Return to “REKT”

Re: REKT: God Throws Dice (Main Thread)

Does anyone want to adopt a poor, battered, sociopath of a Mobile Construction Chassis? Age unknown, over-inflated opinion of self, name is Unit 4965? :think: :ghost:
Image The results of logic, of natural progression? Boring! An expected result? Dull! An obvious next step? Pfui! Where is the fun in that? A dream may soothe, but our nightmares make us run!

Triggerhappy wrote:
Idunno wrote:Does anyone want to adopt a poor, battered, sociopath of a Mobile Construction Chassis? Age unknown, over-inflated opinion of self, name is Unit 4965? :think: :ghost:
Say what. :?:
I'm putting Unit 4965 up for adoption. :ghost:
Image The results of logic, of natural progression? Boring! An expected result? Dull! An obvious next step? Pfui! Where is the fun in that? A dream may soothe, but our nightmares make us run!

Idunno wrote:
Triggerhappy wrote:
Idunno wrote:Does anyone want to adopt a poor, battered, sociopath of a Mobile Construction Chassis? Age unknown, over-inflated opinion of self, name is Unit 4965? :think: :ghost:
Say what. :?:
I'm putting Unit 4965 up for adoption. :ghost:
I'll adopt him! :D We'll be great together. :)
Breaker of fortune cookies

Hema wrote:
Idunno wrote:
Hema wrote:I'll adopt him! :D We'll be great together. :)
:D :ghost:
Idunno, you're not quitting rekt, are you?
I'm not going to be on the internet for a while, and LT is on the internet, and REKT is on the Limit Theory Forums. :ghost: :think:

Hema wrote:
Idunno wrote: I'm not going to be on the internet for a while, and LT is on the internet, and REKT is on the Limit Theory Forums. :ghost: :think:
Define "a while" please. I need to know what I'd be getting myself into.
About 3 years. Or whenever Limit Theory gets released. Whichever happens first. :ghost:

Online Now