Return to “REKT”

Re: REKT: God Throws Dice (Main Thread)

BFett wrote:Talvieo, take a couple months off from Rekt to find a job and move out if possible. No one will be mad if you do. Thanks for telling us about the situation.
^Pretty much this, along with all the other happy wishy-washy support words :D We're not going anywhere, but we hope you find yourself in the best position that circumstances permit.

Charley_Deallus wrote:
Talvieno wrote:I'll be starting REKT back in early October. :)
ITSA TAL!

Also: Does this mean the situation has improved or stabilized?
Either that or he is giving up on his life entirely, and putting all his efforts into REKT. :think: :twisted: :silent: :shifty: :ghost:
I am Groot.
Please don't take my advice. You will wind up in jail if you do.
For some reason, I feel obliged to display how many people have talked in IRC over the past 2 hours: Image :problem:
:ugeek:

Charley_Deallus wrote:
ITSA TAL!

No. It means that my job outlook is grim enough that there's no real point in putting REKT on hold for the foreseeable future. It seems now that it will likely be many months before I find a job... and by then it may be too late.
Have a question? Send me a PM! || I have a Patreon page up for REKT now! || People talking in IRC over the past two hours: Image

Talvieno wrote:
Charley_Deallus wrote:
ITSA TAL!

No. It means that my job outlook is grim enough that there's no real point in putting REKT on hold for the foreseeable future. It seems now that it will likely be many months before I find a job... and by then it may be too late.
Was there a certain kind of job you were looking for, or ANY kind of job that pays with US currency? :think: It does take time.
Image "Everyone needs to have their avatar's edited to have afros." -Charley Deallus

Online Now