Return to “REKT”

Re: REKT: God Throws Dice (Main Thread)

Dinosawer wrote:Tal doesn't want who's the best at killing everyone, he wants who's best at playing REKT :ghost:
Not necessarily. I want the characters I think will make for the most fun experience for everyone involved.
Triggerhappy wrote: Ninja not really edit: Also, should I assume we will be making new characters for this, or using the once from the first REKT? I am guessing new characters but I want to make sure.
Yes, all new characters.
Have a question? Send me a PM! || I have a Patreon page up for REKT now! || People talking in IRC over the past two hours: Image

Talvieno wrote:
Dinosawer wrote:Tal doesn't want who's the best at killing everyone, he wants who's best at playing REKT :ghost:
Not necessarily. I want the characters I think will make for the most fun experience for everyone involved.
That's my definition of "best at playing rekt", yes :ghost:
Warning: do not ask about physics unless you really want to know about physics.
The LT IRC / Alternate link || The REKT Wiki || PUDDING

Talvieno wrote:Trust me when I say that the only way you could have your character from GTD show up again is to make him a Mary Sue. (At which point I would immediately drop something large and heavy on him anyway.)
Lol, so you destroyed the Tartarus? :V
°˖◝(ಠ‸ಠ)◜˖°
WebGL Spaceships and Trails
<Cuisinart8> apparently without the demon driving him around Silver has the intelligence of a botched lobotomy patient ~ Mar 04 2020
console.log(`What's all ${this} ${Date.now()}`);

Online Now