Return to “REKT”

Post

Re: REKT: BTE Mission 1: Nanyej Colony

#511
"I got you, Keegan. On your signal."

Draw my shotgun and check to make sure it is ready to fire.
After Brom starts moving towards the turret:
Tail him and shoot the turret once with my shotgun.
If Brom is in any kind of danger:
Shoot the hostile closest to him once with my machine pistol, being mindful not to pepper Brom with bullets.
After shooting, find cover and duck behind it,
then reload both weapons.
Image
Post

Re: REKT: BTE Mission 1: Nanyej Colony

#512
outlander wrote:
Sat Mar 10, 2018 1:28 pm
"Gearhead, Caleb, please help me with securing the prisoner. I think we might lock her inside one of the ships and disable the controls...a ship with no rudder will not steer, arr!"
I nod and gesture at Aloka with my electrorifle. "Don't try to resist or escape when we're binding you, or I think you can guess what I'd have to do," I say to her, shrugging apologetically. All things considered, she's been remarkably cooperative (even despite/because of the mind-raping), enough so that I'm willing to take a bit of pity on her even though she was and would try to kill me if she got the chance. Speaking of...

I turn to Ishmael. "Hey, Doc, I think at this point your little mind-rape amp is having the opposite effect of what you're going for. Might want to lay off it for now, we've got everything we're going to get out of her for now anyway and it wouldn't do for her to have a stroke or something trying to resist you." I give the poor thing a look, trying to convey a sort of "I did what I could" message to her through my facial expression, though I'm unsure if it translates effectively.

I turn back to Ismael. "As for putting her in a ship, we could stick her in mine. Wouldn't even need to disable the controls at that point, it's not going anywhere."

I keep my electrorifle trained on Aloka and tase her with it (firing a maximum of three times) if she makes an attempt to escape, grab one of her or our weapons, or attack one of us. If we (finally) manage to get her bound, I help move her to my ship and strap her in the seat, making sure to seal the cockpit to make escape harder. I then move towards the nacelle, intending to look around the entrance, but go no further in.

If I end up heading to the nacelle, I call out to the other squadmembers outside.

"Hey, I figure it's time we had a look around the nacelle. We've got to get the orders and prep it for movement back to the Nemesis. C'mon and help me look around, but we need to be careful. No telling what's in there..."

In this eventuality, I also muse to myself that I appear to have lost track of both Saoirse and Bob. I then start to worry about them, hoping to myself that they didn't go into the nacelle and get themselves killed.
Image
Post

Re: REKT: BTE Mission 1: Nanyej Colony

#513
cuisinart8 wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:42 pm
I turn to Ishmael. "Hey, Doc, I think at this point your little mind-rape amp is having the opposite effect of what you're going for. Might want to lay off it for now, we've got everything we're going to get out of her for now anyway and it wouldn't do for her to have a stroke or something trying to resist you."
I turn back to Ismael. "As for putting her in a ship, we could stick her in mine. Wouldn't even need to disable the controls at that point, it's not going anywhere."
"Hey, I figure it's time we had a look around the nacelle. We've got to get the orders and prep it for movement back to the Nemesis. C'mon and help me look around, but we need to be careful. No telling what's in there..."
"Your words are wise, Esteemed Warrior. Let us use your vessel to contain her."

Move the prisoner to Kaleb's ship.

Speak to the prisoner (WITHOUT the Charismatic amp):
"We might be "just humans" to you, young Aloka, and it fills me with great sorrow. We might not be blessed by His Noodliness' divine shape, nor His boundless intelligence, but, unlike you, we have Faith."

"Faith is what gets us through any obstacles. Faith is an irrational belief in the higher force in the Universe that sustains us even when everything seems to be lost. If you had faith, young Aloka, you would not have lost here today. But of course, if you had faith, you would not have needed to fight us in the first place.

"There are many Godless, faithless people among my own kind, I'll be the first to admit that. That's why I am here in the first place. To be the hand that restrains the violence, the voice that soothes the storm, the light that banishes the darkness. I hope that your kind will find Faith one day, too, and end this senseless hatred and violence that divided us for so long."

Look at her kindly.

"I wish we've met under different circumstances. And I am sorry for what I had to do. Now, please stay put and don't try anything funny."

Use gravity amp to create a 0.1 g area to help others to load her into the CASKET once she's properly restrained.

Once finished, go back to the nacelle.
Loot whatever was left in the backpacks of the slain foes.
Enter the nacelle and look around.


IF attacked by the enemy,
Use the electricity amp (up to two times) and the quantum lash (once),
And take cover.
Image
Survivor of the Josh Parnell Blackout of 2015.
Post

Re: REKT: BTE Mission 1: Nanyej Colony

#514
"Hey Broom! What's wrong with your railgun?"

If at any point I see hostiles which aren't trivially in front of the Turret Team:
-Immediately inturrupt whatever I'm doing.
-I cover behind the nearest solid thing.
-"Contact [location], [count] [infantry|airborne]."
-I fire upon the hostile(s), distributing no more than three shots between the nearest infantry units with my assault rifle.
-For each downed enemy:
–"Contact down."
-Cut short the remaining movement commands.
Being careful to stay out of the turrets' line of fire, I cover just inside the north side of the entrance.
When Frank goes out, I go to my CASKET, keeping a watchful eye on the other entrance and the sky.
I detatch the repairkit and bring it to Brom's CASKET.
I then repair his railgun.
Post

Re: REKT: BTE Mission 1: Nanyej Colony

#515
0111narwhalz wrote:
Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:55 am
"Hey Broom! What's wrong with your railgun?"
"It was damaged during my predictably successful attempt to draw enemy fire from you.
The computer says it's currently unable to load rounds, and also that the gravity stabilizer was down.
If you've got time to look at it then go right ahead. Just be sure you're nearby; wouldn't want you to miss the fun, Vynka.
Image
Breaker of fortune cookies
Post

Re: REKT: BTE Mission 1: Nanyej Colony

#517
TURN 15

Map:
Spoiler:      SHOW
Image

Image


Squad Alpha:
Frank
Spoiler:      SHOW
F4wk35 wrote:
Mon Mar 12, 2018 12:07 pm
0111narwhalz wrote:
Sun Mar 11, 2018 11:36 pm
"Can't say whether you'll be the only target with how Buck's talking, but they certainly won't be shooting at me. How about I cover the entrance?"
"You all know what? That sounds like a decent idea! I'll just go and take care that we're not backstabbed, yes?"

I'll just leave the boneheads to whatever way they intend to off themselves...I just hope they don't die during this mission...They're more useful up-front than Vynkor and me...



Take out the PDA and try to find a setting for an atmospheric scan.
Make an atmospheric scan with said setting on the PDA.
Check the map and take note of the turrets positions.
Grumble about brutes and go outside again, take the tether with me ("Why'd I bring that thing in the first place anyway?").
Leave my stellaplex harness by the door for later
If hostile, armed squid appear
-get into cover
-shoot the first squid with a sharp bolt
-reload another sharp bolt and shoot a second one
If there's still active, hostile, armed squid left after shooting
-notify squad and retreat into the complex again

Get back into my ship
Contact Anabai's squad. Inform them about our progress and ask politely about an update from their side.
Get back into the air, cross-check visible portions of the grav plant with the map on the PDA where the second turret is (right wing, the one further away from the squad)
Inform squad: "I'm trying to disable another turret now, try to keep in cover for the moment!"
Shoot said turret by projecting the MFM-field through the wall where the turret is located.
"I can't tell if it worked, stay alert when you go further!"
After the whole mad exchange with Buck, who wants to howl at whatever is howling at you, you begin regretting your decision to come with Alpha and wish you had stayed with Beta.

You pull out your PDA from the little pouch on your leg and start looking for something that would do an atmospheric scan. You fiddle around with it, poking buttons, going through the menus, and then try doing a search - but you can't seem to find whatever it's called. You know it's there somewhere - you very distinctly recall overhearing that standard-issue PDAs could do that, back before you got put in cryo. It stands to reason that they ought to be able to do this too. Unfortunately, you can't figure it out.

Grumbling, you lug your harness kit back outside, leave it by the door, and walk toward your CASKET. Upon reaching it, you climb inside, close the canopy, and settle comfortably into your seat. Then, after a moment, you reach forward and punch a few buttons on the dash, getting into contact with Anabais's squad. You put on your best, most friendly voice.

"Hello, REKT veterans," you say cheerfully. "We've just entered the facility that stores the stellaplex. How are things on your end, over?" You smile, feeling good about yourself.

Anabais is quite quick to respond. "Just entered? JUST ENTERED??! What the ever-loving fukc have you been DOING for the past 15 minutes? We lost Karlin because of you imbeciles! He died less than five minutes ago, you slimy piece of shit, and you're sitting all snug and cozy in your cockpit, on ground level, making small talk about the weather over tea, is that it?" She hisses, spitting and sputtering, and then tacks on, "If you don't get to that stellaplex within the next twenty minutes, then when we get back on the Nemesis, I'm going to rip your spine out through your throat, braid it onto a rope, and then strangle you with it! We'll see how you like that, you filthy, fancypants city-boy!" The idea seems to cheer her up considerably, and she laughs madly at the prospect, sounding half-insane. Swallowing nervously, you decide not to push it any farther, and hang up the comms. Undoubtedly she's a good commander, or she wouldn't be in charge of her squad, but as an enemy (or even as an ally) she seems like... someone you might want to avoid in the future.

You take off and begin charging your MFM, maneuvering into position for the optimal firing angle.

~~~

At this point in your career as a REKT inmate, it would be helpful to mention that you would be in much better shape had you, as a teenager, read the book by the best-selling author Elda Shaplei: Simple Science: Shaplei's Guide to the Universe, Or, How to Properly Release the Pressure from a Drink If Left in a Freezer for Too Long, Copyright (c) 3087, New London, New Earth. While an excellent guide on various scientific endeavors, such as firing potatoes with a homemade antimatter cannon, the fastest way to calculate the time of day from the magnetic north and positioning of the parent star on more than 900 different planets, and the most efficient dispersal methods of dandelion seeds, it is perhaps best known for its long-winded, rambling text, absurdly lengthy sentences, and its penchant for veering into completely off-topic areas (much like this) such as a completely rational explanation for the author's phobia of the color Blue, an excellent way to distract a Raysheze tiger from eating your second cousin thrice removed, should you ever find yourself in exactly that situation - and of course the all-time cult favorite, why you should never attempt anal with a girl with an overwhelming adoration of cows, which was an off-topic commentary that lasted sixteen pages and had no less than five fold-out illustrations and a detailed two-leaf flowchart. (Unfortunately, in later editions, this entire portion was (controversially) edited out, with the sole exception of the two-leaf flowchart.) Most of this knowledge is particularly useless to you and your teammates at the present time, but in one of the fourth portions of one of the fold-out sections, under a diversion entitled Six Clever Tricks to Dealing with Supposedly Extinct Animals When They Have the Misfortune to Appear, Shaplei goes on to describe in great detail precisely why you should never leave a spoon in a microwave oven. This particular ramble lasted three sub-sub-pages, with many clever and particularly exciting illustrations on the exact molecular workings of microwaves and the quantum theory behind it all, which is why it is fortunate that it possessed a tl;dr at the bottom that stated quite clearly that microwaves have a tendency to be reflected or absorbed by metallic objects, why fans were useless in moving microwaves, and why it was a generally unwise idea to line much of a microwave oven with aluminum foil. Had you, as a teenager, read this particular portion, you would almost certainly know that microwave field manipulators, utilizing blink teleporters to properly position and concentrate their fields, would have the microwaves reflected by the semi-metallic exterior of the grav plant building, and it would therefore be a patently unwise idea to make such an attempt.

Naturally, as a boy you did no such thing, which is what led you to the subsequent predicament.

~~~

You hit your MFM's Big Red Button.

This is immediately revealed as a Very Bad Idea: arcs of electricity course both along the building's wall - and along your ship.

Instantly, your control panel goes dark, letting out the unmistakable smell of overheated electrical components. Sparks fly from several points, including the joints at the end of your cockpit canopy. At the same time, you realize that you're falling - but it happens too quickly for you to understand why. You barely have time to brace yourself for impact before you've crashed - hard and painfully - onto the CASKETs beneath you. You hear the crashing and rending of metal as your CASKET settles into a new, stationary position, kicking up a cloud of dust. You realize, somewhat in horror, that you have massively fukced up. Hopefully no one was leaning against the wall inside the building.

You very much wish you had stayed with Beta.


Brom
Spoiler:      SHOW
Hema wrote:
Mon Mar 12, 2018 1:14 pm
"You guys know the plan! Gene, you'll be backing me up. After I round that corner I'll be attempting to destroy the turret myself. If it's armored and doesn't go down, I want you to follow up with a blast from your shotgun. After we reduce it to slag, we'll destroy the next one.
It sounds like Vynka and Frank will be watching our backs, so no need to worry about that.
Buck, you might try seeing if you could hack something. Perhaps you could hack their thermostat and freeze any remaining squids."

Image

Move around the corner with my shield facing the yellow turret. Try to keep the cyan tree between myself and the red turret.
Once I'm within view of the yellow turret, shoot it once with my pistol, and start off towards the red turret.
When I'm certain I'll have a clear shot at the red turret, fire a pistol round off at it and reload.

After the red turret is down, cautiously proceed further towards the back of the building (with my shield up).
If I sense any danger, get into cover immediately and hook my tether to any stable object if one happens to be nearby.
If the threat is sapient, call out to it.
"Lower your weapons! For before you stands Brom Keegan, the legendary assassin and monster slayer!
You may have heard tales of my heroic deeds and unparalleled skill with a gun. Those tales were not exaggerations.
If you get in my way there will be no hope for you.
I am not here to assassinate you. If you put down your weapons and step aside, you will be spared.
Should you wish to aid me in my mission you will not be unrewarded. To prevent your peers from ganging up on you afterwards, I will allow you to follow me back to my ship. You may even be given the chance to join me on one of my adventures!"

((Use these actions even if the threat is inorganic.))
After my speech, stand up and target the nearest hostile. If there's a single hostile target, shoot it twice. If there are more than one, fire a round into the first hostile, and then shoot a second.
After shooting, sit down and reload.
After tutoring Buck on the professional method to howl at an enemy to scare them, the five of you work out a plan to proceed and immediately begin putting it into action. "After we round that corner, I'll be attempting to destroy the turret myself. If it's armored and doesn't go down, I want you to follow up with a blast from your shotgun. After we reduce it to slag, we'll destroy the next one. It sounds like Vynka and Frank will be watching our backs, so no need to worry about that."

Naturally, Frank and Vynka do not watch your back - in fact, Vynka and Frank immediately leave, walking back outside. This is somewhat disconcerting, but you ignore it and follow along with The Plan anyway, holding your shield up as you go around the corner, pistol pointed toward the turret at the right. As soon as it's in view, it starts positioning itself to fire at you, but a quick shot with your pistol immediately puts an end to it. Over to your side, Gene Weber, your new teammate, attempts to hit it with a shotgun - and somehow manages to miss. That's okay, he's just a pupil to you. You'll have to teach him how to shoot as straight as you, of course.

You head to the next turret, but as you fire, something distracts you - or something like that, anyway - no way is it your fault that you miss the turret! It moved out of the way, surely! You duck behind your riot shield as the turret's laser traces a glowing path across the shield's polarized interior. Immediately after, Gene riddles the turret with bullets - and excellently, too. It's in pieces now, and completely harmless. You give him an award-winning smile as a reward for his lucky shot and continue deeper into the building down the cobblestone path.

Unfortunately, you've hardly made any distance before another turret starts firing at you - another laser shot that would've been a hit if it hadn't been for your riot shield. You thought Frank was taking that one out! Instead, you hear a very loud, ill-timed crash coming from outside the building. You get into cover quickly and tether yourself to the nearby computer systems.

Around the corner, the path continues on its twisting way, down a mostly-straight corridor. On the left: mostly wall. On the right, a shallow pond ringed with trees, separated from a path by a wall of raised stones. further on, various boulders decorate a mossy knoll. You can't see much beyond that, though.


Then you hear Buck yelling from the doorway. You look in his direction, past Gene, and see him jerking about wildly, screaming in agony.


Buck
Spoiler:      SHOW
Hapchazzard wrote:
Mon Mar 12, 2018 3:14 pm
Dinosawer wrote:
Mon Mar 12, 2018 3:12 pm
(( robotics only affects PDA scans and non-standard non-hacking use, afaik - hacking just rolls hacking as robotics is described "How good you are at using the PDA for anything except hacks" ))
((Got it, thanks!))
Hema wrote:
Mon Mar 12, 2018 1:14 pm
Buck, you might try seeing if you could hack something. Perhaps you could hack their thermostat and freeze any remaining squids."
"Shit partner, first time we actually agree on somethin'! You could fry an egg on them stones on the ground, that's how swelterin' hot it is! This place could use some proper air conditionin', maybe a nice mimosa or two. Say, do any of y'all know, these squids - they like booze or nah?"

Relaxedly lean onto the wall next to me (as much out of the turrets' sight as possible)
Open my PDA, enter the building's network, and try to find anything that would let me adjust the temperature
if I find a way to do that
-Set the temperature as low as possible (but not below -5 degrees Celsius)
if, at any point, I directly come under fire from the turrets (or in general, come under direct threat from something/someone)
-Get in cover, or if not possible, run outside
Lament the lack of a nice, cool beverage
Off in your own little happy world, you lean up against the wall next to you, as far out of the turrets' sight as possible, open your PDA, and start a hack. It's perfect! Even in your heavily inebriated state (which is wearing off at this point, by the way), everything seems bright and sunshiny as you speed-hack your way through their security, utilizing a number of silly loopholes. Silly ol' squids, they oughta know better'n that!

"Hey, squids!" you call out over your shoulder, hearing gunfire from your teammates. "Any of you have a nice mimosa I could drink, or nah?"

There's no response, of course, but you're gonna do 'em right, because they clearly had one of their kids mess with the air conditioning or somethin'. You turn the thermostat waaaayyyyy down. They tried to protect it by making the values only stay between a few they set, but those "set values" were kept in an easily hackable file.

It's gonna be mighty chilly in here before long.

If only there was a nice mimosa to drink, though! That's the real tragedy here. "If only I had a nice mimosa to drink!" you lament. You'd sell your soul for a good drink right now - although that's not entirely unusual for you. You've had this wish many times.

At that precise moment, an electrical shock courses through your body - and with it, intense pain in both your back and feet. You fall to the cobblestone floor, jerking and shouting in agony as your muddled brain tries to figure out what the hell just happened.


Gene
Spoiler:      SHOW
TotallyNotHuman wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:43 pm
"I got you, Keegan. On your signal."

Draw my shotgun and check to make sure it is ready to fire.
After Brom starts moving towards the turret:
Tail him and shoot the turret once with my shotgun.
If Brom is in any kind of danger:
Shoot the hostile closest to him once with my machine pistol, being mindful not to pepper Brom with bullets.
After shooting, find cover and duck behind it,
then reload both weapons.
You pull your shotgun out from behind you, and check it to make sure it's ready to fire. It certainly seems to be. You hunker down in cover, giving Brom the go-ahead signal. "I got you, Keegan. On your signal." As a military man, you've got military style, and a lot more finesse than any of the rest of the people in your squad - even more than Mr. Keegan. He seems to be the de facto leader, though, so you're going to follow his orders to the letter - and, as always, with clinical precision.

Brom steps out to fire at the nearest turret, his shield up and ready, and you step out with him. The turret spins rapidly to target both of you, but you're ready, firing a shot with your Gauss shotgun at the same time as he fires his pistol. Unfortunately, your powerful shot goes wide - you were completely unprepared for the Gauss shotgun's incredible recoil. It splinters and cracks a large portion of the boulder that the camera rests upon, sending out a fusillade of rock flakes and dust, but you missed it entirely. Fortunately, Brom's shot was on target - the turret is down.

You keep tailing him as you move further into the facility. Brom is almost immediately attacked by another turret, and you switch to your machine pistol, putting your shotgun back up - but by the time you have it readied, it's already firing at him. He tries to hit it, but misses; you follow up his shot with a rapid spray of rounds from your machine pistol, the spray of bullets allowing you to easily take it down. The turret, split wide open by three separate rounds, whirs and dangles uselessly on its pivot. You make a precursory check to make sure Brom is okay - and he seems to be. The turret got his riot shield instead of him.

You duck back behind cover, climbing into a group of low bushes to hide behind the nearby rock pillar, and reload your weapons as Brom inches further into the building. Your Gauss shotgun still had a round left in it, so you add another to top it off. Then, your machine pistol, which you simply slip a new magazine into. The entire operation takes hardly more than a few seconds, and you're ready to go again. Brom doesn't get very far - hardly anywhere, really, before the next turret is firing at him.

Listening carefully, you hear shouts further in the building - someone yelling in some other language. You're guessing it's squids.

Then you hear Buck yelling from the doorway. You look in his direction, and see him jerking about wildly, screaming in agony.


Vynkor
Spoiler:      SHOW
0111narwhalz wrote:
Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:55 am
"Hey Broom! What's wrong with your railgun?"

If at any point I see hostiles which aren't trivially in front of the Turret Team:
-Immediately inturrupt whatever I'm doing.
-I cover behind the nearest solid thing.
-"Contact [location], [count] [infantry|airborne]."
-I fire upon the hostile(s), distributing no more than three shots between the nearest infantry units with my assault rifle.
-For each downed enemy:
–"Contact down."
-Cut short the remaining movement commands.
Being careful to stay out of the turrets' line of fire, I cover just inside the north side of the entrance.
When Frank goes out, I go to my CASKET, keeping a watchful eye on the other entrance and the sky.
I detatch the repairkit and bring it to Brom's CASKET.
I then repair his railgun.
"Hey, Broom!" you shout. "What's wrong with your railgun?"

Broom talks over his shoulder, in the middle of getting ready for his assault on the camera-turrets. "It was damaged during my predictably successful attempt to draw enemy fire from you," he says, somewhat snarkily. "The computer says it's currently unable to load rounds, and also that the gravity stabilizer was down. If you've got time to look at it then go right ahead. Just be sure you're nearby; wouldn't want you to miss the fun, Vynka."

Vynka. Whatever, Broom is still a better nickname. You turn and, being careful to stay well outside the turrets' line of fire, follow Frank out to the CASKETs, keeping a watchful eye on the other entrance, and the sky... just in case something shows up.


Before long, you've retrieved your repair kit from behind your CASKET. Frank has just climbed into his own cockpit and closed the canopy, but he sits there for a moment, seemingly talking on the comms. Leaving him to his own devices You walk away with the repair kit, headed toward Brom's ship, and when you get there, you haul it up onto the side, sitting on the back as you take a good look at his railgun.

It's been shot. You surmised as much. Some of the mechanisms for auto-reloading are damaged; the railgun's machinery is caught in a loop of trying to push the next round into place, pulling back, and trying again. It's a simple fix, fortunately. You open up your repair kit and get to work.

~~~

Just as you finish, you hear a loud, electrical crackle, and look up just in time to see electricity arc from Frank's ship (hovering above) to your own - only seconds before Frank's CASKET crashes down hard atop Gene's, completely crushing Gene's front landing leg and cockpit canopy as the rear of Gene's ship lifts off the ground under the weight of Frank's. Horrified, you can do nothing but watch as Frank's ship rocks over onto one of your own's robotic arms, damaging it probably beyond usefulness.

What the hell, Frank!



Squad Beta:
Saoirse
Spoiler:      SHOW
Dinosawer wrote:
Sun Mar 11, 2018 3:32 pm
"I - how - what"
"Begin what? And how do you know my name?
...right, it's on my suit. Still, begin what?"

Completely bewildered, I turn to Bob - panicking friends go before weird guys suddenly showing up -
"Okay, where did you last see Jimmy, Bob? I can't magically bring him here, but I can try this..."

First, I turn on my helmet light and Bob's as well (if I can do so, otherwise I just show him how to do it).
Then I use my electro amp to power a few lights near us. (( 1, 2, 3, whatever seems reasonable. Basically try to make things not super dark ))

If that calms Bob for now:
I observe mystery dude carefully, but don't make a move yet and just talk.
"Well, I've been called an anomaly before, though people tended to word it less nicely. Anyway... who might you be and how did you get here, if you don't mind me asking? We didn't really think there was anyone inside still... and how do you breathe here? Or are you a hologram? Is that a rude question to ask people? I dunno, I'm not good at peopling. Like now, I'm rambling again."

Otherwise, I say "Actually, hold that thought, I gotta go get a teddy bear for my friend here before I can talk to you, mysterious figure. Bye!"
and take Bob back outside to go find Jimmy. Didn't he get in his ship earlier or something?
Since Bob is ignoring me, I just run in the direction of his ship, looking around if he didn't drop Jimmy somewhere. Finally, I check inside his ship.
If I find Jimmy somewhere, I go give him to Bob, and head back inside to continue the conversation with odd dude.
You pause, confused. "I... how... what?"

The man inclines his head, watching you.

"Begin what?" you ask. "And how do you know my name? ...Right, it's on my suit. Still, begin what?"

There is no response. He seems almost apathetic.

"BOB NEED JIMMY!!!" Bob shouts, panicked.

Completely bewildered, you turn to Bob - panicking friends come before weird guys suddenly showing up. "Okay, where did you last see Jimmy, Bob? I can't magically bring him here." Bob says nothing, still frantically searching through his backpack - which he's already been through twice. There's definitely no stuffed bear in there. "I can't magically bring him here," you say, "but I can do this..."

((I did a roll.))

Concentrating, you pour your willpower into creating a small electric field around one of the lights in the ceiling above, lighting it up. With one hand held to keep that light on, you switch on your helmet lamp... and then reach over to turn on Bob's.

Direct hit; no effect. Bob, panicking, flails his limbs about wildly and runs screaming out of the nacelle. You sigh, and turn back to the mysterious figure. "Actually, hold that thought," you begin apologetically. "I gotta go get a teddy bear for my friend here before I can talk to you, mysterious figure."

The "mysterious figure" puts his hands in his pockets and gives a slight, well-calculated smile. "You do not... but go ahead." He whisks his fingers at you to shoo you, and returns to a fairly neutral pose to wait for your return.

~~~

You walk to Bob's ship, figuring that because you saw Bob over there earlier, that's where Bob probably left him. He's a lot faster than you, moving around all over the battlefield, checking every nook and cranny, knocking things over, and then finally he starts to retrace his steps a little more earnestly and disappears from your line of sight entirely.

Upon reaching the last overlook to where Bob's CASKET has crashed, you spot Bob himself walking away from his ship, Jimmy squeezed tightly in his hands. "Bob rescued Jimmy," he shouts to you. "No thanks to Saoirse-boss." He seems somewhat pissed off at you. You sigh and shake your head, smiling slightly. At least he's fine now. You walk down to him, and then the both of you walk back to the nacelle.

((Continued at end))




Bob
Spoiler:      SHOW
Cha0zz wrote:
Mon Mar 12, 2018 12:22 pm
Bob not remember where Jimmy
BOB NEED JIMMY

Saoirse wrote:]First, I turn on my helmet light and Bob's as well (if I can do so, otherwise I just show him how to do it).
Then I use my electro amp to power the lights in the room.
If that calms Bob for now:
If bob Is calmed by this:
- Bob starts sobbing in a corner and turns his helmet light on if it isn't on yet.
- "Thank you Saoirse Boss, Bob-Boss is going to get Jimmy now"
- Walk out of the Nacelle, go fetch Jimmy and return to Saoirse. (because he calmed down Bob remembers Jimmy's location)
- "Bob has Jimmy back, Bob no longer scared of shadowmen" *happy bob*

If bob is not calmed:
- "BOB NEED JIMMY"
- start hyperventilating
- go in a mad dash towards the exit, run over everyone and everything that's in my way, smash everything that tries to stop me out of the way
- sprint towards Jimmy and take him (Bob doesn't remember the location of Jimmy here due to panic, feel free to make him cross the whole map and dash stuff over)
- once I retrieve Jimmy crumple together like the sad mess I am and start crying thanking the gods that I have Jimmy back
- if I found jimmy before Saoirse did:
-- walk snivelling back towards Saoirse
-- Give Saoirse a foul look, Bob-Boss resqued Jimmy, no thanks to to Saoirse-Boss
- Else:
-- Follow Saoirse
"Bob not remember where Jimmy," you repeat, searching your backpack for the fourth time. "BOB NEED JIMMY!"

Saoirse turns on her helmet lamp, and then yours. Then she powers up a wall light nearby. This almost calms you down... but then you realize that you're standing in the only bright patch in the entire room. The panic sets in again.

"NO! BOB NEED JIMMY!" you shout, hyperventilating as you make a mad dash for the exit. Saoirse is talking, but you don't even understand - or perhaps even hear - what she's saying - you have tunnel vision on retrieving your stuffed bear. Stumbling, tripping, you lug your backpack behind you and race madly for the open door, sunlight, and freedom from the dark prison behind you.

The sunlight envelops you as you rush down the ramp - still in the shadow of the nacelle, perhaps, but just having blue sky above you makes you feel so much better... or, rather, it would, if you weren't missing Jimmy. For a time, you dash around, vaguely aware of Saoirse walking calmly by, and knock things over as you try to find your stuffed bear, trying to retrace your steps. You find packs of rations in various crates (one of which you smash open just by tripping over), but none of them mean anything to you, because they aren't Jimmy - could never replace or even compare to Jimmy. Finally you rush toward your ship, retracing your steps from when you were stalking the leftmost portion of the battlefield, sneaking around, and follow your trail past the grenade blast crater to your ship, where, upon climbing inside, find Jimmy sitting snuggly, safely, on the dashboard.

"JIMMY!" you shout, tears streaming as you pick up your silly old bear and crumpling him close to you, praising Odin, Thor and the rest for your good fortune, for leading you to Jimmy. "You scared Bob," you whisper to the little bear. His eyes gleam at you - he must be happy too. You sob again and give him a tight squeeze, hugging him close to your chest. "No scare Bob again," you say, climbing clumsily back out of your cockpit, one hand still holding Jimmy close. "You stay with Bob."

As you walk back toward the exit ramp, you see Saoirse standing on an overlook above you, and your brow twists. "Bob found Jimmy!" you call out to her. It's not jubilant - rather, it's almost accusatory. "No thanks to Saoirse-boss." She said she'd help, but she didn't. Still, somewhere deep down, in your heart of hearts, you know you won't be able to stay mad at Saoirse for long. She's just become too good of a friend to you.

Together, you walk back to the nacelle.


((Continued at end))

Ishmael
Spoiler:      SHOW
outlander wrote:
Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:50 am
cuisinart8 wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:42 pm
I turn to Ishmael. "Hey, Doc, I think at this point your little mind-rape amp is having the opposite effect of what you're going for. Might want to lay off it for now, we've got everything we're going to get out of her for now anyway and it wouldn't do for her to have a stroke or something trying to resist you."
I turn back to Ismael. "As for putting her in a ship, we could stick her in mine. Wouldn't even need to disable the controls at that point, it's not going anywhere."
"Hey, I figure it's time we had a look around the nacelle. We've got to get the orders and prep it for movement back to the Nemesis. C'mon and help me look around, but we need to be careful. No telling what's in there..."
"Your words are wise, Esteemed Warrior. Let us use your vessel to contain her."

Move the prisoner to Kaleb's ship.

Speak to the prisoner (WITHOUT the Charismatic amp):
"We might be "just humans" to you, young Aloka, and it fills me with great sorrow. We might not be blessed by His Noodliness' divine shape, nor His boundless intelligence, but, unlike you, we have Faith."

"Faith is what gets us through any obstacles. Faith is an irrational belief in the higher force in the Universe that sustains us even when everything seems to be lost. If you had faith, young Aloka, you would not have lost here today. But of course, if you had faith, you would not have needed to fight us in the first place.

"There are many Godless, faithless people among my own kind, I'll be the first to admit that. That's why I am here in the first place. To be the hand that restrains the violence, the voice that soothes the storm, the light that banishes the darkness. I hope that your kind will find Faith one day, too, and end this senseless hatred and violence that divided us for so long."

Look at her kindly.

"I wish we've met under different circumstances. And I am sorry for what I had to do. Now, please stay put and don't try anything funny."

Use gravity amp to create a 0.1 g area to help others to load her into the CASKET once she's properly restrained.

Once finished, go back to the nacelle.
Loot whatever was left in the backpacks of the slain foes.
Enter the nacelle and look around.


IF attacked by the enemy,
Use the electricity amp (up to two times) and the quantum lash (once),
And take cover.
"Hey, Doc," Caleb interrupts thoughtfully, "I think at this point your little mind-rape amp is having the opposite effect of what you're going for. Might want to lay off it; we've got everything we're going to get out of her for now anyway and it wouldn't do for her to have a stroke or something trying to resist you." When you nod, he continues, "As for putting her in a ship, we could stick her in mine. Wouldn't even need to disable the controls at this point - it's not going anywhere."

"Your words are wise, Esteemed Warrior," you say with a sagely nod. "Let us use your vessel to contain her."

Along with Caleb's constant supervision and electrorifle-pointing-skills, you move Aloka back down towards the pebbled, rocky ramps into the little gorge. You give her a small sermon on the way. "We might be 'just humans' to you, young Aloka, and it fills with me with great sorrow. We might not be blessed by His Noodliness's dvivine shape, nor His boundless intelligence, but, unlike you, we have Faith."

It isn't long before you've reached your destination. As you press her against the Caleb's ship, he looks at you over her shoulder with an expression you've often seen that can only be described as saying, "Come on, really? Isn't being a prisoner and mind-raped bad enough?" But she says none of this. Instead, she says, "Come on, let's get this done with," and puts her hands together for Gearhead to begin binding her - which he very promptly does with a very liberal application of duct tape.

You continue your sermon. "Faith is what gets us through many obstacles," you tell her. "Faith is an irrational belief in the higher force in the universe that sustains us even when everything seems to be lost. If you had faith, young Aloka, you would not have lost here today. But of course, if you had faith, you would not have needed to fight us in the first place."

She's not buying it. Gearhead drops her to the ground to finish tying her tentacles together, and she says, "Faith doesn't make fish 'magically appear', old man. I kept my own gods but they never did me any good." She's lapsing into a slightly heavier accent. "They don't give you money or a place to live. They don't keep you from being raped or sold into slavery. The only way to survive is by trusting yourself."

You sigh, and shake your head. You were hoping she'd understand, but maybe there's still a chance. She's not calling it bullshit directly, at least. "There are many Godless, faithless people among my own kind; I'll be the first to admit that. That's why I am here: to be the hand that restrains the violence; the voice that soothes the storm; the light that banishes the darkness. I hope that your kind will find Faith one day, and end this senseless hatred that has divided us for so long."

Gearhead begins binding Aloka's flexible body and tentacles into a fairly small, tight package, and she almost begins struggling - not that there's much she can do at this point. "H - hey, what?? What are you doing??! Hey, stop!"

As your comrade binds her tentacles up toward her face, you say, "I wish we'd met under different circumstances. And I am sorry for what I had to do. Now, please stay put and don't try anything funny."

Gearhead finishes and leaves.

Using your PSI pack to assist, you help Caleb lift Aloka into the cockpit of his downed vehicle, where he soon firmly straps her into his seat. It's a fairly straightforward process that Caleb doesn't take long to finish. After he jumps down, using his PDA to close the canopy behind him, he mentions heading to the nacelle as he leaves. You follow along behind him after saying one last prayer for Aloka's soul.


((Continued at end))

Caleb
Spoiler:      SHOW
cuisinart8 wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:42 pm
outlander wrote:
Sat Mar 10, 2018 1:28 pm
"Gearhead, Caleb, please help me with securing the prisoner. I think we might lock her inside one of the ships and disable the controls...a ship with no rudder will not steer, arr!"
I nod and gesture at Aloka with my electrorifle. "Don't try to resist or escape when we're binding you, or I think you can guess what I'd have to do," I say to her, shrugging apologetically. All things considered, she's been remarkably cooperative (even despite/because of the mind-raping), enough so that I'm willing to take a bit of pity on her even though she was and would try to kill me if she got the chance. Speaking of...

I turn to Ishmael. "Hey, Doc, I think at this point your little mind-rape amp is having the opposite effect of what you're going for. Might want to lay off it for now, we've got everything we're going to get out of her for now anyway and it wouldn't do for her to have a stroke or something trying to resist you." I give the poor thing a look, trying to convey a sort of "I did what I could" message to her through my facial expression, though I'm unsure if it translates effectively.

I turn back to Ismael. "As for putting her in a ship, we could stick her in mine. Wouldn't even need to disable the controls at that point, it's not going anywhere."

I keep my electrorifle trained on Aloka and tase her with it (firing a maximum of three times) if she makes an attempt to escape, grab one of her or our weapons, or attack one of us. If we (finally) manage to get her bound, I help move her to my ship and strap her in the seat, making sure to seal the cockpit to make escape harder. I then move towards the nacelle, intending to look around the entrance, but go no further in.

If I end up heading to the nacelle, I call out to the other squadmembers outside.

"Hey, I figure it's time we had a look around the nacelle. We've got to get the orders and prep it for movement back to the Nemesis. C'mon and help me look around, but we need to be careful. No telling what's in there..."

In this eventuality, I also muse to myself that I appear to have lost track of both Saoirse and Bob. I then start to worry about them, hoping to myself that they didn't go into the nacelle and get themselves killed.
"Hey, Doc," you say thoughtfully, "I think at this point your little mind-rape amp is having the opposite effect of what you're going for. Might want to lay off it; we've got everything we're going to get out of her for now anyway and it wouldn't do for her to have a stroke or something trying to resist you." When you nod, he continues, "As for putting her in a ship, we could stick her in mine. Wouldn't even need to disable the controls at this point - it's not going anywhere."

"Your words are wise, Esteemed Warrior," Ishmael says with a sagely nod. "Let us use your vessel to contain her."

Along with your constant supervision and electrorifle-pointing-skills, the two of you move Aloka back down towards the pebbled, rocky ramps into the little gorge. Ishmael gives a small sermon along the way, but you're not paying too much attention to the words - more to Aloka's reaction so you can get a better feel of "who she is". From what you gather - assemble - it seems she's had a rather rough life - not unusual, honestly, especially out here. She mentions rape and hunger, being sold into slavery. If she's referring to herself, then it would seem she was somehow able to escape. You make a mental note to double-check Gearhead's final binding job.

You're at your ship by this point, and Gearhead is busy wrapping her up with duct tape - fairly tightly, too, so she has no chance of escape. She doesn't like the position he's wrapping her into. You get the feeling that she is, at least for a squid, quite intelligent. She probably knows a great deal about local politics, and may know some things about local military movements... in fact, you get the feeling she's sizing all of you up, or trying to, even while she's being bound.

Her scowl softens slightly when she looks at you, you notice. Instead, the expression is, ever so slightly, one of puzzlement. She lies on the ground, tightly bound into a sort of package - a shape that would surely cripple a human, but she seems much more flexible. You imagine it can't possibly be comfortable, and frown at her sympathetically.

She purses her lips.

With his job done, Gearhead straightens and walks away, lugging his toolkit behind him.

With Ishmael's help (making her as lightweight as a toddler) you lift her up over the side of your ship and put her in the cockpit, strapping her into the seat. The seatbelt has to stretch a bit to encompass the whole "package", but she's not struggling (not that she could, anyway), and you soon get it done. Then, you get out, hop down, and use your PDA to close the canopy.

After giving Aloka one final glance and a nod, you start to walk away. "I figure it's time we had a look around in the nacelle," you say to Ishmael, heading over the little scattered piles of debris and toward the slope. "We've got to get the orders and prep it for movement back to the Nemesis. C'mon and help me look around, Ishmael, but we need to be careful. No telling what's in there..."

You almost start to worry about Saoirse and Bob, but see them heading to the nacelle as well, a bit ahead of you. You decide to follow them in.

((Continued at end))


Gearhead
Spoiler:      SHOW
Cornflakes_91 wrote:
Mon Mar 12, 2018 5:43 pm
take a fair bunch of tape and tie our hiltorel friend up in a nice package to be placed wherever decided to be appropriate. (with a lot of care dedicated to getting every and any tentacle taped up in a way that she cant wiggle them free without overcoming the tape's adhesion)
"one hostile damsel, packaged for your pleasure"
run a remote diagnostic on bob's ship (through my PDA) while going over to Lemons' ship wreck, taking my repair kit with me
take whatever is still usable and useful (and manportable) for the repair on bob's casket from the wreckage, focus on restoring mobility
get over to bob's ship and restore the drive systems (and whatever i have parts and time for)
Taking a fair amount of tape, you walk over to the hiltorel woman. Ishmael - the big fat priest guy - keeps her leaned up against the side of a ship, and talks to her while you silently begin to tie her up - first her hands, then her tentacles. She makes no struggle to resist beyond a very clear displeasure of the sensation of the duct tape.

Ishmael stands by, continuing his little sermon. "Faith is what gets us through any obstacles. Faith is an irrational belief in the higher force in the Universe that sustains us even when everything seems to be lost. If you had faith, young Aloka, you would not have lost here today. But of course, if you had faith, you would not have needed to fight us in the first place." You internally facepalm at his bullshit. You don't believe in a higher power, and he ought to stop trying to shove it on people. You'll just wait and see if he tries shoving it on you - let him try. He won't get anywhere.

"Come on, let's get it done with," Aloka says, putting her hands (all four) behind her back and scooting her tentacles together. "I've been through this before."

Tying her tentacles proves... interesting. You struggle to find a nice balance between "too loose" and "too tight" - and, eventually, decide that since she's so flexible, you might as well try to package her into a proper box-shape for more efficient storage. As you fold her tentacles back up toward her face, she protests. "H - hey, what?? What are you doing??! Hey, stop!" You don't stop, of course, taping her tentacles in front of her face, and wrapping the tape behind her back, over her head-tentacles and arms, and back around the tentacles in the front. She wiggles a little, but seems a bit afraid of trying to escape, especially with Caleb standing there, electrorifle pointed at her face. She seems considerably more apprehensive/anxious than before. "You'd better not try anything funny," she warns - although even as she says it, you can tell she knows the words lack any sort of bite (and are obviously just an empty threat).

Before long, you've packaged her into a mostly-square little bundle. She's back to looking pissed off again, but you don't care. You straighten up, brush your dusty gloves off, and walk away with your repair kit in tow, moving between the bodies, rubble, crates and turrets to the wreckage of Lemons' ship. It's a real mess - the fall didn't do it any favors, and it's in pieces. Your expert eye looks it over, and easily discerns that it was probably almost in pieces even before it fell.

Fortunately, you're rather skilled in disassembling things (and people, but that's a different matter entirely). Grabbing a sturdy piece of metal off the ground, you start pulling the smoking debris apart, piece by piece, and pull out some essential components that you wouldn't be able to reproduce on your own with your limited toolset - things like thruster ports, computer equipment, certain piping, and so on.

Then you head to Bob's ship, passing him and Saoirse on the way.

~~~

It's a disaster.

Bob really did a number to his ship. Getting to the underside is difficult - he's completely crushed the landing legs - some of it into the ship's chassis. The inertial dampener is destroyed, as is the gravity generator. The life support systems are barely functioning and running purely on non-renewable filters, and three of the four oxygen tanks have ruptured. Honestly, Bob's lucky he didn't get himself blown up. The worst of it all, though, is probably the fact that he crushed all four of his primary underside thrusters in the crash. This is something you can technically fix, but it's not going to be fun. With the air of a surgeon pulling on his gloves before an operation, you open your repair kit and remove your most useful utensils, setting them where carefully where you can easily get to them... and set to work.

~~~

You managed to fix two of the thrusters - the front two. The ones on the back are mangled almost beyond recognition. You only managed this because you were able to fashion a makeshift jack to lift the front of the wreck off the ground. You also managed to replace some of the melted wiring behind his control panel, but in the process, completely drained the remaining oxygen tank because of a mistaken connection. He'll be able to take off... but it'll be messy. He'll have to keep his ship tilted up at all times, and use his engines at low-power as part of his thruster setup. You're not entirely happy with the outcome, but after the computer takes over (assuming it still functions), the auto-hover systems should be able to handle most of it by themselves.

You even still have some duct tape left.



Inside the nacelle
Bob and Saoirse have returned from their teddy-bear hunt, and stand where they were previously. Saoirse notes the floor under her feet feels slightly warm. Ishmael arrives soon after them, just ahead of Caleb, who remains near the entrance, weapon still out, just in sight of the mysterious figure.

Ishmael and Caleb both get their first sight of him. He gives a mechanical smile, and then an almost imperceptible nod. He still seems apathetic; nonchalant. "I said there was no reason to leave, if you remember," he speaks. His voice echoes through the chamber. Saoirse surmises that he is addressing her, specifically. His eyes trace to Jimmy, and then back. "The toy is found."

Slowly, deliberately, the man sets an odd bauble down on the stack of crates beside him, and then returns his attention to the scattered group. "And now," he says, "we will begin. We lack your fifth member, Gearhead, but that is unimportant. I have enough here, and he would not find interest in these proceedings." He takes a casual step forward. Something rumbles in the ship above: a metallic clatter and scrape.

"The sociological environment on your vessel has deviated from the predicted norms by approximately six-point-eight-seven-five-percent. You have crashed upon the planet's surface and hold as hostiles the same individuals you were intended to assist: a full deviation." There is an almost imperceptible pause as he says "individuals". "I find these to be anomalies, and am curious as to why they - and you - exist."

He does not seem curious, however - more indifferent. Bob shivers, and holds Jimmy a little more tightly, and again hears a hissing sound off to the side.

"You have been somewhat open with each other since leaving your vessel, but it was not sufficient to reveal... everything," the man explains. He seems to be observing the squad quietly, watching to see how they'll respond. Ishmael gets a very dark feeling about him at this moment.

The man watches the four of you with the slightest head tilt, tapping his fingertips across the top of the trinket beside him.
Last edited by Talvieno on Mon Mar 19, 2018 4:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Have a question? Send me a PM! || People talking in IRC over the past two hours: Image
Image
Image
Post

Re: REKT: BTE Mission 1: Nanyej Colony

#519
((You are hurt, and probably mentally affected in an emotional/willpower sense (because damn, that sucked, right?) and thus slightly more likely to panic later on... although not having negative willpower/psi will help things. You are no longer paralyzed though and can talk completely normally, get up, move around, etc. You also may REALLY want that drink right about now. :D ))
Have a question? Send me a PM! || People talking in IRC over the past two hours: Image
Image
Image
Post

Re: REKT: BTE Mission 1: Nanyej Colony

#521
As he is electrocuted: "GO-GO-GOD FU-FU-FU-FUCKIN' DAAAAAaaamn it!"

Slowly gets to his feet, now feeling COMPLETELY sober: "GOD DAMN SQUIDS! Even their fuckin' air conditionin' is protected by some kind o' black magic hullabaloo! I swear, it knew what I did, that's why the damn buildin' dun shocked me!"

Red faced, furiously shout at the wall I was leaning on: "Once we're done here, I'll blow up you and every other one o' yer wall partners in this here vile establishment into goddamn smithereens, along with the good-for-nothin' squid that made you!"

Spits at the wall
Image
Post

Re: REKT: BTE Mission 1: Nanyej Colony

#522
"Frank and Vynka! What's going on out there! Have my fans returned to sabotage our ships?
That would be so like them. Why can't they be more like their hero and face him head on?
If everything's alright, I think Buck will need some help. Looked like he was having a seizure or something. Perhaps my presence was too much for him."
Image
Breaker of fortune cookies
Post

Re: REKT: BTE Mission 1: Nanyej Colony

#523
Hema wrote:
Mon Mar 19, 2018 2:58 pm
"Frank and Vynka! What's going on out there! Have my fans returned to sabotage our ships?
That would be so like them. Why can't they be more like their hero and face him head on?
If everything's alright, I think Buck will need some help. Looked like he was having a seizure or something. Perhaps my presence was too much for him."
Flips out at Brom: "I dun need no help and I dun had no fuckin' seizure from yer presence, but I might actually have one if I have to listen' to yer nonsense 'bout yer imaginary fans any more! I TOLD Y'ALL this place is no good and that we should've just bombed it, but no one listened to me, even though I'm obviously the smartest guy 'round here!"

Calms down a bit

"Phew. Wait, what'd ya say 'bout someone sabotagin' our ships!? If them squids dare set them slimy tentacles o' theirs on my ship, I swear I'll kill 'em all!"
Image
Post

Re: REKT: BTE Mission 1: Nanyej Colony

#524
Shiver me timbers and damn me the depths! I don't like this guy. He seems...unnatural. Non-human. Mechanical. There's no Lord's light in him at all.

Take two small steps forward.

"I am afraid you are having us at a disadvantage. Apparently, you seem to know us, but I don't think we know you."
Image
Survivor of the Josh Parnell Blackout of 2015.
Post

Re: REKT: BTE Mission 1: Nanyej Colony

#525
I step into the nacelle to be greeted by a bizarre sight- a man standing in the open air without a helmet! Something just looks...off about him. I find myself instantly creeped out.

I cautiously advance towards the rest of the squad, lowering my weapon. No need to provoke an adverse response- though something tells me the electrorifle would do little more than annoy him.

"We've been 'open with each other?' You've been listening in on our comms? What do you want? And what the hell do you mean we were here to help the squids? They hate us!"


My unease grows the more I think about this. Some random...thing, because no human could breathe this atmosphere for long, that can simply tap into our comms, and seemed to know a lot about what was going on.
Image

Online Now

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron