay my old debt.

((edited))
Last edited by outlander on Wed May 25, 2016 1:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Survivor of the Josh Parnell Blackout of 2015.

"Did he acquit himself well before death, Rikke? You two have a lot to answer for. No one knows..."

Briefing Call

"Nevermind. Let's go. After you..."

Notice Hema trying to drag Trigger to the briefing room.

"We'll talk after the briefing Rikke. I need answers."

Help Hema carry Trigger to the briefing room.

((Edit: Cause Trigger getting drugged. I use the new formatting next posts. :thumbup: ))
Last edited by A New Challenger on Wed May 25, 2016 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Triggerhappy wrote:- If I am drugged, keep sleeping.

- If not....
---------------
I have a chance to sleep for about an hour...

When I hear some retard screaming over the intercom!

Wake up. "Eh? Who the fack is screaming over the intercom..." Listen for a minute. "Oh fack."

Return the cup, and make my way to the briefing room.

Sit along with my Boss (squad leader) and teammates.

If I am first in of my squad to arrive, sit at the front row, in the center.

Wait for the briefing to begin.
(( I see you tried to use the new formatting, which I appreciate. Sadly, you failed. :ghost:
a) the dashes are for the things you'll do IF something else happens. Not for the if itself.
b) please don't use dashes as divider. It throws my program of.
c) Don't underline things that aren't actions (such as those dashes)
d) please put each action on a new line
This is what it should have been:
Triggerhappy wrote:If I am drugged,
- keep sleeping.
If not....
-I have a chance to sleep for about an hour...
-When I hear some retard screaming over the intercom!

-Wake up. "Eh? Who the fack is screaming over the intercom..."
-Listen for a minute. "Oh fack."
-Return the cup,
- and make my way to the briefing room.
-Sit along with my Boss (squad leader) and teammates.
-If I am first in of my squad to arrive,
-- sit at the front row, in the center.
))
Last edited by Dinosawer on Thu May 26, 2016 3:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Warning: do not ask about physics unless you really want to know about physics.
The LT IRC / Alternate link || The REKT Wiki || PUDDING

Optimistically walk to the briefing room ((Blake wants some of dat action))
Blake falls to his knees in pain because vision ((Character story! :D ))
Continue walking to the briefing room and think about the vision ((Blake still want dat ass action)
<Detritus> I went up to my mom and said "hey... do you feel like giving five dollars to black lives matter?" and she laughed and said no :v <Black--Snow> my life does matter though ~~ added by Hema on Jun 11 2020 (2770)

outlander4 wrote: "Hema...since you are chasing lasses around, I assume you've replaced all your losses already? I've got news about Clara being recalled, and my mechanic is nowhere to be found...so I have a recruitment problem of my own. I put recruiting on hold to let you strengthen your squad; have you finished doing that?"
"Sgt Foreigner Sir! I haven't quite finished. I'd like to introduce you to Nequeba here. She's an exotic user that I thought you might be interesting in talking to. I have one more spot on my squad right now. Hoping to find another durable soldier to help out."

Notice Triggerhappy

"seems my executive officer has passed out. Looking like I'll be dragging him to the briefing. Hope he doesn't make a habit of this.
Thank you for your help, Foreigner. It is much appreciated. I haven't seen any new mechanics since I started recruiting, but if I do I'll let you know.
I'm off to go carry Triggerhappy now. I'll meet you in the briefing room. Sorry I couldn't talk longer, Aliss."

Walk over to Trigger and see if I can pick him up. If I can, carry him to the briefing room. If I can't, drag him there by his feet. Keep an eye out for any doctors that may be able to revive Trigger, and gratefully accept any offer to help move him.
Breaker of fortune cookies

"Hey Ysavva, are you going to help us with moving Trigger?"

((attempting new formatting))
BFett attempts to help Hema and others carry Triggerhappy to the briefing room.
if Triggerhappy wakes up
-BFett gently lowers Triggerhappy to the ground
if there is an closed door in the of those carrying or dragging Triggerhappy,
-BFett rushes over to open it so the group can pass through

Hema wrote:"Sgt Foreigner Sir! I haven't quite finished. I'd like to introduce you to Nequeba here. She's an exotic user that I thought you might be interesting in talking to. I have one more spot on my squad right now. Hoping to find another durable soldier to help out."[/u]
"Ok, much appreciated. Oh, by the way, I've met a guy called Servius - he's a brother of the late Tulius. He's some sort of hand-to-hand combat guru, so I think he'd fit nicely into your ground assault squad."
Survivor of the Josh Parnell Blackout of 2015.

Online Now