Return to “REKT”

Re: REKT: The Tartarus (Prison ship)

((Assuming I meet BFett while walking to the briefing room))
Hey, BFett.
I've decided to give the second-in-command position to Ysavva. That way you'll be able to focus more on hacking stuff and less about what idiots are doing.
She also had an excellent performance in the previous mission so I'm sure she'll be able to do the job and keep the idiots in check.

@Ysavva:
Ysavva, I've decided to give you the second-in-command position, so that bfett can focus more on his hacking. I hope you can handle this ...
LT Wiki | IRC | REKT Wiki
Idiots. Idiots everywhere. ~Dr. Cha0zz

IronDuke wrote:"Hi Hema. What's the condition of recruiting for your squad?"
"Ah, William, I heard about you through Sgt Foreigner. It's good to finally meet you! Offer to shake William's hand
"The recruiting conditions of my squad are very simple.
You must be able to follow orders when they're given, and you must work well with others. Teamwork is extremely important in my squad, as is following orders. Here in squad 2, we specialize in ground combat, and we're usually on the front lines. Are you interested in joining?
Last edited by Hema on Fri May 27, 2016 9:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Breaker of fortune cookies

Cha0zz wrote:((Assuming I meet BFett while walking to the briefing room))
Hey, BFett.
I've decided to give the second-in-command position to Ysavva. That way you'll be able to focus more on hacking stuff and less about what idiots are doing.
She also had an excellent performance in the previous mission so I'm sure she'll be able to do the job and keep the idiots in check.

@Ysavva:
Ysavva, I've decided to give you the second-in-command position, so that bfett can focus more on his hacking. I hope you can handle this ...
Okay Dr. Cha0zz. If she can't handle two individuals then she's surely not fit for the job. Though, I do have a feeling that she'll manage them just fine.

BFett wrote:
Cha0zz wrote:((Assuming I meet BFett while walking to the briefing room))
Hey, BFett.

@Ysavva:
Okay Dr. Cha0zz. If she can't handle two individuals then she's surely not fit for the job. Though, I do have a feeling that she'll manage them just fine.

@Cha0zz: "Excellent, Doctor."

@BFett: "Well, we'll see what handling they need. If they need to be coddled, then I don't have high hopes for them regardless of who keeps them in check."

UPDATE for Tartarus that wasn't actually supposed to happen but did anyway

Everyone puts down what they're doing and walks to the Briefing Rooms - except Hema. As he's leaving the mess hall, he notices that Triggerhappy appears to be sound asleep, his face having crushed an empty plastic cup. "Trigger!" he shouts. "Come on! You'll be late!"

But Trigger doesn't move.

Hema goes over and shouts in Trigger's ear.

It does absolutely nothing.

Exasperated, the young squad leader tries to lift Trigger off the ground over his shoulder. This turns out to be utterly useless - Hema just simply doesn't have the stremgth necessary for such a maneuver. Trigger is a big guy. Not knowing what else to do, he turns around and calls out, "IS THERE A DOCTOR IN THE AREA??"

No response. Of course there wouldn't be. The universe isn't done being sadistic yet. Once it's had its fun, it will probably relent, Hema knows, but for now, he tries to drag Trigger off the seat by the arms - which just barely works, and Trigger falls onto his back end. He stirs - Hema grows hopeful - but this hope is dashed when Trigger mumbles quietly and rolls over, making himself at home on the grimy mess hall floor.

Hema is out of options. There's nothing he can do except grab Triggerhappy by the legs and drag him along the floor behind him, one tiring step at a time. Triggerhappy's head hits every bump along the way out of the mess hall, and attracts more than a few stares, but somehow he stays asleep.

"It figures that it would be my squad this would happen to," Hema grumbles in annoyance.

Suddenly, like angels, two platoon mates descend upon the young soldier: BFett and Servius. They ask what's wrong, to which Hema points a finger directly at Triggerhappy's face and proclaims, "That." BFett and Servius nod. They understand.

After a little thought, BFett and Servius grab Triggerhappy's arms, while Hema takes hold of his legs. They begin carrying him the rest of the way out of the mess hall - but accidentally bump him into the doorframe, with unexpected results. "I'LL KILL YOU! I'LL KILL ALL OF YOU!" Triggerhappy screams wildly - but quiets down a moment later with a serene, peaceful snore. Hema grinds his teeth, beginning to reconsider his thoughts about giving Triggerhappy second-in-command, and the trio continues hauling their drugged squadmate to the briefing room.

Just when all hope seems lost, Ysavva shows up. "What's going on?" she asks, somewhat dryly.

The three squadmates drop their friend (his head cracks soundly against the floor) and point at his face. "That," they proclaim.

Ysavva nods. She understands.

The woman gets down on one knee next to Triggerhappy's head, listening to the still, slow sound of his breathing. The three squadmates glance at each other, wondering what Ysavva is doing. It isn't long before they understand. Without warning, she shouts, right in his ear: "TRIGGERHAPPY, I SWEAR, IF YOU DON'T GET UP RIGHT THIS SECOND I'M GOING TO FUKCING KILL YOU."

Triggerhappy awakens with a jolt, almost knocking his face into Ysavva's. "I'm up! I'm up!" he calls out - and then cringes as he realizes how sore the back of his head is. He rubs it tenderly and gets to his feet, and the five members of Platoon 56 continue towards their briefing - a little late, but all accounted for.

((I'm going to lock this thread for now. Please post anything else in the Briefing thread.))

MISSION 3 AWAITS
Have a question? Send me a PM! || I have a Patreon page up for REKT now! || People talking in IRC over the past two hours: Image

Online Now