Return to “Scripting & Modding”

Re: Mod Ideas

Cha0zz wrote:
Hyperion wrote:An idea that I am particularly enamored by is turning LT into a God Game, Removing the player from having ships but instead controlling the environment that the AI live in. Where you can make an asteroid field out of nothing, and watch as the AI responds to it. Or perhaps give a chosen AI a blueprint for some amazing technology and watch what happens. Perhaps opening wormholes to different systems or just as easily closing them off, in the middle of an invasion perhaps... LT as a god game offers more potential enjoyment than anything Peter Molyneux could ever create, and I can't imagine it would be THAT difficult to make.
So, you want access to the developers console? :P

Great idea!
Well yes, but in a way that is itself its own unique game. A sandbox mode but also points to earn and new powers to unlock, etc...
Challenging your assumptions is good for your health, good for your business, and good for your future. Stay skeptical but never undervalue the importance of a new and unfamiliar perspective.
Imagination Fertilizer
Beauty may not save the world, but it's the only thing that can

A mod where you can get an overlay on planets is what I would like to see. The overlay would show bases, power stations, maybe even roads etc..
Another mod to add those bases, power stations and roads to the planets.
Another mod to be able to lay some fire on those structures from space.
Another mod to shoot back from the planet.

Doesn't stop does it? :lol:

Katorone wrote:
masseffect7 wrote:I'll throw two suggestions in to start: Mass Effect and Star Wars.
Why not start with something small and simple, instead of a few big total conversions? ;-)
Sorry, a Mass Effect game where I can just freelance in the galaxy doing whatever I want is my dream game.

Cha0zz wrote:Stop making me sad :cry:
Awww... Look at it this way, without all these wonderful backers we wouldn't be getting LT at all. ;)
Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master.

Cornflakes_91 wrote:
Cha0zz wrote:
Cornflakes_91 wrote:Im so happy in having backed at beta level :squirrel:
You are an evil person cornflakes :evil:

Only to persons whom i like :angel:
I'm also happy I backed Limit Theory, Cornflakes. :thumbup: :D

The explanation you gave Cha0zz of how you deal with people you like gave me a warm fuzzy feeling. ;) :angel:

Online Now