Return to “REKT”

Re: REKT: God Throws Dice (Main Thread)

Zorathex wrote:Talvieno I need you to change my loadout again, I'm getting rid of my blowtorch and getting some blunt+explosive, Sharp+solid, Syringe+Tranquilliser, and Magnetic+tracer crossbow bolts.
What are you getting instead of the blowtorch?

---
I updated and checked everyone's char page on the wiki and noticed:

-Karthus only has 2 out of 3 infantry weapons he can get
-Foreigner's and Francis' char sheet aren't up to date yet with last night's changes
-Tonon's isn't either - Sly said he would take an electron sword as third infantry weapon in IRC
-Zorathex' isn't up-to-date with last night's changes + his mobile work station isn't in yet
-My ammo loadout isn't in yet (I just added it, so yeah :ghost: )
-Taepilus can get his third infantry weapon
-Tal, could you fill in Aegagrus' class in the wiki? You have the program of legends™ :ghost:
Warning: do not ask about physics unless you really want to know about physics.
The LT IRC / Alternate link || The REKT Wiki || PUDDING

Dinosawer wrote:
Zorathex wrote:Talvieno I need you to change my loadout again, I'm getting rid of my blowtorch and getting some blunt+explosive, Sharp+solid, Syringe+Tranquilliser, and Magnetic+tracer crossbow bolts.
What are you getting instead of the blowtorch?

---
I updated and checked everyone's char page on the wiki and noticed:

-Karthus only has 2 out of 3 infantry weapons he can get
-Foreigner's and Francis' char sheet aren't up to date yet with last night's changes
-Tonon's isn't either - Sly said he would take an electron sword as third infantry weapon in IRC
-Zorathex' isn't up-to-date with last night's changes + his mobile work station isn't in yet
-My ammo loadout isn't in yet (I just added it, so yeah :ghost: )
-Taepilus can get his third infantry weapon
-Tal, could you fill in Aegagrus' class in the wiki? You have the program of legends™ :ghost:
Everything is taken care of but for Jetison333's and Hapchazzard's third infantry weapons. Going to do Aegagrus's class now.
Have a question? Send me a PM! || I have a Patreon page up for REKT now! || People talking in IRC over the past two hours: Image

outlander4 wrote:All Hail The Mighty Battle Goat!
Ima do these signature things today, including a name, and now a tagline so I can have "The Almighty Battle Goat" under Aegagrus's name.
°˖◝(ಠ‸ಠ)◜˖°
WebGL Spaceships and Trails
<Cuisinart8> apparently without the demon driving him around Silver has the intelligence of a botched lobotomy patient ~ Mar 04 2020
console.log(`What's all ${this} ${Date.now()}`);

Done, Jetison. :) Working on making one final reply to the Tartarus thread, and then I'll unlock the mission thread and start the mission proper.

edit: ninja'd.
All hail The Almighty Battle Goat! :lol: :thumbup:

reedit: Taepilus, I'm giving you a Tesla Gun for now, as you seem to be quite capable of using it. I'll let you switch it if you'd prefer something else, before the next turn.
Have a question? Send me a PM! || I have a Patreon page up for REKT now! || People talking in IRC over the past two hours: Image

Online Now