Return to “REKT”

Re: REKT: God Throws Dice (Main Thread)

Dinosawer wrote:...why? :crazy:
Because my work-ethic is literally the worst thing on planet earth, and I'm taking steps to fix it. :shh:
Cornflakes_91 wrote:Wtf is going on?
I'm putting Unit 4965 up for adoption. :ghost:
Triggerhappy wrote:Erm. I'll take Unit? I don't think I can match Unit's level of Crazy, but I can try? At Least till the end of the mission. Then the character will probably go into inactives, yes?
:D / :(
Image The results of logic, of natural progression? Boring! An expected result? Dull! An obvious next step? Pfui! Where is the fun in that? A dream may soothe, but our nightmares make us run!

Triggerhappy wrote:I say he will go into the inactive characters because it would be unfair for a single player to own two permanent characters.
Agreed. Idunno, when do you leave? Also, I am willing to take over until the end of the mission. If there's ever a point where I don't have the time to post, I'll inform Dino.
Breaker of fortune cookies

Hema wrote:
Triggerhappy wrote:I say he will go into the inactive characters because it would be unfair for a single player to own two permanent characters.
Agreed. Idunno, when do you leave? Also, I am willing to take over until the end of the mission. If there's ever a point where I don't have the time to post, I'll inform Dino.
12:00AM EST. :ghost:

Thanks. :thumbup: :D :twisted:
Image The results of logic, of natural progression? Boring! An expected result? Dull! An obvious next step? Pfui! Where is the fun in that? A dream may soothe, but our nightmares make us run!

Idunno wrote:
Hema wrote:
12:00AM EST. :ghost:

Thanks. :thumbup: :D :twisted:
Any chance you'll be popping in to say anything during these three years? And how will I post for you exactly? Still new to that idea. Will I need access to your account?

Hema wrote: Any chance you'll be popping in to say anything during these three years? And how will I post for you exactly? Still new to that idea. Will I need access to your account?
I'm asking you to adopt Unit 4965, not to wear an Idunno costume and cosplay as me. :ghost: :shifty:

Hema wrote:
Triggerhappy wrote:As I know, you will just have to post actions twice, once as unit and again as yourself.
That's fine by me. I can do that.
We think you can, we think you can, we hope you can, we hope you can, we pray you can, we pray you can, we will make damn sure you can, we will make damn sure you can :ghost:
Image "Everyone needs to have their avatar's edited to have afros." -Charley Deallus

Idunno wrote:
Hema wrote: Any chance you'll be popping in to say anything during these three years? And how will I post for you exactly? Still new to that idea. Will I need access to your account?
I'm asking you to adopt Unit 4965, not to wear an Idunno costume and cosplay as me. :ghost: :shifty:
I'll do it until the end of the mission. XD

Online Now