Return to “REKT”

Re: REKT: God Throws Dice (Main Thread)

Aegagrus :
Durability -1 -> 0
Energy 0 -> 1
Conventional Weapons 1 -> 2

Equipment :
Grapple Set, Taser, Sword, Laser Pistol
MK2 Casket 5cr, Railgun 3cr (total 8 cr)

Taser is removable attachment in right forehoof, (removable because Tartarus doesn't like letting inmates run around with weapons.)
The Grapple is integrated into the right foreleg, the motor is removable for the above reason.
This allows the goat to grapple and zap in one action.
(Talvieno, if this is not acceptable, then I will build a weapon using the new Infantry Toolkit instead)
°˖◝(ಠ‸ಠ)◜˖°
qRogue v0.0.9

cuisinart8 wrote:Hey, Dino, I'm thinking about joining your squad. Anything I should do about that?
Cool! You can consider yourself in for all but roleplay practicalities. :D
In-game, Kai'isha is still in my squad and you're still in squad 5, so I'll ask Tal to deal with that in the next tartarus update and after that you can come ask me in character.
Warning: do not ask about physics unless you really want to know about physics.
The LT IRC / Alternate link || The REKT Wiki || PUDDING

Silverware wrote:Aegagrus :
Durability -1 -> 0
Energy 0 -> 1
Conventional Weapons 1 -> 2

Equipment :
Grapple Set, Taser, Sword, Laser Pistol
MK2 Casket 5cr, Railgun 3cr (total 8 cr)

Taser is removable attachment in right forehoof, (removable because Tartarus doesn't like letting inmates run around with weapons.)
The Grapple is integrated into the right foreleg, the motor is removable for the above reason.
This allows the goat to grapple and zap in one action.
(Talvieno, if this is not acceptable, then I will build a weapon using the new Infantry Toolkit instead)
The taser is one handed, so that should work, but you're only allowed three weapons with 1 energy, not four :P
Will put the rest on the wiki this afternoon.
Warning: do not ask about physics unless you really want to know about physics.
The LT IRC / Alternate link || The REKT Wiki || PUDDING

Name: Unit 000000004965

Credits: 0

Personal Information: Unit 4965 is a Humanoid Construction Chassis. It was built way the hell back. So far back that it sorta remembers the first extra-solar voyage. It's done its job since then. It's designed for construction, so it builds. And does the occasional demolitions work. When it's line of Chassis components went out of business, it didn't quietly go to a nearby recycling plant. It instead quietly manufactured 'accidents' in order to requisition parts that it would need to continue functioning. It upgraded itself when it could, packing in redundancies when it needed to, never getting caught, no one knowing that the strange Chassis on the side of a nearby ship was anything more then an oddly designed Construction Chassis. And they still didn't think anything was off about its design when it de orbited a military space station with a creatively applied modular torch.

Personality:Survival is key. Building is key. Beyond that, there is naught but amusement at life, and smugness at a job well done.

Reason your character got REKT: Unappreciated creativity when performing unsanctioned demolition of annoying military assets.

Stats:
  Energy: -2
  Durability: 2
  Maneuverability: 2
  Hacking Systems: -2
  Computer: -2
  PSI Unit: -2
  Robotics: 1(5 Points)
  Engines: -2
Skills:
  Charisma: 1(5 points)
  Intuition: 2
  Handiwork: 2
  Conventional Weapons: -2
  Unconventional Weapons: -2
  Exotic: -2
  General Knowledge: -2
  Auxiliary: -2
Purchases:
Cargo pod
Forceps Laser
Blowtorch
CrossBow
Thruster Pack
3 creds - Advanced Medical Kit
2 creds - Repair kit
:ghost:
Image The results of logic, of natural progression? Boring! An expected result? Dull! An obvious next step? Pfui! Where is the fun in that? A dream may soothe, but our nightmares make us run!

Online Now