Return to “REKT”

Re: REKT: God Throws Dice (Main Thread)

Talvieno wrote:To fix the "lack of room" thing, I'm writing up a system to decide fairly between everyone - in a way that will be engaging and fun for all potential players, without overloading me with work. :) That way nobody has to keep from applying just because they think they won't get to join.
Is the system to blackmail Tal by refusing to do wiki work unless I get a spot? :ghost:
(I would be too nice to actually do that, but shhhh don't tell Tal
hold on )
Warning: do not ask about physics unless you really want to know about physics.
The LT IRC / Alternate link || The REKT Wiki || PUDDING

:lol: I don't think there's much chance of you failing to earn a spot. :P Even disregarding that, you were always one of the most imaginative, tactical, active players, and that's most of what it would look for. Francis might have a more difficult time earning a spot if there are a lot of other good contenders. Despite the fact that I enjoyed writing for him, he failed in most other areas.
Have a question? Send me a PM! || I have a Patreon page up for REKT now! || People talking in IRC over the past two hours: Image

Talvieno wrote::lol: I don't think there's much chance of you failing to earn a spot. :P Even disregarding that, you were always one of the most imaginative, tactical, active players, and that's most of what it would look for. Francis might have a more difficult time earning a spot if there are a lot of other good contenders. Despite the fact that I enjoyed writing for him, he failed in most other areas.
I'd be more than happy for Francis to become an NPC. :mrgreen:
Games I like, in order of how much I like them. (Now permanent and updated regularly!)

DigitalDuck wrote:
Talvieno wrote::lol: I don't think there's much chance of you failing to earn a spot. :P Even disregarding that, you were always one of the most imaginative, tactical, active players, and that's most of what it would look for. Francis might have a more difficult time earning a spot if there are a lot of other good contenders. Despite the fact that I enjoyed writing for him, he failed in most other areas.
I'd be more than happy for Francis to become an NPC. :mrgreen:

Aegagrus can come back?!
Aegagrus is goat, Aegagrus is god. :ghost:
°˖◝(ಠ‸ಠ)◜˖°
WebGL Spaceships and Trails
<Cuisinart8> apparently without the demon driving him around Silver has the intelligence of a botched lobotomy patient ~ Mar 04 2020
console.log(`What's all ${this} ${Date.now()}`);

DigitalDuck wrote:I'd be more than happy for Francis to become an NPC. :mrgreen:
Can't happen, sadly. While it's the same timeline, it's not taking place at the same time. This is to save me a lot of trouble. This campaign will take place after the events of REKT: GTD.
Silverware wrote:Aegagrus can come back?!
Aegagrus is goat, Aegagrus is god. :ghost:
Pretty sure he can't, no. :P
Triggerhappy wrote:Would we be allowed to self-destruct our reactors to kill off as many potential players as possible?
Nope. That would get you a big penalty strike and keep you from playing. Why would I want a homicidal team-killing maniac to play REKT if I only have ten spots?
Have a question? Send me a PM! || I have a Patreon page up for REKT now! || People talking in IRC over the past two hours: Image

Talvieno wrote:
Triggerhappy wrote:Would we be allowed to self-destruct our reactors to kill off as many potential players as possible?
Nope. That would get you a big penalty strike and keep you from playing. Why would I want a homicidal team-killing maniac to play REKT if I only have ten spots?
And if I am about to go down myself, anything stopping me ( or anyone else ) from trying to take as many competitors down with me as possible in a bright and loud fashion? :angel:

( this is assuming the selection process is a game of chess and I don't get weapons to blow enemies up with )

( and I am assuming that all competition is hostiles, yes. )

Ninja not really edit: Also, should I assume we will be making new characters for this, or using the once from the first REKT? I am guessing new characters but I want to make sure.
Last edited by Triggerhappy on Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Online Now