Return to “REKT”

Re: REKT: Beyond The Edge (Main Thread)

Okay, so, I've been working on the BTE mission. Making maps, renders, pictures, laying out how I plan to set the place up, goals, RP elements, all that good stuff. I have one render done of the three I was planning to do. I don't have the map done. Unfortunately, my laptop fan has decided to malfunction and I can't do any more rendering until it's fixed. This is a Bad Thing™. I'll still try to make maps, as I consider them incredibly important, but they won't be nearly as pretty, and you won't get to see the surrounding landscape from a 3D perspective. That means, unfortunately, that the quality of the maps will be about as low as they were in the original REKT mission, likely. That's not necessarily bad, as I put a lot of work into those too... but... you guys know I like making pretty things.

In a few weeks I'll have to send this laptop in for repairs, at which point I will likely mostly disappear until I get it back. I'd like to have everything done and set up by then - with the exception, of course, of things I can handle on my phone. (Basically... writing... to some lesser extent. I'll do the best I can.)
Have a question? Send me a PM! || I have a Patreon page up for REKT now! || People talking in IRC over the past two hours: Image

Yay, I did the thing. I'll let you guys tell me when you want to move on to the real mission, and in the meantime, I'll try to get everything ready for the real mission. And then when you're done RPing, I'll just switch to the mission. I feel like that's how it ought to be done anyway.

Also, if there's anyone that doesn't show up after the however many months (three, I think) that I've been absent, we can fill those up with other people.
Have a question? Send me a PM! || I have a Patreon page up for REKT now! || People talking in IRC over the past two hours: Image

Talvieno wrote:
Sat Nov 04, 2017 6:11 am
Fair enough, Hapchazzard. Very happy to see you back! I was checking for you just yesterday.

Firedude says he won't be able to rejoin, which is fine. I think Outlander is interested in bringing Ishmael back, and if not, we could likely get Miranda.
Sorry to hear about Firedude. However, as you said, I'm sure we'll find a replacement fairly quickly if that's the only person that's dropping out :) .

Online Now